Why Veeky Forums doesn't talk about it?

Focused on mobile phone users. Mineable by phone. Great dev. team.
4 days left till 50% ico bonus ends.
Electroneum.com
Go on and fuking buy some before it becomes mainstream as fuk.

my.electroneum.com/join/CE244C
Here's my reflink if you feel like becoming a ref fags.

Other urls found in this thread:

electroneum.com/bounty/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck does it even do?

Do your own research fag.
It's a coin pointed to the retards that never saw crypto before therefore easy gains despite the huge supply.
Retards can mine it background with their telephones.

oh how cute, the 9000th scam of the day

Eat a dick shill I'm not buying your shitcoin

shill harder you faggot, this is literally a shitcoin in every sense of the word.

> literally associated with some guy who was involved in herbalife

I'm not the OP or a shill here, just relatively new to crypto, would you or someone else give me a more detailed critique of why this is a shitcoin?

Lmao shilling an ico.
Get a life retard I'll be laughing at you in october. Take a screenshot.

Just lazy retards who will buy in out of FOMO at ath, while they had chance of accumulating early.
I told you to get DCR when it was below $3, I told you to get XMR below $40, ain't nobody listened now hand me your money and exit this world.

People shill ico's all the time, this one has a dumb name has no real explanation of it uses are, and its user base people with mobile phones couldn't give a fuck about mining.

I probably missed those posts, user. Would you recommend I buy anything now?

Aren't there lots of casual miner applications that people use? I mean so many people end up getting caught up with 'bitcoin faucets' and other scammy shit, and there are 'easy to use' miner apps that have low return - isn't one of the big things that hold people back from getting into mining the difficulty level? Won't this overcome that?

So if people mine this shitcoin with their selfie facebook device, they get rewarded with a shitcoin that has what use exactly?

Man I don't really know that much about it. I did read the whitepaper and their devs are really active. One of them actually shared that they declined offers from some MAJOR companies just because they want mass adoption. Something like RIPple. Join their telegram it's already filled up with people doing massive investments. Like it or not it'll become something one day just because of the support it gets.

All crypto except for the major ones like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero are speculative.

Coins are about selling the possibility of future returns in most cases. Many people know enough about the basics of crypto to want to get into it but have tried to mine various coins with shitty results, right? Many people just don't have the technological know-how. These people are saying they're going to promote a coin which can be mined on phones - which as they say opens up a huge market of phone users. Many people have old phones they don't use and in this case those phones might be turned into miners.

This one will adjust it's difficulty to reward phone users well.

How about these normies suck my dick with their scamcoin

This one will adjust it's difficulty to reward phone users well. Imagine every retarded nocoiner opening his phone to abuse it for mining > lightning fast network!

I think i will stick to non scam coins

Ok but all I'm asking for is a more in depth critique from you. It seems as this point that it's common for posters to just say "shitcoin" and not even bother to explain.

You might be the one sucking their cocks for ETN one day.

Finding the 0.01% sweet spot, aren't you?

Welcome to Veeky Forums. The IQ drops proportionally to every day that passes.

Well here's a few reasons:

>People shilling it hard (like the OP and if you go on bitcointalk you will see fags saying this will be 100x or 1000x) these people are probably getting paid to say this shit, look here electroneum.com/bounty/

>Website has logos of spotifiy, uber and hootsuite when they're not even affiliated with any of those companies, now why would they do that?

>They probably paid Duncan Logan to tweet that message (who btw is the person actually affiliated with the companies) Why would they put his tweet on the homepage with the logos? Seems like they're trying to grab money from fools

>The screenshots for the android app which you can see on the playstore are actually IOS screenshots, very shoddy work there

>Richard Ells is associated with hebalife and avon, two popular ponzi schemes

This coin does not look good, do you really think anyone is eager to buy this? The shills claimed it will be sold out on the first day yet they haven't achieved 5% of their funding goal.

Most alt coins serve a purpose, this one doesn't seem to have one, apart from phone mining.

I ain't shilling shit. I'm sharing it retard. I stumbled upon it on twitter.

Thanks so much, I appreciate the effort you put into your comment. You make sense on pretty much every point, except I question this one:

>Richard Ells is associated with hebalife and avon, two popular ponzi schemes

Aren't most alt-coins essentially ponzi schemes and our job as traders is to buy in when we think it's expanding and sell when we think it's failing? Aren't most alt-coins essentially ponzi?

He's involved in two major companies in affiliate marketing. Which IMO puts him in the GENIUS sector. Reselling cheap shit super expensive.

>I ain't shilling shit.

But you are nigger

>Go on and fuking buy some before it becomes mainstream as fuk.

Yeah okay...

>Go on and fuking buy some before it becomes mainstream as fuk.
>not shilling

Then don't?

I bought half million of these and i feel like i got jew'd

>Aren't most alt-coins essentially ponzi?

The thing is if you're raising money for your project why would you want to be associated in any way whatsoever with known ponzi schemes? That seems ridiculous.

Only the alt-coins that ask for your money up front are like ponzi schemes.

Usually alts can be mined with a graphics card or asic, they don't really ask for any money. At that point they're just a project but sooner or later it will start resembling a ponzi scheme when traders get involved and start shilling.

He did SEO and marketing for herbalife with his old company Retortal, i mean come on... Any biztard here who would not do business with herbalife because of moral reasons? It is a billion dollar company got dammit you gotta do what ever it takes right babe?

Exactly he did SEO and marketing for herballife, more reason to avoid.