>finally show them the Bitcoin charts
>"See? the bubble is already bursting, people are losing money left and right"
>FUD works, they decided to "fuck it not buying this shit lol"
>tfw bought the dip when I got back home
Fuck you normies you'll buy my bags when it hits $10k

Edgy

Do it again, I need to buy in and I missed the sub 3k dip

You're doing God's work, user.

>not taking advantage of the normies and shilling your own pump and dump that the SEC can't bone you for
>could of easily make 50k from dumb normies and their gossip
what an idiot

the normies will be buying when it's $50k

This

based

>007

Do you like moneypenny?

based

>yfw tell normies crypto's a scam and real estate isnt in a bubble and due for a boom any time now

I look forward to the day when normies are bragging about having 0.00001 btc

had a coworker bragging about .01 btc already

hes just mining though, so its tolerable

Good fucking shit, I would have done this myself. I don't want normies getting into this. It's the only hope that I, a autistic social reject have in life.

I do the same thing kek.

Never give people investment advice, if they lose money they'll basically decide you're Hitler.

nicework bud

im not a leftist so im hitler anyway

Yeah, but if you talk something up to a normie and he burns his 401k on it you're basically setting yourselfup to be fucking murdered.

I'm actually waiting for normies to get in. They will carry my bags to ALPHA CENTAURI

The only normies you should be getting into crypto are close family, brothers, dad, etc. The richer your family is, the better.

>Not realizing it will never hit 50k unless we get the normies in..

/devilish/ user, nice

maybe i was that coworker?
I have 0.18 btc

everyone should do this

UTTERLY DEVILISH

You fail to realise the normies are already hear.

t. Boglehead coiner.

So you're buying into a bubble

Heard woman at work talking about how she bought 1 ether, "it's like bitcoin but not as expensive, I couldn't afford a bitcoin". She genuinely thought she had to buy them in whole units.

She was bragging the next day about £20 gains when it was ath, when it crashed she sold it at a loss and started saying it was a scam and not to get involved.

Kinda felt sorry for her in a sense, wasn't going to even try and give her any help or advice as no one knows how much crypto I own or that I own it at all. But still, shes like 30 in a no where job with no bf/husband because she ugly as fuck and all these targeted ads come up on her screen about retiring early and shit so she's obviously been trying to figure out how to. She spends all the money she makes every month and has all her like phone, laptop, tv, car on finance. Cannot comprehend how you can be that financially stupid.

Explicitly fiendishly done my wild friend

People are so use to the concept of whole numbers.

britbong? auscunt here but born in the UK. i want to return one day. how much GBP do you think i would need to return, buy a house and live decently? Is 300k enough? i have friends there that would give me a comfy job managing real estate

Is she under 30 and has kids?

Deepens where in the UK you want to live.

300k will get you a castle in the north but a commie flat that will catch fire in London.

Visa might be hard to get, easiest way is to get the support of a company and even then it's hard. The company have to explain why they hired you instead of local people. My aussie mate has lived here 5yrs is really good at his job and has a house and still has trouble renewing his visa. You might be better because born in UK, dunno the rules that well.

Money wise it depends where you want to live and what wage you'll be on. 300k would be pretty good if you lived in the north but the jobs pay shit up there. 300k in London will get you less than shit, might as well rent and invest the 300k in other stuff while you get settled.

Probably just over 30 hard to tell as fat and ugly. No kids, no relationships, just stupidity and a growing sense of crippling depression by the looks of things. Not my place to step in though, got too much on my plate and some people can't be helped. If she won the lottery she'd be poor in a year.

ahah I didn't miss it but I thought It would go lower one hour later I came back and I killed myself

THIS IS WHAT WE NEED MORE OF PPL GET OUT THERE AND FUD THIS SHIT UP WHILE INSTITUTIONS BUY IN BIG

i was born in the UK boyo ive got a passport, dont need a visa

i want to go back to manchester/cheshire area. wouldnt go anywhere near london

In that case nigger you good to go. 300k in Manchester will get you a nice place and you can live a decent life there. Although it rains 5/7 days of the week and there's a fucking scrounge of drugged up hobos all over the city center. Pretty white though which is good, pakis mainly stay in Bolton.

Somewhere in the midlands might be decent like Birmingham. Just not the ethnic areas (like 80% of it). There's some nice smaller cities but it depends what you're looking for, chill cosy life or a bit of fun etc.

Yeah London is shit unless you happen to somehow own your own house/flat. And even then it's shit.

YES I FCUKING LOVE YOU LOL

I'm from the north west and travelled south for the goodwood revival festival last weekend.

We stayed in an airbnb, a very nice 3 bed terrace out in a green, semi-rural area, and the guy said he paid 450k for it.

We have a 4-bed victorian detached, with an extension on the side that's its own self-contained little house (for grandma), and a garage, huge garden well-maintained, located in a quiet cul-de-sac in an area with one of the lowest of the low crime rates in the UK. It was on the market last year and failed to sell for 525k. I think it would go for 475k (used to be in estate agency).

For your 300k I would:

- get yourself a nice apartment in a northern city. Good-spec ones can be had for 150k or less (1 bed), or 170k or less (2 bed). Those are Manchester centre prices - hottest property market in the UK right now. Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield all have higher-spec flats at lower prices.
If you prefer houses, you can pick up some great condition houses between 100k and 160k depending on where in the north you look.

- put 150k into 2 or 3 rental houses in the north west. You can pick up 2-bed terraces up here with good yield for 70k-100k.

- keep the rest as a little float.

If you're down south you'll probably have to spend most of your stash on the property, sorry bro.
Or y'know, just put it all in crypto for the gainz.

also what's the comfy job managing real estate... sounds like my kind of gig haha

Finder's fee for you if it comes to anything, and you can use my property market knowledge for free if you decide to move back here - top performing estate agent, worked in manchester and liverpool, live just north of both of them around the soon-to-be commuter towns!

YOU DID IT user YOU STOPPED THE BUBBLE GOOD JOB. HERE HE IS GUYS. THE SAVIOUR OF CRYPTO. NOW WE GET TO KEEP GETTING BITCOIN GAINS FOR ANOTHER 100 YEARS BEFORE THE BUBBLE POPS, ALL BECAUSE OF THIS GUY