Minereum about to PUMP

>Get fucking ready.
Can't fucking believe I'm leaking this, but I already loaded up heavily, so I don't give a fuck.
This is my way to give back to Biz, after 5x'ing my money on ARK since July. I fucking love you guys.
Minereum is about to be pumped by a group of about 800 people by 12:00 GMT today.

Good luck!

Was about time.. Holy fuck the price will fly quickly as there is only 500k coins in circulation right now!

Well, that's due to the Artemine ICO... Those who joined into that ICO are gonna miss out now... HAHAHAHA...

TO THE MOON BOOYS... GET IN OR STAY FUCKING POOR YOU FAGGOTS

I've got like 0.05 BTC on Cryptopia that I'm willing to gamble.. 4x is still like 0.2 BTC.. I don't care, let's do this.. I'm in!

Which exchange are the group targeting the most? Really important as I'm confused where to send my BTC? Cryptopia or Livecoin?

Cryptopia. However some of the group members will probably buy at Livecoin too. Your choice, hard to say how it plays out.. But it's happening. Get ready user

>discord PnD
Fuck off with this bullshit.

Either join in, or stay the fuck out.. Your choice. I don't care.

This is such a bunch of shit. It smells really bad.

Okay. Have fun holding Shahab's bags.

Don't know if this is serious, but I'm not missing an obvious moon mission if I can get in early.. Missed so many already.

Thanks for the heads up. Sending BTC to Cryptopia as I'm typing this.

I bought in earlier today. Have already set my sell order, wont disclose where though.

>Peace

This looks like a sales pitch am I right buddy?

OMFG ... And I just sent off 800 MNE to participate in the ARTE ICO yesterday... Cant believe I'm fucking missing this.. FUCK YOU GUYS!!

I'm calling bullshit

Just a heads up for those of you who wants to make some quick gains.

Laughed so hard at the exposition.
"Wow we arepumpers talking about pumping Minereum, aren't we buddy?"
"Yes, we are in a pump and dump group, we will pump said coin soon."

I got into ARTE as well. However I rebought some MNE earlier this morning when I saw that Minereum is about to be pumped.
Kinda funny, because all the previous holders who sent it to the Artemine ICO are gonna get rekt emotion wise, once they see the price of MNE skyrocket.
I know there's a lot of people who split their MNE 50/50 between the two coins though, which is a wise idea at any case. Especially given the fact that 500k MNE will be burned/destroyed from the circulating supply.

It's one of the best coins to pump right now.
No major sell walls, the price is gonna fly quickly. No doubt.

Good point.. Well thanks for sharing. How many MNE do you hold? Just wondering

I'm holding 700 MNE for this pump. Couldn't afford more as I have my money tired up in other coins as well.

>TFW sent all my MNE for the Artemine ICO

If this is real, I'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight

Nice just brought 100k

Same :(

I did exactly that.. 200 MNE for ARTE.. and 200 MNE for Long term

BTC is going down the toilet .. Might as well try, and hope to increase my BTC holdings this way

Wow epic xD this money tree is gonna last forever :)

1½ hour until the price shoots through the roof. Last warning, I'll leave the board now. Good luck to anyone who participates.
Don't get too greedy. Just a piece of advice.
Have a nice weekend.

there are people that will actually believe this

Ill spectate

Is this the next moon mission guys??? I don't want to miss some easy gains in this mess of a blood bath

Sitting comfy with 300 MNE.. Let's DO THIS

Could only afford 80 MNE.. doesn't hurt to try. My first moon mission ever.. haha

Don't buy into this fucking shill thread.

Will send a postcard from the moon faggot

Looks good!
Will join with a measly .1 BTC
I'm fucking ready

Not sure if real either.. However the price is pretty good considering MNE has been at $12 previously. Solid buy! Wouldn't be surprised if we see a price like that again soon tbqh

There is literally NO SELL WALLS...
I'm buying in ASAP.. See you on the moon fellas!!

Look at pic related.. Haha.. We're gonna MOON soon!!

When is this happening?

>400 Minereum holder reporting in..

Pic is literally me right now.

Just bought some of this lastnight just because of this reason, such a sold investment.

In 1 hour from now
12:00 GMT

Mne/btc or mne/ltc?

not sure if bs or true true

Wise, Mostly because half of the circulating coins are locked in the ICO right now. So there is around 500k coins in circulation only, which makes the coin rare.
The Artemine ICO is open for the next 29 days so expect the total supply to decrease much much more.

Solid buy really

Mnebtc or mneltc?

BTC/MNE ;)

Well im not buying in but i wish you all luck astronauts.

His team and him are going to pump this bad boy in 6 hours. Don't miss the train.

ARE YOU GUYS READY? 50 MINUTES UNTIL WE START THE PUMP

12:00 GMT... Fuckin Retard

Going great, price just fell back to 0.00060014 BTC on Cryptopia.

OP is a nigger

You shillers are so stupid, that you aren't even aware that your shilling sounds exactly like copypasta to the point that it's indistinguishable.

Get fucked.

Just bought in!!

ITT: People selling out of a dying coin by shilling to biz.

Didn't have much but I bought in

Half an hour to go!

You can feel the tension as first the price drops and now volume has gone down. Bulls and bears fighting it out like on a graveyard.

Nicely done, OP. Post your MNE address and I'll send you some for the entertainment.

Let's fucking do this boys!!

Falling back to 58K sat.

20 minutes, and our group will place our buy orders... Laugh all you want... Price about to explode

No, you will place your sell orders to save your asses. Who on earth would even place buy orders on these when it "pumps".

Minereum is a SCAM. DO NOT BUY

totally not from same discord

Id recommend everyone in this thread from Veeky Forums to take their money out of this. It's just a scam, pure and simple.

im watching and waiting prove your not a gaint faggot op

Last trade 10min ago.

God, OP, you are too weak to create a fake P&D even on a smallcap.

did anyone ever earn money in these kinds of threads ?

don't waste your money on this shitcoin

Just bought a of em. I hope to see you all in hell

3m to go, OP is still a monstrous faggot.

IT'S HAPPENING!

The price has risen 0.3% on a volume of 0.00184710 BTC. OP is a god!

Hilarious, not even any posters lamenting there was no pump - which leads me to believe this entire thread was shills convincing no-one.

I've been in MNE 3 times now, it's a good shout nonetheless. Always does get pumped sooner rather than later, also the circulating supply is a bonus.

But I thought it is getting replaced by Artemine or somesuch?