Use Brave or kill yourself

Put it on every device and leave 5-star ratings it's literally this easy. Once Mercury releases and noBATers see how slick Brave is we're gonna be fucking rich.

+1

upvoted

Firefox always pisses me off and I don't touch (((Chrome))), so I think I'll give it a shot if it's actually any good

>webms don't work

I've enjoyed using brave so far

Installing on all computers at work, removing IE and Chrome

User error faggot git gud

this

if you want your coin to succeed, don't sell so the supply is reduced, use it what it's supposed to be used for, shill it.

Don't get fired user. Boomers are very sensitive when something changes on their computer

I'll start using this when there is a dark theme or I can change the theme with pictures like firefox. Stark white is harsh on the eyes and makes it a chore to use.

Webm don't work for me either
How fix

Open them in a new tab, they just don't work inline because this board was designed by Nepalese hashish pressers.

That's why majority of us use an addon. Get that 4chanX addon in brave and i i will jump over in a heartbeat.

No it's run by nepalese hashish pressers, it was designed by a gay anime fan.

I've been using brave for a few weeks now. I have to say, it's actually a really cool browser. I just wish I'd knew how I can get BAT from using it

Mercury drops this month, then you get BAT for turning ads on.

Devs are active as fuck go suggest it.

Im not even a little involved in the project. makes more sense for someone like you to suggest it on behalf of people like me :)

Veeky Forums is actually extremely popular. If Brave had a good Veeky Forums plugin, many people might consider switching over.

Other important things are that social media sites and youtube works well.

Asked /g/ if brave was a good browser, they said its a shitty fork of Chrome, it also has to track you if you want to get money from ads, so no privacy there. Less customizablilty than firefox itself and lacks extensions too

find it hard to believe /g/ came to a consensus on anything ever.

Trusting /g/ that board is obsessed with conspiracy theories i made a thread yesterday saying i like windows got 100 replies telling me to kill myself and also you can turn off the tracker

>Literally complaining about having to do something to get money for it

Fucking NEETs never change.