Turk genetics thread

Hello

I am here to educate you about Modern Turkish genetics and Seljuks/Turkics to some extent.

Because i don't want to see cringy retards here who claim that we have no turk heritage hence related to Europeans (lmao)/Greeks-Armenians etc (and even Ancient Anatolian kek). It makes me cringe actually. And i consider it as an insult to my vast knowledge of genetics. This is a meme pushed by rapebabies/butthurtlets and but mostly by retards who actually don't know anything about genetics.

If you insist on that i'm ready to roll your argument and stick it up your ass. Pretty skilled at it thanks to the fact that average /hislet doesn't know a shit about genetics at all apart from haplogroups and a few pca plots.

Now go ahead, ask your questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/280733
youtube.com/watch?v=KeYTiLSeogk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Modt turkey people are greek, anatolians, armenians and some slav with 1-40% (can vary) turkic blood

You can see many of them have little eyes and high cheekbones

Also there are towns in turkey that are full of turkic people, they look full mongoloid as they didnt mixed with the population

>Modt turkey people are greek, anatolians, armenians and some slav with 1-40% (can vary) turkic blood

the problem with "Turkic" blood is that Turks who migrated here were more Iranian than Turkic if we consider Turkic as a synonym of Mongoloid. Most of the Turk(men)s who came here were from Iran, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and Uzbekistan. Mixing with locals only made us more Caucasoid than our ancestors who were already majority caucasoid.
Slav blood does not exist here.
Armenian genetics are a debatable. But i imagine Kurds to be more Armenian.

>Also there are towns in turkey that are full of turkic people, they look full mongoloid as they didnt mixed with the population

yes i'm from one of those villages ama
note: we don't look full mongoloid.

>turkish groups move into the interior
>greek and other groups either scoot to the coasts, or stay where they are because the taxes are lower
>over time, greek and other groups mix and intermingle with turkic
>while their culture and traditions are replaced and rewritten
>most promiment 'hey, we're not turks' groups get killed/deported
>you are now left with a much of turks, greeks, kurds etc etc who think they are all turkic

Invading forces don'y tend to replace prexisting genetic/ethnic groups.
See: Viking founders of Rus with the local Slavs.
Arabs in the leviant and Egypt
Anglo-Saxons in England

>Invading forces don'y tend to replace prexisting genetic/ethnic groups.

the problem is not that

the problem is the people who think we're PURE Greeco-Anatolians with 0% mongoloid dna (in reality it's actually x15 higher than that). Yes i also fell for the Hittite meme and the only reason why i keep posting about genetics is that Turks who think they wuz hittitez give me cringe heart attacks

Yeah, those people are dumb.
It's a mix.

Heck, even greek is a colonising identity.

The area has been ruled/populated/invaded/colonised by Greeks, Persians, Gauls, Macedonians, Romans, Turks.

It's a genetic cluster fuck, with each group leaving their own genetic markers and bits of population on the 'locals'. (With Turkish ethno-cultural identity smeared over it)

Wasn't the population of Anatolia 10 million+ from the 11th to the 15th centuries?

Are you claiming 10,000,000 actual Central Asian pony-riding Turkic people came to Anatolia and settled?

>Because i don't want to see cringy retards here who claim that we have no turk heritage hence related to Europeans (lmao)/Greeks-Armenians etc (and even Ancient Anatolian kek)

That's the majority-view of population geneticists, not just Veeky Forums. Doesn't matter what population group you're looking at, something like 80% of British YDNA and mtDNA comes from the Ice Age settlement period. The closest living groups to Minoans are random present-day Cretan villages. The Kong family's genetics originated in Shandong (i.e. Confucius), and so on.

Full on race-replacement is actually pretty rare. I'd imagine Eastern and Central Anatolia has some substantial Turkic admixture, but places like Izmir and the rest of the Western Coast are probably predominantly Greek (but even then the Ionian cities ended up Hellenizing a lot of the rural population of Western Asia Minor, who weren't ethnic Greeks).

Sounds like this issue triggers you a bit.

Sorry, let me rephrase, it's not that you have no Turk heritage. It's that this heritage is less pronounced in the most populous and urban parts of Turkey than pre-Turkic geneflow.

They have some turkish heritage. As a whole. Like pouring food dye into a lake. It doesn't fully replace the water, but it colours it.

It's just that Turkish state building did a 'no, you are all turkish. 100% turks.'

>It's just that Turkish state building did a 'no, you are all turkish. 100% turks.'

Well yeah, which is why I'm surprised OP is triggered by this.

I'm half Turkish-Cypriot and the standard party-line from Turkish institutions is that we are literally mainline pure descendants of a whole clusterfuck of random Central Asian groups from the Huns and Mongols to the Turks themselves most prominently.

>Wasn't the population of Anatolia 10 million+ from the 11th to the 15th centuries?

10 million is made up.
Even in early 1900s Anatolia's population was 11-12 million. half of them were Greeco-Armenians and Kurds.
>Are you claiming 10,000,000 actual Central Asian pony-riding Turkic people came to Anatolia and settled?
yes. Their numbers however were unknown.

Pic related, in a small Turkish city, there were "200.000 Turkmen tents". 1 Tent means 4 or 5 person, it means that in a small western Turkish city, there were 800.000 to 1 million "pony riders".

>That's the majority-view of population geneticists, not just Veeky Forums
there are 2 or 3 major genetic studies on Turks. 2 of them claim that Central Asian influence is big. Other one is a haplogroup study.
>Full on race-replacement is actually pretty rare. I'd imagine Eastern and Central Anatolia has some substantial Turkic admixture, but places like Izmir and the rest of the Western Coast are probably predominantly Greek (but even then the Ionian cities ended up Hellenizing a lot of the rural population of Western Asia Minor, who weren't ethnic Greeks).

First of all, i don't claim to be pure

Second, Eastern Anatolia is inhabitated by Kurds and Western Turks from Western Turkey are as asiatic as other Turks from other parts of Turkey. the AVERAGE is around 10-16%.

I don't consider everyone as Turkish
For example a Greek is probably more Turkish than a Trabzon untermensch

Tbh everyone knows we are mixed as fuck but that doesn't mean that we aren't turk.

>Turks who migrated here were more Iranian

More info on this?

>Pic related, in a small Turkish city, there were "200.000 Turkmen tents". 1 Tent means 4 or 5 person, it means that in a small western Turkish city, there were 800.000 to 1 million "pony riders".

This would have made it one of the largest cities in the world at the time.

Also:

jstor.org/stable/280733

>Pre-Turkic population of Anatolia was 11-12 million

>genetics thread
>i don't want to see cringy retards here

Modern Turkmens. Aka Seljuks.
again, i said, it is made up. because it's an "estimate". Byzantines themselves didn't have their own census. And this "estimate" i think is based on Entire Byzantine population. Not only Anatolia.
Also was the population more concentrated in Western Anatolia or Eastern Anatolia?

>This would have made it one of the largest cities in the world at the time.
by city i meant province. these Turkmens lived in mountains and grasslands, because they were nomadic.

>And this "estimate" i think is based on Entire Byzantine population. Not only Anatolia.

No. Read the link. It specifically refers to Anatolia. There were barely any people in Byzantine Greece at that time anyway (Greece has hardly any arable land, it's a mountainous region).

>Also was the population more concentrated in Western Anatolia

Western obviously.

>by city i meant province. these Turkmens lived in mountains and grasslands, because they were nomadic.

Ok? So there were 800,000 Turks in a single province, probably at most. I sincerely doubt 10,000,000 of them settled in Anatolia, in fact I doubt their entire population was that high. A few million spread out across an East-West axis at most.

I've been through this shit with my mother before. In my case my maternal lineage is from bronze-age settlers who converted to Islam and may have intermarried with Turks (I'm not a Muslim, but Tengriist roleplaying is even more ridiculous).

Do you speak hitite as your mother tongue?
Probably not so you aren't one, its that easy desu.

>Probably not so you aren't one, its that easy desu.

Yep. I'm not a Hittite either. Anatolianism, Pan-Turkism, Arab-worshipism (Islam) etc are all retarded ideologies. I'm half Turkish, but it's simply not hugely meaningful to me when you start talking about ancestors and things. To me Turkishness and how I relate to it is basically a Med Empire that absorbed a lot of Persian and Byzantine culture (and unfortunately Arabic), the idea I have any real connection with the culture or ways or 8th century Turkic nomads is insane.

One thing I'll give you is that actual Turkic people were probably predominantly Indo-European, the idea of them as some sort of slanty-eyed race of Mongols is bullshit, so you can't draw conclusions from appearances.

>No. Read the link. It specifically refers to Anatolia. There were barely any people in Byzantine Greece at that time anyway (Greece has hardly any arable land, it's a mountainous region).
doubt.jpg
>Western obviously.
How many Greeks were killed off/forced to escape from there?
>Ok? So there were 800,000 Turks in a single province, probably at most
the point is that if 800.000 nomadic Seljuks were in a small irrelevant Turkish province it means they were much more numerous than one would think.

Also you keep saying 10.000.000. Keep that in mind that Turks didn't control entire Anatolia. Southern Anatolia for example was dominated by Armenians, North Eastern Turkey was under Greek rule and Western parts of Turkey became Turkish after mongol invasions. And Eastern part of Turkey was Kurdish dominated since Seljuks brought Kurdish tribes from Iraq to settle them in Eastern Anatolia. On top of that, diseases, raids, famines might have killed off a good part of Greeco-Anatolian population. Turks mostly dominated Central and Western Anatolia. And North-Eastern Turkey after Chepni migrations. So it's wrong to assume that they controlled every part of Anatolia and mixed simultaneously with 10.000.000 Greeco-Armenians in Anatolia.

>I've been through this shit with my mother before. In my case my maternal lineage is from bronze-age settlers who converted to Islam and may have intermarried with Turks (I'm not a Muslim, but Tengriist roleplaying is even more ridiculous).

I don't know anythign about Cypriot Turkish genetics. Never saw one dna test about them. So i won't say anything. But i imagine them to be very Greek influenced.

>How many Greeks were killed off/forced to escape from there?

In Istanbul alone there were enough to form the rump of a new administrative class for the Empire (the Fanar people or whatever they were called). Don't know much beyond that.

Its an identity mate, ofcourse cultures will change and the culture of a nomadic people will change more than a settled people's culture.
For me the precession goes Turkey>Ottoman Empire>Seljuk Empire>Central Asian Nomads>Gokturks

Istanbul was a city.
no it goes like that

Turkey>Ottoman Empire>Seljuks>Turkmen tribes>Oghuz Yabghu>Oghuz Tribes

>be turk
>be born in small turkish comunity in the Balkans
>blonde hair, green eyes, pale skin, 1,87 m. height, atletic body

Balkan turks master race reporting in.
Pic almost related.

phenotype=!genotype

How many bottles of raki can you drink before puking?
I heard you were heavy drinkers.

>Anglo dad
>Turkish Cypriot mom
>Look a bit like Gabriel Pique

Feels good man

So, what exactly should it mean?

I really don't like Raki, man. But everyone around me will really surprise you with their capabilities. I only drink beer, thou.. but a lot. It's kind of a cultural thing here in the balkans. Not only we but all of us are heavy drinkers.

>Gabriel Pique

That fucker is 1.95m, damn is he a balkan turk as well? kek
Are you drinking a lot there in Cyprus too, user?

From the weddings I have been to I've concluded that alcohol resistance correlates with proximity to the balkans.
As a central anatolian I had to build up the resistance through practice.

>Gabriel Pique
literally who

lol, he's catalonian I think. I dislike their independence movement, but he's (apparently) a decent looking guy.

>Are you drinking a lot there in Cyprus too, user?

Old Cypriot men drink a lot in my experience if they're together, tons of raki, the Greeks drink a lot of zivania too, which is a sort of brandy which could probably double-up as lighter-fluid.

So do you live in central Turkey or what?
And the alcohol resistance is because of the practice. We start like 12-13 years old with beers, whiskey, raki and so on. So untill you grew up to your 20's you are already a drunktard lol. But at least we respect woman rights and are pro western civilization.
It's kind of a good thing that we are not that much hardcore religious too. You won't see some balkan turkish girl wit headscarf or so, which i think is good, the less arab influence the better.

>It's kind of a good thing that we are not that much hardcore religious too. You won't see some balkan turkish girl wit headscarf or so, which i think is good, the less arab influence the better.

Same with TCs.

I like the Southern European/Western-Coast Turkish culture the best since it mitigates the worst extremes of both Arab insanity and Northern European permissiveness.

Lol, there werent iranians in central asia and how can you explain the little eyes and high cheekbones?

Turkic were/are mongoloid, they werent caucasian

Turks are such a sad nation, they know they cannot pull the old turanic myths because of modern genetics but they also cannot pull "muh islam" because that would confirm the fact that they are a mongrelised people like all post-Islamic states.

r/ing that image from an Iranian user about how the aryan looking elite was replaced by arabised mongrel clerics during the Islamic revolution.

>Invading forces don'y tend to replace prexisting genetic/ethnic groups
Except they do

I see many LARPers here

They were absorved, turkic soldiers had kids with anatolians women

>Anglo-Saxons in England
There is basically no celtic ancestry left in England, only in Wales and to a lesser extent, Cornwall. They were replaced.

Most english people are genetically celtic.
This comes back to the idea that language is the most important aspect of identity.

No I'm diaspora but my family is originally from konya.
Most other turks here are from kayseri, sivas or the black sea region desu.

>being this retarded
>whiteboy calling anyone sad
that's funny coming from a race who's currently dyign out now. Try to not get wrecked by Arabs please.

>Most english people are genetically celtic.
Source pls. As far as I know we're Anglo Norman bastards.

Is there anyone more retarded on Veeky Forums right now than Dominican?

stop posting on krautchan.

Well, Konya used to be the capital of the Karaman beylik, which is the home beylik of most of the turkish population on the Balkans. It's really sad to see that it's now an islamistic bastion and pro Erdogan created shithole, desu.
I want to visit the city and the historical places one day.

What do you mean with "TCs"? Otherwise i agree with what you said.

Stop derailing the topic with your fedora b.s please
stop being butthurt about arabs too

Aren't Turks, Armenians, Kurds, Iranians and Levantines all pretty much the same, Armenoid subrace. ?

Pale skin, dark hair, hazel eyes.

Go fuck yourself. Talking about genetics on an anonymous board with zero explanations and proofs is OP's idea, not mine.

Arabs and arab culture can go fuck themselves, too. We have our own culture and we are and have always been between the west and east, the mix is our culture. Arabs, as i might repeat myself, can go fuck themselves.

No. Also you're retarded. Armenoid is not a race. It's a phenotype which can be found in great amounts in Armenia, Caucasian countries and your mother's bedroom.

Went there a long time ago the historical sites are really nice also have not much to reference it with but the hamam was really chill.
But yeah we were dissapointed when 70% of konya voted for erdogan in the last general elections.

i'm the OP
fuck off from my thread you autistic piece of shit go be butthurt about Islam in an another thread.

>who came here were from Iran, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and Uzbekistan.
And yet the most popular haplo group in Turkey is J2. Interesting.

They can have similar features but hazel eyes is uncommon in them

>Getting this triggered because they are the same as armenians and kurds.

Man you turks have serious issues.

You know that the arab/persian influence is what pulls us to the east right so for the balance to happen its necessary.

Were you saying something?
If you don't believe me check your mother's bedroom. I'm 100% scientific.

t. hairy anatolian AKP'ci that doesn't accept other opinions

I'm a pan africanist
now stop talking about le ebul islamists before i darken your secular mother

Turkey is too big to be generalized like that. There are

>balkan turks
>mediterrenean turks
>anatolian turks
>black sea turks
>chinky looking turks

While there might be overlap in phenotypes they are not the same.

>There is basically no celtic ancestry left in England
Not even close to being true. English people are of mostly Romano-British descent, with a sizeable Anglo-Saxon input (up to two-fifths)
The further you get from SE England, the less Anglo it becomes

Indeed it's part of us, but i am just too tired to see brainwashed islamists that are running over the reasonable and smart people. If you want balance, you need more smart people, not more arabs and their culture.

I didn't say I wanted arabs or something but you shouldn't be an enemy of islam too because that would be the other side of the radical coin.
Turkey should always be a secular republic filled with muslim kemalists.
Or atleast thats my wet dream.

Not really.

Elites tend to stick at the top, then the locals at the bottom absorb their culture.

Not genetically

t. 11 years old hairy anatolian AKP'ci that doesn't accept other opinions.

i'll just ignore you from now on, do the same for me.

Look you imbecile faggot i don't care about politics i just want to discuss genetics itt do you want me to choke your mother to death with my bbc?

You are wrong, us Turks are black as night

Our dark skin color, which brings out the primal past within our Id, is why we are so successful at impregnation and reproduction

>comes from the asian steppes
>black

Do Turks get along with Turkic people out of curiosity?

Well it is hard to achieve. I am not a fan of either religions i prefer to concentrate myself on justice, healtcare and morality. Religion doesn't speak anything for them automaticly.

Just look up the muslim countries and see the corrputness that is going on. And just observe how stupid the average man and woman in those countries are.
I prefer to be on the side of justice and the muslim world fails miserably. Fucking monkeys allowed the women to have a right to drive cars in 2017 while the russians send 3 women in space at that time. I just want the best for the people and is not the failing society of the eastern muslim contries.

We should keep our traditions, but we should orient ourselves to greater achivments.

>European
What? If I'm not wrong most genetic studies show that Iranics don't cluster close to Europeans.
>Yes i also fell for the Hittite meme and the only reason why i keep posting about genetics is that Turks who think they wuz hittitez give me cringe heart attacks
What hittite meme?

yes
they also get along with us. especially in Turkey. A lot of Central Asians have Turkish friends and vice versa. Some of them might dislike Turks but majority of them like us
youtube.com/watch?v=KeYTiLSeogk
for example on the internet Kazakhs write good about Turks, some of them don't though.

>What hittite meme?
in 2015 some Turk retard mass-spammed hittite meme and he genuinely believed that he's hittite, some Turks, yes including me, fell for the meme.
remembering that gives me cringe induced heart attacks. i want no one to be that delusional.

Also "european" means caucasoid/west eurasian in that pic.

Well, they're the same people

The TÜRK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Anatolia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The TÜRK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man (ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs).

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The TÜRK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the TÜRK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent TÜRK seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the TÜRK man impregnates.

The TÜRK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the TÜRK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Why would some of them dislike Turks? Is it due to not accepting they're 'real' Turks or something else?
And can you understand most other Turkic languages?

>Why would some of them dislike Turks?
they have their own reasons. and no it's not mostly about genetics. it's mostly about behaviour. for example a Kazakh that i knew hated Turks because of Turkish companies being jew etc. And a Turkmen i knew went full butthurt after someone called Turkmenbashy a dictator turd

Why are Turk posters so gay like this?

Fair enough. How about the language bit?

How do you know is a turk?

It can be another guy from another country and im pretty this is the case

they can easily learn it. but we don't understand each other very well.

Shut up Turk.

Only Attila's empire are true Turks

>Arabs in the leviant and Egypt
You are wrong here. Pretty much every Palestinian/Jordanian/Lebanese Arab clan traces it's roots to the Arabian Peninsula. Arabs are very well aware of the exact century their ancestors arrived.

Yup look at those Germanic tribes. They're Turk af

Bullshit.

>Huns
>Germanic

Look up any clan. In fact, find me a single Arab clan in the Levant with pre-7th century roots. You can't.

Boris Johnson has Turkish ancestry.

Circassian
and no one cares because his ancestor was a traitor.

Circassians are literal caucasians

I am Turkish male. And no it is not gay, wh*Teness is the true essence of homosexuality. One only needs to look at the second half of the 20th century

wh*Te mods deleting my posts

I missed you

There's more than one of us

can i join :D

Bullshit.

lol so mad.

why should we accept islam? It was literally invented to glorify Arabs. The whole principle of the religion is that some smelly Bedouin who had epileptic seizures is the most perfect human being who ever lived.

No thanks.

No Turk denies we're similar to those people, the guy you're talking to is just a chronic shitposter who posts on Veeky Forums pretty much all day.