Hello Veeky Forumsraelis

Hello Veeky Forumsraelis,

I have so far made 50,000,000 pounds trading Bitcoin using a mathematical formula developed by certain Pajeets. I have bought a tiny island in which I will retire and NEET away in all my life. I have also ordered a Ukranian girlfriend to keep me company. She arrives this Monday(I paid for express shipping) Now I want to share my success with you fags.

Here is the paper, hire a Pajeet to write the bot for you if you are a brainlet and dont understand code.

arxiv.org/pdf/1410.1231.pdf

Cheers Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/1410.1231.pdf
nag.co.uk/content/nag-numerical-libraries-and-microsoft-visual-basic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off pajeet

Nice just bought 100k

Sent ;)

i am 100% aryan. I will grow my wealth slowly and subtly push my right wing agenda since I know have wealth and power

Prove it, send me some BTC, all I have is 0,3BTC.

1F8JijFVyF9QDV5WBtKwrZLwZe6TVFtTPU

Thanks.

>arxiv.org/pdf/1410.1231.pdf
>10 second interval
>gave it away
have fun battling the other bots now. Meanwhile I'm building a ML based unique trading bot that scored its self to ensure >90%/day not 90%/month, and it will keep evolving to ensure its kept up with the market.

θLASSO ∈ arg min
θ∈Rd
Xn
i=1
(yi − x
T
i
θ)
2 + λkθk1

how do i put htis into visual basic 6?

so these pajeets are rich now, right? thats why they want to keep the paper secret?

you probably just need any convex opimization routine, maybe this

nag.co.uk/content/nag-numerical-libraries-and-microsoft-visual-basic

no use vb6 too slow. I advise pypi or C++ with lib boost to get alpha this days

Fuck, I don't understand any of this or making a bot. Serves me right for being a pleb.

>Formula invented by pajeets

>Actually resulting in a net gain

Sure thing lad

which part isnt clear?
it works for me

Indians can't even fucking shit in a toilet lad, try again with a different LARP

>which part isnt clear?

Nothing this stuff looks like eldritch magic or something. I don't understand anything about it, being a pleb.

I really want to check this out but I just can't trust the link. Don't PDFs have tons of security exploits or something?

I want to be you

I've got something in mind of algorithim for BTC using another method, this paper will do very nicely to combine the two. Thank you kind sir , i hope your riches are well lasting.

I'm also thinking along these lines...

I'll legit put a sharpie in my ass if you send me 5 BTC

Post proof innit

I use a program which is based on Bayesian stats to simulate chemical reaction times.

Simulation is rarely ever ever ever same as experimental.

Infinite amount of parameters you can't account for.

>he strategy is able
to nearly double the investment in less than 60 day
period when run against real data trace
That could be worse than hodling lmao

you better put a 10 dicks for 5btc lmao

AAAAAA larping we will go, a larping we will go

Bullshit the entire chan, a larping we will goooo

Opened this file on android with my 2FA and exchange logins, am I fucked?

Of course you're fucked if you use android. Half the chinks probably already know all your info.

Also, trips of truth confirm it

No mathematician but after wiki-ing bayesian probability, and looking over some of the methods used in your pdf, seems like a bot using this would base decisions on what are essentially past resistance/support points. This is what many of the technical analysis patterns, like the head and shoulders, try to exemplify.

Humans will inherently make the same assumptions. We'll assume a resistance point in the recent past, will be a resistance point on the next up swing, etc.

Open it in VM.

I Opened it with microsoft edge and suddenly saw that edge now has a weird search bar that I've never seen before, the layout is also different i fucked up i have to format my pc now fuck you cunt

LARP