stay inferior

why do stupid niggers think turks were black? they were roach coloured ffs

SAGE

Who the fuck do you think you are, white fucking subhuman?
i'm a Turk and i approve OP's post. I like being associated with Africans because they're miles better than your subhuman race.

You just make me want to beat the shit out of you with a hammer and stick your keyboard up your ass. BLACKs, however, don't make me feel that way.
Now get the fuck out of here before i break your neck.

You forgot to spell it wh*Te dickhead

1683 was an inside job.

HAHAHAHA, an inferior subhuman savage acting all high and mighty, enjoy your leisure time subhuman, i cant wait enough to rain nuclear hellfire upon your uncivilized shithole.

>muh nucl-hear
wh*Tes can't nuke for shit. The BLACK race has all wh*Te subhumans craving for some BLACK genes. You literally CAN'T do ANYTHING to the BLACK race.

Oh can't we?

Kek, WE WUZ EUNUCHS AND SHEIT

Just you wait, every person with an ounce of nigger blood will be genocided, the earth will be purged of your unevolved race

>meanwhile the entire wh*Te "civilization" is craving for BLACK immigrants to enrich their subhuman genepool
BLACK is BEST.

But you're Turkish, you aren't black and you will never be black, hell you aren't even darker than the wogs next door in Greece

>MUH SUPERIOR GENES
HAHAHAHAH, the easier to annihilate you scum, you will be remembered as a footnote on the history books as the monkeys who wanted to be human yet the only thing they achieved was their extermination.

>battle of constantinopla
>5000 vs 200.000 with artillery
>suffers heavy loses
>"superior"

>the neanderthal mongrel speaks
BLACKS: the EPITOME of HUMAN GENES.

>Byzaboo does not realize that Byzacucks didn't exist in those years

his point was that all empires fall, the byzantine empire fell to the ottomans but the ottomans themselves fell too

to be fair, Constantinople was perfectly situated to be a massive pain in the ass to besiege. It was pretty much impossible to take without an effective blockade. There's a reason it survived so many earlier attacks from muslims.

>wh*Tes in charge of racial anthropology

Everyone knows that TÜRK MAN is BLACK

Oh great, it's another shitpost LARP thread

This. Cant wait till we start with shitalians.

>eupedia
Literally retarded

nigger detected

>black
>turk

You came from the asian steppes :I

Nothing personnel, kid.