Shit got real

Hi fags, I discovered biz like 1 month ago and immediately understood that there is serious money to be made. I was a fuck nigga one month ago but I got me a job and at the end of the month I will have 600 euros to invest into the crypto, I want you fags to suggest me what is safe right now, I am considering buying OMG and NEO at the dip, I want to get at least x2 gains in one week, two max. Also I think its a good idea to get into a ICO of a promising coin, any ICO you would like to suggest? WTC chart also looks good to me, I guess there will be huge opportunities with this coin in the future. Have in mind that I am going to have money only at the end of this month. I am one of the people who saw AntShares rebrand into NEO and its trip to the moon, talk to me fags.

BAT before mercury is released.

Buy IOC, TNT and BNT. Your 600 euros will become 60.000 euros soon.

DGB worked great for me

BAT is probably your best short term bet, maybe NEO.

put some of those euros in a bit of BAT fagg, you'll be safe cos bat hodlers hands are iron as fuck

No coin will make you 2x within the next two weeks. Almost any of your coins will make you 2x eventually.

At the end of the month this market will be completely fucked as it's about to crash super hard. So would be a good time to get in. I'm all in on TNT as I am a fuck nigga with a small bankroll who only just got into crypto, so take my advice with a pinch of salt

cmon user, DGB is junk

lmao you're gonna get scalped kid

That's kind of her to sit on the pole like that

And very thoughtful

What this guy said

Do not buy this over inflated bubble coins. You don't want the bubble to pop on you me have to hold for years to get it back. chainlin is probably your best bet

Just buy ethereum. All this neo shit will crash and not return for a LONG time. They have no community, no community developers to speak of. Untill they build that infrastructure the coin will essentially be useless.

Transactions on the ETH chain are maxed out, when you want to move an erc20 coin you have to pay in Eth. Its a fact of life that in crypto, you need some eth to do anything.

What you need to do is buy 2.5 ETH during this dip. And then choose a good ico and try and quadruple it. And then rinse and repeat.

This. Better collect some pink wojaks, you will need them soon

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

kek

kek x2

>Safe
>Crypto

Pick one

CV2 will. Rebranding and swap within 6 days.

The moon missions next week are DAR, EDG, and BAT. Each will at least 2x by next Friday.

Expecting DAR to do at least 5x when they announce their token burn.

EDG has news on Monday and will start a countdown clock for platform release. See Komodo for what countdown clocks can do.

BAT has news on the 22nd and their main product is expected to release. BAT has been consolidating around 5k during the crash, its a good sign it didn't really dip, means lots of buy support at current level.

pffffftttttttttBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPffffttttt

Do you even trade cryptos?

Join the biz discord fag, latest icos there. Also a lot of helpful people. Started a month ago myself but can not invest shit because I'm an 18 y/o college going pajeet with no funds.

Shameless plugging: If you're a burger, chink, leaf or singaporean chink and cant get into the ICO because of KYC and document uploading, you can do it through me and I'll take 10% of the coins you make. Shoot me an email at

[email protected] if you're interested in my proposal otherwise go suck a dick.

how much money would it take to have an hour to fuck Dani Daniels?

I follow her on snapchat and she seems to be in a relationship with some fat dude with a goatee

>spoon feeding normies and niggers

this place became filth

>spoonfeeding normies