Monero

What happened in mid-august that made Monero launch so high up so fast

Also do you guys think Monero is a good investment longterm?

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/monero-transactions-history-can-be-revealed-and-exposed-research
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It got listed on bithumb Koreans largest exchange

Once btc price goes to 4800 xmr will be 140$

Thanks!

Dubs on top of dubs in this Monero world... everything turns out gucci when Monero is involved!

thoughts on this?

cointelegraph.com/news/monero-transactions-history-can-be-revealed-and-exposed-research

Hardfork is incoming to make privacy improvements.

Got some of this digital-gold , it is indeed going places.

>Also do you guys think Monero is a good investment longterm?

Probably my number 1 choice out of every coin.

Constant improvements, zero hype, doing what Bitcoin was intended to do (be private and anonymous), low coin cap.

If BTC can be worth $5k when people aren't even sure exactly what it's for, Monero will eventually be worth more than that.

The DoD bought a shitload.

ETH gets zkSNARKS in like two weeks with Metropolis-Byzantium. You'd have to be delusional to think any privacy coins will be able to compete with an ETH that also has privacy.

Bithumb, a Korean exchange, adopted it.

Monero to$1000 in 2018.

it's not private by default therefore not truly private.

What do you think about Cloakcoin? Its the same principle but much cheaper and a decent volume. I think it also has the possibility to x10 in a years time

You might be retarded. It is objectively better to use a coin with privacy when you want it.

The good thing about Monero is that there's always full consensus to fix shit like that.

I've read somewhere that the tech behind Monero is more suited to privacy than ETH will be. As a brainlet I got lost in the terminology and don't know if the article has any merit, but isn't there concern that ETH won't be TRULY anonymous? As opposed to Monero, which has PROVEN itself to successfully retain anonymity.

Off course it's a good longterm investment. One of the few coins which is actually being used.

Absolutely assblasted shitcoin, I know I'm buying it cloakcoiners have the biggest dicks and definitely the hottest girlfriends. Lead Dev can code way better than monero for sure. I think vitalik might even need to watch out cuz this one's going to number 2 baby

>Monero
If I had any money I'd buy as much as I could and just park it for a few years.

You're the tard bro!

No. It's not quite as simple for retards because it requires a tiny bit more work to generate zkSNARKS tx on eth, but zk has always been objectively safer. The reason XMR is beating zCash (Which uses zkSNARKS as well) is because unlike eth the dev is a moron and there's a decent chance that he try to will put a government backdoor in and the devs own 20% of all coins LMAO. The zk spec itself is however the best privacy implementation by definition, and when it's put on a coin like eth, competition will struggle to compete.

>has explorer
>richlist

Just fucking NO. Another shitcoin focusing on "Privacy" but is obviously not. Just like Verge it has a large and dumb shilling group.

Just look at

A yes a retarded nigger.

Lets say there is some eth you want to track. 9/10 transactions are public, and in that lets you easily work to figure out where the 1 private transaction went.

Thanks for explaining. Is this already factored into ETH's price? I feel as though if it becomes a privacy coin on top of everything it already does it will shoot up in price quite a bit.

t. Person who has no clue how zkSNARKS in ETH works and only parrots garbage posted on biz by bagholders.

I don't know. I follow the tech, not prices. I go for slow and steady gains. I doubt the price is factored in because people haven't been talking about it since the block reward being cut to 3 eth in the same update has been on everybody's mind instead.

FBI had to launder the money from the BTCe coup

Monero is the pleb filter. If you aren't all in on Monero that's how I know you are a pleb that can't be taken seriously.