Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8
news.bitcoin.com/tether-coin-may-be-a-precarious-us-dollar-peg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't care.

>another looser who missed the moon THE THREAD

Hit me up in 2/4 hours

Yup, 2200 next lads. ((They)) said so.

yep. down like syndrome!!? thank fuck those dirty jewbags were right. if I don't by back at 2200usd I'll get divorced and said to my wife she could peg me as I sold at the bottom (3200usd) like a weak handed European male

Already sold lmao, can't wait to get back in at the dip for more gains

yep, I am waiting, sitting watching for it

Me too. Just waiting on it since 7pm.

>tfw tethered at $3900
>tfw tethered before the previous crash also at $3850
Not making money, but not losing it :^)

desu I think this crash will be more shallow, it was too soon after the last one. All the FOMO-heads wishing they bought the last dip will really want to buy this one; I'm going to predict a floor at $3400 or so, then another rocket back up, and diminishing instability from there through the weekend.

no dude people that held will have quickly lost the taste for this bullshit and will cash out. Thats the plan.

Fuck the betas out of the market.

>I'm going to predict a floor at $3400
Since Veeky Forums made this prediction, mine is that the floor will be $0

Not the 2200 as per mr SACHS?

sold at 3200... had all set... went from 3150 to 3600 on my exchange in seconds. shakedown... lost 20k. I hate myself I want to sharpie myself and give others my Bitcoin for punishment

Know why no one actualy kills themselves over bitcoin losses? Easy come easy go

(((they))) said it's 2200

I mean just for today. Did Goldman Sachs predict $2200 today, or just as a long-term bottom? I could believe that as a long-term bottom, but not a ~50% crash in a single day.

You wrote this very early. At the time you wrote it I looked at the price and didn't believe you I thought about calling you an asshole. But now I would like to know how you got that information so quick because when I saw your post it wasn't even going down yet. Would appreciate learning from you. What graph? How did you see that so quick

What % drop until we see pink?

They said it would go up to 4800 then down to 2200 we didn't hit 4800 again yet as you know so my question is WTF

Oh shit im seeing resistance at 3500!!!
This bitch is going to 3300 for sure.

But that's what they said back in August or July, right? They've made multiple predictions over the last couple months.

This is margin traders who've been on edge all night taking their profits.

Give it a couple more hours, wait till the burgers wake up and check their portfolios

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8

watching btc on cryptowatch. Staring into the abyss of sell orders.

so true. went neet to live off them since 2011..obviously Shillng but still lost 20k..fucken biz were right. I was told to do opposite to biz....it fucked me up the arse... I guess don't do what biz does...but also not what juden schwein does

Looks like someone is feeling out all the limits in the market.

Just decide for yourself what to do. Let all outside input aside for a second before making that order.

Reaming out the market

Tethered

Any time you are holding tether you are gambling it all.

it held up to every crash thrown at it. Seems ok for the most part. Easy sat's and thats were the real money is earned if your good about it. shitcoins aside

Please explain

biz told me hodl was a meme and retarded ..I I tired to be a big swinging Dick for first time and lost for the first time ... fuck...

What are you holding right now? I'll admit the idea of a bank run on USDT scares me, but so far it hasn't been an issue

news.bitcoin.com/tether-coin-may-be-a-precarious-us-dollar-peg/

also, its a classic bull trap if u look at the chart

You have no idea what a bull trap is, you just see a red candle and scream sell. Stupid faggot

this. they can pry the buttcoins right out of my cold dead hands

Thanks!

my time & balances in crypto and 'regular' markets would suggest otherwise, however you are entitled to your opinion.

*tips fedora*

Sorry to offend your expertise, esteemed gentleman.

>up 50% in 3 months
>going down

pick 1

the slower we grow the better. accumulation is the name of the game right now

you're supposed to hoddle xD only when you're at a loss