Dead cat bounce confirmed

Dead cat bounce confirmed

DELET

is it dropping to 2800 or 2200 like goldman sachs says

How low will it bounce?

yep. strap in lads. 2.5k I reckon

it will dip some more for 1-3 weeks with some fake btfd then out of nowhere it will bounce back up to 4k. This will be the dead cat bounce and from there it will slowly slide into oblivion.

Kys

WE GOIN' TO THE MOON AGAIN

doubt it. unless we get a good news in those 3 weeks its not gonna bounce big, and if does theres going to be a lot of people cashing out

tho the scenario that would happens in my mind is people panicking to get their money out of crypto exchanges and the exchanges cant pay all of them out etc etc snowball snowball

>bounce super high on ridiculous volume
>fall is on super low volume
surely the upswing was the bull trap and the downswing is the real deal!
Can't believe there are people on this board that actually missed the dip
AGAIN

Where's your chink fiat now?

It will go down below 2k
Trust me senpai

Good luck shorting the bottom here. We actually going to test 4000 soon

And here we go again...

Another thread made by fucktards who missed the moon because they thought they just had to listen to Goldman Sachs, instead of using their brain, and those jews would make them money,

You guys are fucking pathetic, and you will never make it. Give up and go back to you cuckwork plebs.

funny part is, goldman didn't even say it would definitely go to 2200. They said that would happen only if the daily closed below 2900, signalling the top on btc for a while.
That didn't happen.
these retards literally just read some headlines on biz without even double checking goldman's TA

It's literally going down right now.

Those who think $3000 is the bottom and it's all clear blue sky from now on having been paying attention to the bitcoin landscape. It's not that easy son.

when was the last time you saw a coin go only up? dumbass

when faggots start coming out of the woodwork saying its not over yet after a 40% pull back, which is historically bitcoins largest pullback zone, you know its over and these retards will be screaming its not over until 10k, where they fomo and we promptly have another 40% pull back.

bottom is at 3500

Honestly, I conclude that crypto traders break all the chart rules during turmoil or excitement. Expect at least one test of 4000....BTC is far more resilient today than ever in its history

Denial. Its going to 2000