ICON - Korea's Neo/ETH

Here we go. Another random altcoin, right? Wrong, fags. This one is the real deal. This is your chance to hit it rich. This is your opportunity to buy ETH at ICO prices again.

Some quick hard facts for you:

Enterprise ready blockchain tech - scaling is not an issue.

27 banks and financial institutions in Korea already on board. First live market product releasing THIS MONTH - Blockchain ID app.

The ICON team is working with Woori Bank (second largest Korean bank) to create a tether-like token for the Korean won. Releasing this year.

Healthcare blockchain consortium including 7 out of 10 Korean State research hospitals - ICON is signed on as the exclusive provider of blockchain tech.

Receiving funding from the Korean Ministry of Science and Technology.

Same company starting ICON owns Coinone - Korea's second largest cryptocurrency exchange.

Ripple recently partnered with them. That's basically Ripple just giving up becuase they know that ICON owns Korea already. Ripple is going to be in the ICON blockchain network. ICON is already consolidating the space.

The list goes on and on.

Presale starts in a few days.

Just look into it. Do it for your future self. The facts and partnerships speak for themselves. You'll want to own some. In 3 months you're either going to look back on this post and view me as your god, or you're going to regret this moment for the rest of your life. What's it going to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

icon.foundation/en/
reddit.com/comments/6xx1sy/icon_largest_ico_in_south_korea_icon_aims_to/?click_hash=407f2142681d89bfdc94aa09e113432e9b3287f8e93d63e7e98905aa89c344b7&click_url=https%3A%2F%2Fengine.a.redditmedia.com%2Fr%3Fe%3DeyJhdiI6MjcxNTc4LCJhdCI6NCwiYnQiOjAsImNtIjo2Mjc4MzMsImNoIjo3OTg0LCJjayI6e30sImNyIjozNzg1MzQxLCJkaSI6IjZjYzRlYWEwYzE2YTRlMWNiY2Y3OWEyMGU0YzExZTM0IiwiZG0iOjMsImZjIjo2MzExMDgzLCJmbCI6NjM0Mzg3NywiaXAiOiI3My45MC4yMDQuMTc3Iiwia3ciOiJrLm5ldyBzaG9lcyxrLmtldmluIGR1cmFudCxzdW5zLHQuY3J5cHRvY3VycmVuY3ksYS5zdG9yaWVzLHQubXVzaWMsa2luZ3MsbmJhLHMuc2Z3LGEud3Jlc3RsaW5nLHQuZm9vZF9kcmluayxodW1hbnNiZWluZ2Jyb3MsYS5waG90b2dyYXBoeSx0LnRlY2hub2xvZ3kscy5sb2dnZWRpbixhLmhlYWx0aF9tZWRpY2luZSx0LndyZXN0bGluZyxoaXBob3BoZWFkcyxhbm5vdW5jZW1lbnRzLGsuY2FzdWFsLGJvbGx5d29vZHJlYWxpc20sdC50cmF2ZWwscy5mcm9udHBhZ2UsdC5waG90b2dyYXBoeSx0LnN0b3JpZXMsYS5tdXNpYyxhLmdhbWluZyxhLnNwb3J0cyxhYmFuZG9uZWRwb3JuLGxpdGVjb2luLGsucixhLnRyYXZlbCxhLmZvb2RfZHJpbmssdC5zcG9ydHMsYS50ZWNobm9sb2d5LG1tYSxtZWFscHJlcHN1bmRheSxhLmNyeXB0b2N1cnJlbmN5LHJpZDp4dGE1cHRwZXkyZDVxN3lhIiwibWsiOiJhLmNyeXB0b2N1cnJlbmN5LHQuY3J5cHRvY3VycmVuY3kiLCJudyI6NTE0NiwicGMiOjk5Ljk5LCJkcCI6MTAuMDEsImVjIjo5OS45OSwicHIiOjg0NTM2LCJydCI6MiwicmYiOiJodHRwczovL3d3dy5yZWRkaXQuY29tL3IvTU1BL25ldy8iLCJycyI6NTAwLCJzYSI6IjExIiwic2IiOiJpLTA0ZjE0MDBjNmI3OTAxMjI1Iiwic3AiOjI3OTYwLCJzdCI6MjQ5NTAsInVrIjoiN2hkeGtwaiIsInRzIjoxNTA1NDcxNTI4MjkwLCJiZiI6dHJ1ZSwicG4iOiJzcG90bGlnaHQiLCJ1ciI6Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3Lmljb24uZm91bmRhdGlvbiJ9%26s%3Dk0D0MR8LtV-uNiZwQTZLUtp_spI
crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-icon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ICO

It's a scam. All ICOs are scams. Stop falling for it.

Sheeeiiitttttt senpai bro lemme get 100k

What a retard

really though, shill me harder OP. google isn't showing me fucking shit. I don't even know where to get a wallet let alone buy into it desu~

ICON.

I. Con.

Not even trying anymore.

I'm sorry you got scammed OP. Whenever you see a sure thing, it's not.

which one is better, ICON or Boscoin?

What are the conditions of the ICO and the date? Does anyone know? Is it after Chainlink?

icon.foundation/en/

The reason you're struggling to find info is because it's early and most articles are in Korean. There's plenty of info out there though if you look hard enough. But again, it's pretty early. Feel free to buy once you hear about it when it goes 10x right off the bat.

This actually looks pretty good. Will look into it further, but may put a few eth into this. Thanks OP.

Can you post once presale and ico is over. Thanks.

This shitcoin will be replaced in Korea by XRP after a few months

I assure you

Ripple are supplying the blockchain and they plan to use ICON, but that's been Ripple's plan all along...

Get people signed up and then unleash the XRP with the added savings it brings to use it

reddit.com/comments/6xx1sy/icon_largest_ico_in_south_korea_icon_aims_to/?click_hash=407f2142681d89bfdc94aa09e113432e9b3287f8e93d63e7e98905aa89c344b7&click_url=https%3A%2F%2Fengine.a.redditmedia.com%2Fr%3Fe%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%26s%3Dk0D0MR8LtV-uNiZwQTZLUtp_spI

How is XRP going to replace this? ICON is building dapps and products for real companies that are going live this year. They have deals and contracts that XRP could never get in Korea. That's why Ripple is joining their network.

OP you are a massive fag... Not mentionig you haven't dropped a single link, you really think some bank based centralized token will let us poorfags revenue something??? haven't you learned from bancor?

Not denying the massive fag part, but this isn't a bank centralized token. This is a a public coin that has partnerships to build applications and private blockchains that interconnect with the public chain. The presale/ICO are for the tokens on the public chain. It hasn't started yet. Nobody else is sharing info about this because they want to hoard it all themselves. I'm doing you a favor. Also, I posted a link to the website, but I can see how that could be missed. Here it is again. There's a lot of good info on Reddit as well.

icon.foundation/en/

r/helloicon

>Ripple recently partnered with them. That's basically Ripple just giving up becuase they know that ICON owns Korea already.

>How is XRP going to replace this?

please make up your mind, or did you mean how is xrp GOING TO GET REPLACED by this?

Because using XRP for transaction purposes makes perfect sense to any organisation that wants to save money.

And they all do.

XRP isn't set to be used in that deal.

Ripple are just providing their services without the digital asset.

But the extra savings may prove difficult to ignore at some point.

What I'm saying is that Ripple can't replace ICON in South Korea. That's what this partnership tells me.

In order for Ripple to continue growing their network of banks for remittances and to break into Korea they're going to have to go through ICON.

The ICON network is a network of interconnected blockchains. Ripple is going to have to join that blockchain network in order to get to these Korean banks. So it is a mutually beneficial arrangement, but legitimizes and strengthens ICON for sure.

If it favours Ripple to get the deal arranged first and then show the benefits of using XRP for transactions then that's what they'll do.

Ultimately, it's a great move since they're stated that they're all about just getting established first and then progressing from there.

Yeah, we'll have to see how it turns out. I feel like it benefits ICON more. If Ripple thought they could do it themselves then they would have just partnered with the banks directly.

Some actual research coming through:
crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-icon/

nice just bought 5k

I hope you didn't buy any yet... Presale isn't even open. Don't get scammed. You can buy on Sep 20.

Kek OP is a paid shill or part of ICON team.
See how he doesn't even know how to
>greentext
or how to reply to a message

He is deninitely not /our guy/

Not paid or part of ICON team. But I'm also not a full blown autist yet, I'll admit that. Especially on mobile. I'll work on it though. Don't you worry your pretty little head about that.

To OP:
I know you're the guy who was pushing Boscoin but when I told you about the true Korean gem ICon you posted this new thread about ICon.

Dont push this too much guy I don't want idiots to talk shit about it for no reason like they do everything else and ruin it.

Check out bite-size Bitcoin on YouTube for a video of him interviewing the founder of icon they already have things set up with companies very have tons of customers this is a good project.

Don't fuck it up
PS they better mail me from that mailing list if I don't get an email saying that I can buy some time I'm going to be fucking heated

Coin looks solid, I'm at full mast thinking about how many lambos this coin will make in a year. Problem is though is that they say US residents might not be able to participate in the pre-sale. The fuck? I already went through that shit with Kyber I'm not watching another rocket take off without me.

is this shit pegged to korean won?

i think you they dont have kyc , just check a box saying ur not american/chinese and ur done

Both are being shilled hard so who knows

#

I think they mainly just do that to protect themselves from the SEC. To show the SEC that they're not allowing Americans. They may also block American IPs though to show that they're trying.

Wow I'm a real fag at Veeky Forums

:D

yep it is. one day after

Don't shill this too much. Also, let me get this straight: I only need to sign up on their website for now, right?

the white man know

never bought something that shills on Facebook for a fucking long time. Like how much money do they spend n ads? This is a normie ico

Correct. Just register on their website and they'll send out info about presale. It starts Sep 20. More info and discussion on both Reddit and slack if you're interested.

I haven't seen the Facebook ads... But I understand where you're coming from. Generally ICOs that advertise on Facebook are complete garbage. I think we may have to chalk that one up to them being from Korea and not really understanding that Facebook ads make a project seem a little trashy. They obviously don't really know what they're doing when it comes to marketing- US marketing at least.

If you can get past some Korean quirks like that and really get into the meat of it though I think most people would get pretty excited about the project.