JP Morgan is doing you guys a fucking favor

>Today is saturday, jews dont work on saturdays or sundays.
>In the end of sunday. BTC will dip to 3100
>JP morgan the jew will wake up on monday to buy all the BTC again. Bitcoin will rise up to 4k at the end of monday

Tl:dr buy the fucking dip on sunday or say goodbye to your future lambo and hot bitches

178VbPUyeNuDpmyHELed8YULnNuL6FjnMJ

>jews dont work on saturdays or sundays.
jews work any second of the day that there is money to be made.

I work for JPMC in Aus and I'm telling you right now. There aren't many jews at my work, I am among a few of German linage and we do work on weekend.

We laugh at your bitcoin Vol and how it's defies the BSE. Some of us are in it, others of us with brains never own the actual asset. Please get a real job and contribute to society. At least you get taxed on your gains now to there is some use in you.

>banker telling people to contribute to society

It must be nice being a teller.

Economic conformity is a part of society, the lifeblood of maintaining order.

We pay our taxes, the dishonest ones may not. But they always get caught one way or another where I'm from.

>working to make JP Morgan more richer

Thank you for your contribution

If you have anything to do with fractional reserve banking(which of course JPM does), you are a cancer on society.

So paying the taxes is a fair contribution from bankers but with traders is the bare minimum?

Welfare is the cancer on society.
I'm an investment analyst from an investment writing background.

All banking systems are fractional reserve, refer to the BASEL accord and see the values of which banks and building societies must maintain.
Now I do agree that actual banks have cancerous effects with securitisaion and their own take on fraction reserve banking, but isn't it very much like your shitcoins?

You are buying into something which at once point of time and concurrently has negative connotations toward society in the nature of the financial produce and it's aversion of the law. Crpyo once was the backbone of black market deals...

I am very much against tax evasion, minimisation is fine but total aversion is just wrong.

Problem?

>jews dont work on saturdays or sundays
Us shabbos goys work all year round.

Is working for jews bad if they pay more than anyone else? Yes you make them richer, but in turn they make you richer

>I'm an investment analyst from an investment writing background.

So you're the cunt that pumps up stocks with "forward looking statements"

>Crpyo once was the backbone of black market deals...

This is some stupid shit considering 99%+ of all crime everywhere is conducted in plain old cash, goods, or other instruments

I don't pump anything, the analysis we do speaks for itself. intrinsic future and present values as well as microeconomic events and event purchasing patterns bare heavily on stock prices.
By the use of your language I can only guess you want someone to blame for your own shortcomings in financial success or to cry about the affordability of volume based financial products.
I'd love to see the exact stats you have, but I concede that you have a very good point.

Serious investors don't take meme coin seriously. It's worth nothing for legal commerce

and if I may further elaborate.
Forward looking statements in my opinion are to be taken as a grain of sand. I recently purchased a stake in a company which had provided such statements.
The numbers as they always are, were off.
My own numbers were far closer to realistic outcomes .

ASX ASIC regulation and compliance is followed and due diligence is done on all figures in companies we research.

A somewhat ethical banker, god forbid.

>welfare is cancer but pay your taxes goyim
Kill yourself

>A psychopathic banker telling us to contribute to society

Stay safe they are trying to fuck you over and steal your gains. You all got fudded hard by the banks and will continue to be until you either smarten up or they have all your money.

Talk trash, price goes down, buy millions of btc in short periods of time during the crash.

How much more obvious does it have to be to some of you? Getting goyimd all around

Why ?
Monetary compensation in the welfare system is the wrong model to use. Credit based applications on specific item purchases and services provided ( rent included) are the way to go.
Emotionally they can seem damaging, but in the long run they have better impact on the children and the health of the people.

In my country fast food is cheaper than healthy alternatives and people on welfare have no idea how to allocate funds. There are welfare queens driving around in new Mercedes with multiple kids that are living below the poverty line.

They deserve a better quality of life, and credit based systems are able to do this.

>Today is saturday, jews dont work on saturdays or sundays.

But they invented computers so that they can fuck you out of your money 24/7.

I actually agree with this bankerwanker.

Do jp actually hold any Bitcoin?
Or just derivatives?

"where im from" IMHO stupid fuck

do you even know how the Trump family made their money

>jews dont work on saturdays or sundays
>he doesnt know they have shabbos goys who do work on those days

you have much to learn OP

an idiot.

maybe not this extreme, but your current thinking is doing yourself a disservice

Pay your fines banker man

>tfw on welfare
>tfw get fafsa

Thought it was the JP morgan fines screenshot. Damn pixelated crap

Tfw you deserve a gas chamber ?

>banker
>tells others to get a "real job"

lmao

How is an analytical role in an investment bank not a real job?
Where is the logic ?