Can we all agree on this?

Seems pretty straight forward to me

>Implying the indo-euro humanlet could reach Sardinia

SARDINIA was not possible to get to until the modern era... Maybe the renaissance at best. This is clearly wrong.

What is the Natufian culture?

Indeed, it would take years to sail to even with post-Rennaissance technologies.

yeah somebody has to explain how they would get there, without boat's being able to sail that far away from the coast in antiquity

Btw do you guys (or someone else) have the thread saved, where that FACT! got revealed?

>Tfw I created that retarded meme

> The levant was civilised before Egypt or Mesopotamia

What is the Natufian culture?

What is the city of Jericho and the city of Catalhuyuk?

What are the Neolithic Syrian-palestinese citadels?

Pretty sure the berbers in north africa were already civilized in 5000 bc

>5000 bc
i meant 3000 bc

They were not, the berbers were Nomadic until some of them moved to the Phoenician city states in the coasts arom the late 9th century bc onwards

Feels poster proves he's a literal retard for the millionth time on this site. If they weren't so clueless and under-age they would have realized their reputation as automatic hide sage and report posters.

The map shows Mesopotamia getting civilized earlier.

>the berbers were Nomadic
They already knew agriculture in 3000 bc, i think only those living in the desert were nomadic.

Nice pretending

So what?

Europeans knew it since 6000 bc

Doesn't mean they were civilized

Besides, most of them were nomadic, only a few in Morocco practiced (very rudimentary) agriculture and they barely left any traces of civilization compared to Neolithic Europe

If that light green around Lake Garda is meant to represent the ancient Veneti, you got the borders all wrong. Too far north and not nearly enough east.

You are a god and a scholar

who make it first don't mean enything, roman culture was the most influential, i think it is an idiology of domination and utilitarism, not "the best", but it seems that most people think it's the dope.

what about the cities and proto cities found throughout the Ukraine and Bulgaria from like 8k-12kBC?

Don't count because they were genocided

>What is the Natufian culture?

Not very civilised.

Why do people keep underestimating Thracians, Illyrians and Dacians? The fact that your western educational system is shit and focuses only on western Europe doesn't mean that everything east of rhine is uncivilised

They didn't leave enough written sources to be interresting for the "mainstream"

Didnt greeks said that illyrians were savage?

Underestimate?

That map has the correct dates for their civilization