I'll just leave this here

I'll just leave this here

Asking price?

>that buy wall
Is someone trying to push the price up artificially or do they genuinely want to buy?

NEO literally has one developer who was a film student in Guangzhou City who wrote a thesis on the post-war Polish cinema of the 1980's. He was obsessed with the film A Short Film About Love (1988) and watched it dozens of times, feeling a kindred connection with the shy, obsessive, and out-of-sorts protagonist. Much of his life at the time reflected the protagonist's own experience as he fell in love with a woman living in the apartment building across from his own.

The developer would spy upon her through a pair of binoculars every evening as she would carouse with her partner. He found a way to open the lock on her door using a kitchen fork and would frequently enter her apartment to learn some aspects of her life, as in the Cantonese film Chungking Express. He found on her partner's computer that he was heavily invested in cryptocurrencies and through extension of this became interested himself. His evenings were consumed with learning how to code the coins, taking breaks only to gaze upon the beautiful woman from across the way.

Eventually he gained enough knowledge to begin his own cryptocurrency (ANS) which became wildly popular. In this time the woman got married to her partner and the developer attempted suicide (as in the Polish film). After leaving the hospital he came upon the news that her partner had disappeared mysteriously. Apparently he had borrowed money which he couldn't pay back and now he was gone without a trace. The developer felt a new vigor for life and coding. He rebranded ANS to NEO and gave it the moniker 'the Chinese Ethereum.' To this day he is developing the coin in the hopes of attracted the woman he's been spying on for years.

Might as well. It is worthless anyways

God that was fucking retarded.

noneo's already starting to sweat again

same

F

Well it had a fucking badass run just now! Fuck yeah! Buying the dip!

buy now before it breaks 57

this isn't funny, and it's not clever FUD. neck yourself.

The wall is coming down!! We're gonna make it boyos!!

Nice table, mind if I put my coffee mug on it?

I'm calling the cops and reporting you for littering.

>he doesn't like money

Remember when biz ranked it low today? Stay poor

I mean this is the ONLY coin that you can buy now and it will support you the rest of your life.

so its appropriate I guess.

There's no way you have more than a double digit IQ. A dumb, delusional supporter of a dying shitcoin. You're like a rat in the floorboard of Veeky Forums. Dirty and smelly. Not even human. Shoo. Away with you. Go shit in the street with Pajeet. You clueless neomarines are a joke and will be joining the holders of DigiByte soon in a mass grave.

I can't believe I actually wasted my time with this.