I have too much shit

What to sell?

dice, komodo, vtc, egc, steem, ripple and siacoin

Sell all of your stupid fucking bullshit and put it into TNT

Never spread yourself this thin ever again user.

You are autistic

>the how to "never gain net profit" starter pack

s-sry:(
how about gnt? is it crap too?

SELL everything and go literally all in on BNT and DGB

Keep iota faggot. In one year 72 virgins will cost 3 miota

what's wrong with ripple bruh?

follow this user's advice, keep everything on the first page except for DICE, ditch everything else, also buy BLOCK

Put the dice money into block. $200 into ark. The remainder in btc and just keep it like that for a month and see how you're sitting.

Keep Lisk OP, rebranding this month. It won't be digibytes shit rebranding but actually neo/ant rebranding like.

Nothing
Its a good long HODL

Fuck you for saying gnt is shit. Literally u should only own like one or two coins with 6k.

xrp
iota
sc

and gnt

Veeky Forums is of two minds on xrp

Sell everything that doesn't use smart contracts. Thank me later.

xrp is good for shorting

these for 2 years or more extremely long hodl

all altcoin

>~6000portfolio
>diversified
>EvergreenCoin

It's like I'm looking in a mirror.

op is a nigger buying all the ponzi shitcoins lmao

It seriously, sell all your shitcoins and buy LTC.

Hold DICE for the medium term, dividend period is going to be bigger than last time which will create hype and there are developments coming very soon. Selling it now would be retarded.

fixed. i will sell LSK, MTL and QTUM when/if they reach ATH

yes user i'm not giving up on DICE yet

kek

My biggest issue with DICE is how little the developers talks to the community despite how active it is. Other than that I'm super bullish on the project regarding future developments and the insanely low price right now. I moved a chunk of my portfolio to it over the last few days, accumulation phase is almost over.

>selling Lisk before the rebranding
user, thats dumb but okay

ark will btfo lisk and 5 lisk is peanuts

Wait I have over 4 times this amount of coins. Thats normal right

apparently not

If you have 10 or more coins, it's probably a good idea to see which ones you're more bearish on long-term and drop some.

>Anonymous
It's better to consolidate, if you're going for gains. If you're going for safety, diversification is better (but still dont overdiversify)