Auschwitz Brain is Jewish

youtube.com/watch?v=W4S6WrTnepk

>3:20

what you didnt know (((VB))) was part of the tribe.

>high level math
>a form of money
>high abstraction

makes sense jew is leading role. just wait until he uses his money and power to do various anti-white policies, he'll start pushing diversity really hard

Does that mean we should invest in IOTA?

GOOD.

I love vitalik C:

Who. Cares.

God dammit stop focusing on race all the fucking time guys, its time to grow up

>scam artist is a kike

ok, but why repeat yourself, OP?

it's the new kids from /pol/
don't give them you's, it's all they care about

get this fud the FUCK UP out of here

kek

He says he went to Israel. It's likely he's a Jew, but it needs further confirmation.

yeah, but he's ourjew

What he's saying starting at 3:20, without saying it, is his idea for Ethereum came during meetings with Technion Institute guys, collab with Operation Talpiot.

Ethereum is a Mossad tool.

Of course he's jewish. That's how he's good at eth.

i watched this the other day and decided to sell everything next high.

is there no coin safe from bankers and ((them))????

>January 2016
Ethereum is a russian scam go... guiz!! Believe me, its LISK that you want to invest in... headed by 100% Aryan ubermenstch

>September 2017
Vitalik is a JEW
Sell your shitcoin and buy my Digibyte/Neo/ARK bags

The only thing I have to tell you is that you need to get the fuck back of my board and to /pol where you financial subhumans belong

nice

means I'm going to be rich then

he's always been known to have a jewish background

>jewish last name
>father is jewish looking
>knowledge of hebrew
>went to israel before starting eth

thing is, if he's jewish and satoshi isn't, which is more likely to succeed?

He is the good jew fighting the bad jews he is our supreme jew lider

Oy veyyyyyyyy unfortunately its not only a pol thing. I've started collecting Swiss back coins like mysterium.

I've put money into 109 coins now and they've all failed. I blame the coins.

he's wearing the exact same shirt from the photo in the interview

This guy gets it.
Rest of you retards going "huurrrr im selling" or "durrrrr go back to /pol/" will not make it.
Civilization as we know it will collapse, it's not a "if" but "when".
Make money with Jewish coins that aren't overly Jewish scams (Ethereum yes, Bancor NO) before the system collapses, and live a comfortable life under the radar in the post-white dysgenics world inevitably awaiting us. Those of you who sell too early will be slaves, those of you who stay in the middle of vibrant diversity will get stabbed and raped. Be smart.

I'm sorry I doubted you satoshi. I'm out ether.

Oh, Vitalik apparently has Tourette's

I do enjoy his nice deep voice.

The system designed by said persons? No thanks.

Also neo and ark have been more profitable so I don't get your point. Doesn't matter what the price difference between the three. One of them hasn't seen a significant ATH for a year

>Operation Talpiot
This is an interesting angle. Operation Talpiot is about Israel having kill switches on the world's infrastructure.

Since ETH is open source, surely anyone who can read code will be able to see any Mossad backdoors.

great catch

he claims to be russian who grew up in canada

but we all know there are lots of russian-jews, and lots of jews who migrated to canada.

for example, the jew who runs american apparel is from canada.

i never liked vitalik and he does have a jew voice and jew face.

no wonder anglin accepts btc donation but does not accept eth.

fuck eth and fuck vitalik that faggot

No, they are supporting refugees.

No proof he is jew however we need further investigation.
He has absolutely slav features though, ashkenazis don't look like that at all.

and they are globalists
fuck them

>blaming jews for being a mentally braindead nocoiner faggot
Maybe it's your ignorance and fear that keeps you poor.

only the paranoid survive ma nigga

this isn't the place to practice diversity and tolerance.

this explains why he is so pro open borders.
this means that he is part of "Coudenhove-Kalergi plan"

There are no ourjews faggot.

What did he mean by this?

>No, they are supporting refugees.

charity is the elites way of keeping the disadvantaged from thriving. I want to live in a world where nerds are elites.

(((modern art)))

jews love it because they hate beauty

eth may not be compromised now but mossad could "hey v, youre jewish right? wanna become one of the cool jews?"

>jews own facebook
>jews own google
>jews own the fed
>jews own the most ubiquitous block chain
>jews view themselves as the perpetual other that hates european whites to the death of their entire civilization

I work with recovering child abuse/mind control/human trafficking children & adults.

His behavior and mannerisms are like many of them I met. Many of them had dissociative identity disorder and multiple personalities.

It wouldn't surprise me if he is starved and abused. I get the same vibes as I do with my patients. :/

this

theres something odd about him; like someone who was viciously violated when they were very innocent

Good vibessssssssss - a common phrase used by normies and highschool drop outs.

please shut up until i get my money back thank you

BUY NOW

That's a legitimate concern.

Monarch child

Nothing wrong with Jews, im Jewish myself as are many early holders of cryptos. Our superior IQs allow to see further than goyim and thus we create and invest better.

And there you have it

Monarch is something else, dont know what you're referring to

and user proves this how? by pseudo-psychology 1-liner?

not a chronically pathological skeptic as I'm very much into conspiracy theories

hi david seaman, you sure do take trolls a little to seriously

This makes me like him as a person slightly less, but it makes me twice as confident in Ethereum now kek.

>visiting israel because of makes one jewish
>being this fucking retarded

Happy days is filmed in front of a live studio audience

>visiting israel makes one jewish
>being this fucking retarded

And judging from these fucking retarded replies nobody even watched the video. Nothing what he said indicates that he's jewish. OP is a FUDding pajeet newfag.

why would you want to visit that place ?
unless you are muslim or jew ?

Looks like you're one of those that didn't watch the video.

Seriously I knew he was Jewish from the start just because of how fucking smart he is. When people are that many standard deviations ahead they almost always have Jewish blood in them. Pretty funny seeing Jew-haters miss out on the investment of a lifetime because of this.

i know that he is pro open borders FOR WHITE COUNTRIES. "refugee welcome" type of guy. that already enough to not like him.

>evolution doesn't matter
Ok, thanks for the tip

Nothing what you said can be backed up by proof. And if you go to 3:20 like OP said, Vitalik literally fucking explains what he was doing in Israel you dumb faggot nocoiner.

90% probability VB starts supporting open borders for white countries and varios zuckerberg/google policies whenever possible

there's a few alt jews and the fact he is a russian jew and that he met with putin may mean he is not a lefty jew globalist shill (all of them are anti-russian), but we'll see.

we may have to check in with pol from time to time for strategy

>there is nothing wrong with being a parasite on good societies

Fischer.

>the semitic hyper intelligence meme
God I can't believe people this dumb are going to be upper class soon

>pulls percents out of ass
>"may have to check in with pol"
How's your two-digit portfolio doing?

He just said he visited Israel. That doesn't mean he's Jewish

>the jews are in charge on everything!
>b-but they are not smart, just luck guys I swer

Lmao

>Jews dominate everything but they're no smarter than the average person

Ok man whatever helps you sleep at night. Btw I'm already upper class and clearly smarter than you. FeelsGoodMan.

pretty well known fact. when you combine this with tribal instinct and the huge money networks they have, its a pretty impressive amount of power to push things through.

They're not that smart, they just prioritize giving high level positions to other jews. Also Europeans and shitskins are retarded which help them.

>EVERY SMART PERSON IS A JEW AND HE VISITED ISRAEL BECAUSE OF PROJECTS SO HE DA JEW
I'm surprised you even found about this board, being so gullible and dumb. How's daytrading with $50 and losing money all the time?

>everything is a pure meritocracy competition with nothing but good faith actors everywhere
They keep people this naive

Now you know why eth got so much suppport. its the illusion of success for every jewish kid. Every jewbusiness gets huge financial support from the central bank. fuck this kike fuck eth. NO JEWS KILL JEWS

You know every ethnic group does that, right? You'd think Asians or Indians would own the world considering the massive numbers and strong racial biases they have. And yet it belongs to a tiny tribe of Jews. They must be really lucky I guess

Every ethnic group but whites.

>jews are good at nepotism so we have a duty to permit them to take over our institutions
That's not correct user. Also white people will be thrown in jail if they are helpful to other white people

I know what monarch refers to nigger
Also it doesnt prove shit
Just confirms my own suspicions
get rekt

how do i become jewish
im sick of being a stupid goy
pls respond shalom

>t. too stupid to trade and waits for his 50 magacoins to give him a lambo
I would tell you to kill yourself but the fact is that dumb people, that don't know how to trade, make others rich by making stupid decision.

good memeing friend

Explain what "monarch" means without even thinking about using search machines.
You can't? Come back when you're over 18 and try again.

monarch programming sex kitten alters
programmable slaves using broken psyches
basically tool children
kys nigger

>he got this mad that I saw through his Conspiracy Wiki "wisdom"

you're a retard that is probably playing with 100 dollars, calm down nigger

>he got mad again and is projecting his failures in daytrading

:D

eth is fucked. no wonder, he like all jews was punished by nature in his physical body. oh well jew. never buy eth ever again. the world wide cleanup of jews includes this fucking oven dodger

See

a human with a 100dollars earned is a trillion times richer than any jew billionaire. the jews are going to be killed off, really soon too. missles are coming hurricanes are coming civil war is coming. the jews are outnumbered massively. you fucking jews are finallygetting what you deserve. DEATH

>missles are coming hurricanes are coming civil war is coming
WTF?
How loudly were you banging your cumstained and Cheeto covered keyboard while you were typing that in your virgin basement?

Where did you get this?

Weev advised him because there is a flaw in eth algo. Vitalik turning out to be a jew just confirms things.

Im not jewish
Go back to /pol/
I say this as someone that frequents /pol/

don't sell your soul user

it's over famalam, desperate times call for desperate meassures