Ya winnin son?

>ya winnin son?
>hows that Buttcoin going?

How do you reply?

Keep in mind the property they purchased for $20,000 is now worth $1.2 million

>inb4 swallowing them Darknet shrooms and spraying your brain on the walls

Other urls found in this thread:

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/5051-Baldwin-St_Detroit_MI_48213_M37736-36295?ex=MI581062789
google.com/maps/@42.3739019,-83.0139058,3a,15y,322.86h,85.14t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sdlPiBrjKuP1KinFrV4W1ag!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
youtu.be/jijRIFpSbRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have found that never talking to anyone about crypto is the best option.

every god damn weekend family reunion dinner

>ya winnin son?
LEARN TO KNOCK!

My dad doesn't understand why I can't buy a house. He will drive by shit homes with a sign in the yard and tell me about it and why I didn't see this one and surely it's affordable. I then proceed to tell him no dad that starter home it already sold for 300k. He gives a blank stare and says he only paid 30k for his acreage and that I'm just not looking hard enough for the deals. Oh and millenials are lazy. Well maybe we are lazy because we have no reason to wage slave over a heap of rotting timber. Van life for me.

fuck off cunts else I'll strangle you n your sleep . I hate boomers more than jews

in my country it's even worst. a 2 bedroom apartment in the city's no-go zone surrounded by all kinds of criminals will cost you a 30 year mortgage on an average salary

also. renting 1 bedroom flat costs more than minimum wage by $200

>not looking hard enough.

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/5051-Baldwin-St_Detroit_MI_48213_M37736-36295?ex=MI581062789

Lol just bring a hammer. Possibilies are endless. Bring your vision to this diamond in the rough.

If you could genuinely but this for $1 wouldn't it almost certainly be worth it? What, you pay a few fees but if Detroit ever becomes functional in the next 30 years you might have 1000x your initial investment and costs?

it's safe i promise.

google.com/maps/@42.3739019,-83.0139058,3a,15y,322.86h,85.14t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sdlPiBrjKuP1KinFrV4W1ag!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

>tfw in the USA even the poorest niggers in the poorest neighbourhoods have big houses with yards
>tfw here in yurop you have to be rich to afford an appartment thats more than 20m2 and is sharing the windows with 2 other units

>2017
>still lives in europe

>Keep in mind the property they purchased for $20,000 is now worth $1.2 million
Will the property we purchase for $1.2 million be worth $10million?

Salem alik. Eu cuck here. It will never change until we cucks grow some balls like the usa black folks and grow some balls and say hell to the no to 30 year house loans. We lack balls and are willin to put in the work

Unknowingly we paint a financial target on our backs.

Of course fuckin no. What will people do then? Keep payin loan payments after their death

There is a limit to how much money an average wager cuck can accumulate in 30 years

Better you move to Bali.

They calculate the exact amount you can afford for your entire life, and that's the price of your house. Slaves-r-us done right.

Think about it, how are we not slaves? What is the most important thing a human being needs to survive? A shelter right? Well they give you that shelter for the exact money you can afford for your entire life. Either it's 1 million or it's 300k, whatever the case, you're still middle class. It makes perfect sense now.

If you like paying property taxes, sure.
youtu.be/jijRIFpSbRY

Fuck boomers. They don't know what's coming to them.

Sure thing m8

Well, if they want to move, the house they move to will be the same price as the one they own... so it only helps if they had multiple on the journey.

Like African Americans need rap & basketball, you will need crypto- boomers are unlikely to get much pension/social security, so they will need to lend against the house to live on in retirement, eating up any inheritance you would get.
Thems the breaks.

*crypto or something like it...

They want us to wageslave so get to pay bills so they can spend their retirement money without paying shit for us ("since you can't afford living alone and having a car and a normal adult life, help at home by paying bills with your shitty wage!!")

Fuck them. Can't wait for my 21 BTC to be worth millions in 10 years. Vengeance will be brutally served to boomers and normies.

Wh-what are you going to do to the normies, user?

I would reply with:

When will you die?

>When will you die?
>"Hahahahahah. Glad you asked us that, son. Your mother and I spent the proceeds from the house on some of this nifty immortality gizmo that came out! Guess we'll be staying at your place from now on!

that's why you colonized Africa member?