Women are and remain, taken altogether, the most thorough and incurable philistines

>Women are and remain, taken altogether, the most thorough and incurable philistines

He was right lads

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/12103150/Rembrandt-The-Night-Watch-The-real-story-behind-the-kids-on-phones-photo.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take his dogshit to r9k where you can lament how now girl is smart enough for you with all your buddies.

>tfw no based Schoppy to btfo modern womyn

They're browsing the official Rijksmuseum app for information. This photo is often taken out of context so people can use it to shit on millennials.

Here's the same group of children, just moments before.

>implying that makes any difference

Have you ever been around millenials

Yes because I am one.

90% of this board are millennials.

But what will all the Art History majors do?

Try leaving the basement and telling your mom that.

Nah. Desu. You need to move to a city or something. I dated women who were into culture way more than me.

Also my girl friend is actually into classical music and 1800's arts.

Though if she didn't tolerate my hentai addition, I'd throw her out the door.

>posts picture of a bunch of kids behaving like kids
Wow user, I bet you were really into Dutch painting when you were a kid.

I would have yeah

But these days our culture encourages gathering "likes" not appreciating art

Not OP, but I was.

There's an assumption being made here that the kids are looking at something dumb on their phones. What if they're reading about the Dutch masters?

The problem isn't with their age, but with their gender.

Actually you are probably an autist.

I didn't like historical paintings until after my wehraboo phase in late 20's. I didn't like classical music until after 30s.

Women should be cock slaves and nothing more.

They were.

That's because you're an American.

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/12103150/Rembrandt-The-Night-Watch-The-real-story-behind-the-kids-on-phones-photo.html

Walking around that museum is fucking exhaust. So what if they want to take a break?

99% of people outraged by this photo don't visit museums, don't know who painted this or where you can see it.

100% of people defending the photo are faggots

It's not just art and high culture, women act like this in every scenario. Anyone who considers women to be something more than walking incubators must be a complete retard.

Dude. I take selfies of myself and I'm a straight dude. But I'm not a basement dweller and I'm sending pics to my ex's for booty calls.

>Dude. I take selfies of myself and I'm a straight dude

sure you are.

>I take selfies of myself and I'm a straight dude.
You're gay enough to take selfies at a baseball game?

They mock you behind your back

Make my pumpkin spice latte.

Philistines?

Where they from Cyprus, Crete or Anatolia?