Kyber Network ICO almost over

Kyber Network ICO almost over

Join the Kyber Marines discord

discord.gg/gPCsR3

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/eVUu3Gn
youtu.be/lNNLr2D0yig
steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hodl or die faggots. ez 10x

who's buying more in 2 minutes?

cant one of you faggots leak the token sale address ?

I did, even got up at 07:50 on a Saturday. Hope it goes through, the network was congested again.

0xd6Cd31F283d24cfb442cBA1Bcf42290c07C15792

wait nvm now i know

yea noone fall for this

Only whitelisted wallets allowed through smart contract, no use giving the address

Kyber Network round two

Holy fuck..

it's a legit one, but as said, you can't use it if you're not whitelisted

Pls stop shilling this chinky Jew coin

lol that's actually the right address

0x403bF1082D62f5aE02127EFe4A5b291378Cb61b0 ICO buyer contract through whitelisted address

It looks like pajeet didn't get in on the presale

fake dont send

>0xd6Cd31F283d24cfb442cBA1Bcf42290c07C15792

What's the price per KNC during ICO?

.00166667 ETH

That's why you will never have nice things, user. You are too dumb for your own good.

Token sale is over now.

Who got some during the bloodbath?

Two of the guys in our discord made it to the top 100 highest KNC shareholders

Join

discord.gg/eVUu3Gn

>forgot about the 2nd sale
>looking through transactions on the kyber address
>mfw someone has 1.5 million tokens

how the fuck did this happen rofl

kyber 2nd round got etherscan to crash for like an hour lmao

I watched this khyber vid and it made me realize how ridiculous this whole crypto world is. Maybe this is just a government experiment to single out neets and weirdos and tech geeks.

I thought about how insane I would sound if I tried to explain to my family members that they could "trade tokens" and "pay with the tokens they like" and "the store gets the tokens they like". I'm in so deep now that that sounds normal but in reality that's insane.

Like do you really think my mom is going to be at the Walgreens buying some toilet paper and she'll be like "Should I use my OMG tokens or my BAT, or my ARK, or my GNT, or my DNT" and then she'll be like "oh i can just use this khyber network dapp thing and it will convert my tokens into other tokens"

And then walgreens will be like "which token should we choose to receive for this toilet paper transaction via khyber network? NEO? LSK? XMR? "

What the fuck are we doing? Don't get me wrong, I'll jump on the khyber express, but I am starting to question the sanity of all of this.

Khyber vid:
youtu.be/lNNLr2D0yig

That's why it'll eventually become integrated with OMG. Any token will be converted to fiat.

The KNC token doesn't deal with most of it. It has a very specific role. You should educate yourself on it.
steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is

FUCK YOU

Mods please ban

Fuck youuuuuu

TL;DR version pls

I MISSED THE WHITELIST. FFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKK

Oh well, better than nothing. I slept when the second round started lol fuck me right.
This is actually a 10x, the dude who got 1.5m Tokens is a fucking made man