Holding is a bad meme

Holding is a bad meme

It's analogous to Veeky Forums and Starting Strength

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/bitstamp-to-introduce-bitcoin-cash-trading-by-end-of-the-month/?utm_source=OneSignal Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push Notifications
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw hodling and just beginning starting strength

>tfw have 1 btc now from holding alts I had from $1335
>could've had 4 if I swing traded

what's wrong with SS

Holding is not a meme

Hodling is.

Nothing.
Nothing worth with hodling either

Except SS is actually good for beginners (modified to not have so much legs and incorporating isolation exercises)

So then it's not starting strength you fucking idiot

Kys

If you don't control the market with a huge amount of coins or you've absolutely no idea of what you're doing, hodling is the safest way.

I heard that they killed the Jews.

Spend the next two months writing a trading bot. Then get back to us when you test it and realize that you would have made more money buying Bitcoin and sitting on the beach not worrying about it. The majority of trading strategies are not more profitable than buying and holding. It's the metric they're tested against.

>i'm too retarded to analyze charts or keep up with rumours
>therefore everyone is just as retarded as me

Haha Homeboi. I am one of the HODL preachers on twitter with 30k followers.

When I got to sell, I tell my wojaks to HODL. After I sell, I tell them to sell. After they sell, I tell them to wait for the dip. I buy the dip. I tell my wojaks to BUY AND HODL again!!!

BITCOIN CASH BCC BOOST MINER TO TURN ON

BITSTAMP RUMOR CONFIRMED
news.bitcoin.com/bitstamp-to-introduce-bitcoin-cash-trading-by-end-of-the-month/?utm_source=OneSignal Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push Notifications

NEW ANDROID APPPLICAITON - THE TRAIN IS ON 3000% AGAIN CHOW CHOW

AND I PERSONNALY INVEST 100 BITCOIN TODAY - COME WITH ME TO TURN ON

BIG LULORTZ my friend

SS is a good program other than it has too much legs and doesn't have isolation exercises. Why not employ its solid fundamentals?
Pic related is me. I guarantee I look better than you with my SS than whatever bullshit you're doing.

WRONG
holding some shit coin that you buy into after it's already pumped to fuck.
Then refusing to sell no matter how bad the future looks.

RIGHT
Buying some shit coin that is oversold, near ATL or has some solid hype growing behind it and holding for a few days/a week. setting a stop loss in case shit goes south.

Knowing what and when to hold is key.
You hold as soon as you make a trade don't you?
or do you trade non stop, 30x an hour?

This is a meme. This isn't stocks, this isn't penny stocks. In crypto you get penny stock gains with the assurance that everything will eventually go up like real stocks.

I'm doing SS + abs, dips, heaves, and neck (neckpilled) because why not.

>wojak poster
>claims to know how to trade
Hahahaha, if you knew how to trade you wouldn't be posting wojaks.

>SS is a good program other than it has too much legs and doesn't have isolation exercises. Why not employ its solid fundamentals?
you realize that "too much legs" (apparently squatting 3x a week as a beginner is "too much legs") is the foundation of SS?

>Pic related is me. I guarantee I look better than you with my SS than whatever bullshit you're doing.
you weren't doing SS apparently. you look like every other ottermode instagram fag who has been lifting for 3 months

>with the assurance that everything will eventually go up like real stocks.

Do you actually believe that? China is just step 1. Once crypto is regulated like cash crypto is dead in the water. Bitcoin has lost 25% of its value in 15 days and there is no end in sight to the bleeding.

the only alternative to holding is trading when you have both the skill, time and ability to do it

That is the penny stock part, you really with BTC will never get over $5k?
No all cryptos will continue to gain but BTC sure will for at least the next few years.

*you really think

Yes, I have unshakeable faith in crypto. This is the internet of money. Even I lose it all I don't care, these last few months have been the most exciting months of my life.

No end in sight? We just rebounded big time from 2900, and it's the weekend.

THANK YOU SKELETON

SS teaches people the fundamentals of eating and lifting properly. You're pretty mouthy for someone without a pic. Why not prove your apparent superiority? Or is it just because you're a fat fuck keyboard warrior with nothing to back up his words?

I got something for you to hold

WRONG
It's analogous to GOMAD + SS

you said SS is a good program (which i agree with) and then you went and bastardized it by removing "too much legs" and adding isolations. thats not fucking SS so why even bother mentioning it in the first place. youve already proven to be pretty stupid with your comments, and that pic proves youre a weak fag who maxes less than my warmups

drinking a gallon of milk is not proper eating lmao, are you new to Veeky Forums?

>still not posting a pic
>disregarding what I'm saying
>not understanding that you're supposed to add isolations to SS
>hurrrrr u a weak faggot
2/10 made me reply
That's GOMAD

I've been holding 76 ETH since march. Only 6 more months before I can cash out (if I want to) and pay a long term capital gain tax. I purposely did not daytrade my ETH so I can cash out if I need to 1 year from my purchase date with no bs from the IRS.

I'm up about 25k on a 3k investment.

POSW is also going to hit 1 dollar mark my words.

underrated

>muh isolations
>muh pics
brb let me grab a pic from 5 years ago when i was a hungry skeleton eating 1500 calories a day and doing pushups and curls for my routine

you're a fucking moron, seriously

>dude SS is good, just don't actually do the program and do all this shit that ripptoe doesn't tell you to do in his book

So you actually are a lardass larping as someone who knows what they're talking about?
Holy fuck you're as bad as people who interpret the bible literally

I knew most of biz was retarded but jesus....

what in the flying fuck are you even talking about you stupid piece of shit

go kill yourself, seriously. arrogant children like you who refuse to acknowledge they've made a mistake whilst everyone is telling him he's wrong trigger me unlike anything else.

What? China only wanted to protect its citizens from leaving the country via capital flight.

You think China is going to allow multiple exchanges to be recently opened that allowed 30 billion dollars + flooding in the crypto market for the last month, without any regulation?

You think the ICO wasn't a scam? Even after all those pump-dump ponzi schemes?

You think you know anything about fundamentals or do you just hope you can get a lambo in the future if you listen to the sea of shills on Veeky Forums?

Been holding Visa for about 3 years, up over 100% holding Paypal now up 65%. Holding is best strategy.

>do starting strength they said
>do GOMAD they said
>just end up gaining fat in thighs and arse

How long have you been doing SS? Also 5x5 dont build muscle it builds strengnth need more reps to build that chad hypertrophy

This was awhile back, i stopped once i knew i wasnt getting the results. Im only around 150 lbs in that pic believe it or not, doesn't help to have shit bone structure and genes.

i'd fuck your juicy ass if you pretend to be a girl, bro (no homo)

SS and GOMAD ftw

oh so it's not all cryptos, just BTC? and BTC may gain for the next few years, in fact it probably will, but there's really no guarantee since its strength is entirely based on brand name.

No it isnt.

If i had sold whenever there was a dip i would have cheated myself out of a lot of money.
And if the coin you invested in is now dead then thats kinda your fault for not doing enough research

I guess there is some merit to the obscene amounts of hashpower behind the coin tho

oh boy you're in for a ride, post pics after 3 months

nothing, just morons that think it's a one size fits all regimen. It's meant for one type of person, underweight hardgainers. If you aren't that then it'll make you fat.

not sure you understand how capital gains works desu mate