Coinbase BullShit

btc is priced at $3,541 at coinmarket cap
on coinbase listed at $3,770.

eth on coinmarketcap priced $243
on coinbase $261

what kind of rip off bullshit is this???
is there a better alternative to this fucking shit company coinbase, for converting fiat to crypto, then crypto to fiat ????
in the U.S
>inb4 enjoy all your freedom

Other urls found in this thread:

coincap.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=byVOINs4buE
cumberlandmining.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kraken , gemini

newfag detected.

coinmarketcap is the average of all exchange prices. If you haven't noticed chinks are selling bitcoin 10% lower recently.

Which exchange would likely have the least number of gooks dumping at the moment? Coinbase?

ok so what site is best for tracking btc, eth, other crypto current prices in the u.s?

I think coinbase is less trustworthy than most people think

It's the most commonly recommended bitcoin exchange, and I think they take advantage of it

Not only is one BTC on coinbase +$200 above all other market prices, they also massively increased their fees some time recently.

I have a theory that they use some of their fuckhuge profits to pay off nosy government officials who might try to shut them down. It would explain why they've been around for such a long time.

yeah fuck them just wish i could find a real viable alternative to them.
i know there is others such as kraken and others but they all make have thousand us dollar minimums before being able to transfer in if im not mistaken

You buy for more, but also sell for more, so it really doesn't matter

this

with bitcoin it's
>buy low sell high
>buy high sell higher

anyway I use this to keep track of the prices:
coincap.io/

guys if I want to do a high volume purchase safely where is the best place

Incorrect.

I got tier 4 verification in about 5 working days on a brand new kraken account. Gives me limits of 100k fiat withdraw a day and 500k fiat withdraw a month. Crypto deposit and withdraw is unlimited. I think fiat deposit limit is same as withdraw or maybe slightly more.

Not shilling kraken just happen to know about it because set it up recently. Not using it to trade and have no funds in there. Will only be using it to withdraw to fiat once I'm happy with the value of my portfolio and ready to leave the crypto game (sad but I come from a poor shit family and have worked incredibly hard to get where I am in terms education and career)

What are you invested in?

Nope it's because you won't be buying bitcoin for fiat without paying a premium you guys are unfortunately too broke to pay it and shouldn't Be in this business. Sad but true.

I remember hearing a company being mentined that make large buys and sells for clients at or near market price. cba to relisten to the entire thing to hear what company it was.

youtube.com/watch?v=byVOINs4buE

thanks for that input. i will have to go back and revisit Kraken. you brought up another point im interested in, that is not discussed on this board enough,
exit strategies ...
i have herd some shit stories about coinbase with this too.

I just remembered:
cumberlandmining.com/

Coinbase-->owned by digital currency group-->which is advised by Larry Summers-->who was working for the treasury under Bill Clinton-->who is married to Hillary Clinton-->Who is linked with John Podesta-->who loves pizzagates

Or Larry Summers-->who worked for Obama's economic council-->and Bitcoin was created during Obama's term-->which make Bitcoin an alt leftist tool of Antifa

COINERS BTFO

I'm ok with this

Go back to pol.

Go back to the hole you came from. Veeky Forums is going back to it's rightful owners. I hear bitcointalk.org is openly accepting meme dreamers. Think paycoin but bigger.

>cumberlandmining.com/
was thinking more like 20k but 100k is doable too in the future

Mount up!

>leave /pol/ after 7 years of every day browsing
>you faggots fucking follow me

Fuck off. Friendship ended with /pol/, now Veeky Forums is my new best friend.

Coinbase is fine you fucking autists. Transfer USD to coinbase into your USD wallet. Transfer funds to GDAX. Then enjoy your 100% FEE-LESS and PREMIUM-LESS Bitcoin

fucking retards. It doesnt even take a fee to send from GDAX to your wallet.

Have used quoine a few times, worked well

MUH GAINZ!!!!!!!!!!!

It's over. There was a trap set. you fell in love with it. Now you are stuck in it.

Coinbase is fine for instant purchases and GDAX, that's about it.

This.

Coinbase is literally just a brainlet trap.

kys

The price on GDAX is still inflated sometimes though.

Look right now and compare it to Kraken/Gemini/Bitfinex.

GDAX - $3780
Kraken - $3680
Gemini - $3668
Bitfinex - 3610

well now i feel dumb

It's just the most user friendly. Normies can set it up easy

Is Bitfinex good? Tired of Kraken being constantly down.
I am from an euro country.

whats best for the euroanons guys?

Also interested in that.
I'm scared of the whole tether thing tbf

so if you send 1 btc to coinbase will you be be $100 richer?

Someone please answer this

What's the best exchange for Australians? Fucks sake I can't even sell on Coinbase, they don't support Aussie sells.

>yes goy you can buy on our marked up prices but you can't sell
>transfer to another exchange and sell at a lower price goy hehehe

yes, if you sell. it's called arbitrage

For a smalltime investor who wants to just put in $500 into bitcoin and see where it goes.. Where should I go? Coinbase is easy and a pretty site but I want to know where I should go to make sure I get as much profit as I can.

same here

im from EU and im looking to buy my 1. bitcoin, dont know what to use there are like 100 websites

>I have a theory that they use some of their fuckhuge profits to pay off nosy government officials who might try to shut them down. It would explain why they've been around for such a long time.
This guy is right.

I'd rather Coinbase have a say with regulators than being completely shut out.

i use coinjar

Looking that up now, is that just a wallet or can I buy/sell there too?

What about btcmarkets?

ok here just for the lolz

1NciasJZyBQJJ4uYSmjWxwAXG3yB62Ysm5

oh sry wrong chat

You are retarded and I pity you for your compulsion to carry whatever you are fighting for everywhere you go, including an insignificant thread on Veeky Forums. /pol/ is like don quixote, fights the windmill - but should just become the windmill. Fuck off.

Lol
Does coinbase really do that to aussies

Yes, and I didn't know that until I'd already bought.

Currently waiting to get verified on some other exchanges so I can fucking sell.

Hey guys....

So I just got setup on Kraken. What I want to know is where I can buy certain memecoins and how to do it as they are not available on the Kraken 'exchange'?
Say I buy .25 bitcoin... how could I go buy NEO with my quarter bitcoin?

Boomers hate learning and changing things-->get angry that they're poor and chose dying careers-->blame obama for causing their lives to degrade-->millenials voted for obama so it's their fault-->millenials are more computer literate-->millenials figure out how to use crypto and profit-->"they must be antifa terrorists cuz obama took my job"

Damn that fucking sucks
And I thought cuckbase was cucking me

so which exchange is best?

BFX is good but you can't wire fiat. I wire into Kraken, buy coins, send them to BFX and Polo accounts. When I want to withdraw I just send them back to Kraken. Tier 3 verification is easy, 4 isn't that hard to get either.

bittrex

Buy coins on Kraken with your fiat. Withdraw them to a different exchange. Bitfinex has NEO now if that's what you're trying to buy.

is it possible that they list the price with their fee already included? It's like that on Bitnik (a bitcoin ATM in my town)