Blackmoon pls

Thoughts on this? It's not yet distributet right?
I just dumped some small amount in this during the ICO and have no fucking clue how this will actually perform

Other urls found in this thread:

hitbtc.com/exchange/BMC-to-ETH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Showing up on blockfolio but not on the exchange its showing up for.Supposed to get distributed in 3 days I think. Still no address.

It's shit

Distributes in 3 days according to an email.

And question OP: can you actually explain what Blackmoon does or did you just see throwing money into it and thought you should too?

It's all buzzwords, no product no idea nothing. At least it seems well funded though.

ICN had a peak marketcap of 468 million. Even now it has 144 million.

BMC starts with 30 million.

>thinking very hard

thanks for the info user

So far I've never held an ico for longer than a few weeks. Always flipped and put that back to Eth because I'm a pussy and don't usually feel like taking risks when it can be safe profit

What the fuck is ICNs problem, I just looked at the charts. Holy shit

It wont go below 80% of icos value, so thats nice

I personally like a horde things of value. I noticed that in every MMO ive ever played i end up with a fortune in raw materials. Ill probably sit on blackmoon until I hear some news that its finished. Such as all the Devs all turn out to be child traffickers, like IOTA, or something.

I plan on doing that once my portfolio reached a comfy level, untill then it's straight flipping and learning I guess. Best of luck to you!

>What the fuck is ICNs problem, I just looked at the charts. Holy shit
it's a pointless shit token.

as for blackmoon, it might 2x maybe and as soon as it does I'm dumping it for better projects.

Any news on what exchange is gonna list it?

it's trading here
hitbtc.com/exchange/BMC-to-ETH

way below the ICO price. what the fuck????

Those prices are futures. Wait till its actually listed on an exchange.

>Thoughts on this?

the communication is outstanding.
they don't leave you alone after the ICO, they keep you up to date with everything they do.
they tell you when you will get your tokens, how much it is, where you receive the tokens and everything is crystal clear.
they fucking email you!
with 0.35 ETH in blackmoon i am a low performer.
but i am also in with 0.5 ETH in chainlink and heard nothing, there is literally NO COMMUNICATION AT ALL.
BMC is exemplary for how to do it right.

my 0.000002 satoshi

... so you can't buy it yet? weird.

btw, pic related.

Lets hope it won't turn out this way when it actually hits this exchange dude

Tokens will be distributed in like 4 days. ICO buyers don't even have tokens yet. I think this 2x minimal. Unless BTC does something crazy.

Yea I like this too. I myself wish I had invested more.