Most interesting skilled trade

what's the most interesting skilled trade?

Sucking dicks

electrician

Eating pussy.

Winemaker

be a chef dude

plumbing, if combined with fleecing the elderly and infirm.

So much this. Its one of the few trades that doesn't kill your back. Also plus goodboy points for being able to fix most consumer electronics

You must really love sucking dicks.

HVAC seems the most interesting

Welding

CNC Machining, get paid to make machines do your work.

Negro catcher

Can someone who is not in a trade easily start a trade business. Let's say I have 200-300k in starting capital.

Crypto trader

/thread

I think of it as playing backgammon for a living

who dat

My thai ladyboy gf I bought with my crypto earnings

Her penis is huge

jennisa pameron

you sick fuck

Diesel mechanic. Operating engineer.

Depends on the trade and whether or not you have somebody in mind that you can hire to do the work for you. Also not knowing much about the trade may make it hard for you to realistically establish deadlines and costs for the work to be completed.

This can ne avoided by paying somebody who has experience in freelancing or management, although they will likely ask for a pretty hefty payout necause if they can do all of that. Why would they need you?

underwater welder

you make an insane amount of money, and if you suck you die.

Im sold on that last part.

yea but thats not interesting. imagine if you were a single girl at a bar looking to get knocked up, how would a guy who knows how to flick a switch be interesting

This.

Powerman

Kelsey Calemine

im a carpenter, shit sucks everything is fucking heavy

Yes easily. My dad started a business in the trades (woodworking) as an immigrant after saving up 10K working in construction (framing). He clears 400K+ a year now.

Those poop divers. They fix shit at sewage plants by diving in shit.

Brown gold.

If you have a good enough understanding of the industry and hire experienced people you can trust

You're mom