The trend says that we're going to 2800

The trend says that we're going to 2800.

How does it feel buying now heavy bags?

Yeah but we will be unraped afterwards so it's fine

Huge support at 3k fwiw

nigga how you gon take losses??
nigga just don't check your exchange accts.
nigga just turn off the computer and walk away for a couple weeks.

explain to me like i'm retarded:

why is btc worth $3000+, simply because it has fixed supply of 21m coinz and was the first major blockchain? because it's accepted by a few vendors?

that's simply not enough to make btc worth billions in marketcap. it's overpriced at this point. it made sense for btc to be worth a few hundred fiatbucks but at $5000 per btc that's just ridiculous and now i can see it as clear as the sun and the sky.

this shit is going down below $3000.

Verge will take over BTC soon.

GO XVG!

How much market value should a currency without borders have according to you? Keep in mind that it is only used by a few percent of the whole world population. It has a lot of room to grow.

well, you are retarded and sound like you have fomo because you just realized that crypto exists last week.

BTC is a store of value. If you don't get that you are not smart enough to be successful in crypto anyway. You'll never make it.

Yeah we are going to 3k again

I am under the assumption that the ludicrous hashrate behind BTC is one of the reasons that it makes it valuable. Can anyone disprove this or explain further?

>BTC is a store of value.
something that regularly loses 40% of its value and in some cases even 90% isn't a very good store of value

and yet it's the best performing asset, for the last 7 years, even in its worst year

>gain 300% year on year
>complain that it is too volatile to be valuable

you're an idiot and don't belong here

pssst I dont care because I buy since years - heavy those bags over time, cant handle them

It doesn't matter how much it gained in one year, what matters is that for now at least it isn't stable. Not everybody got in a year ago, some people got in a month ago and are seeing their savings wiped out right now which makes it not a good medium for storing value in this current situation. I am not against btc or altcoins in general but saying it's a good place to park your money is at least retarded.

>Biz is always wrong
>Trend is to drop
>mfw I know my investments are safe.
>mfw I don't listen to jewish lies

See its a good store of value because it will go back to those prices, very soon. It will dip to 3k first though

China is targeting miners next after they are done with exhanges.

The people party want their cut.

>a few percent

Try again, we are the 0.0001%

who cares about people that are new, they should start to figth instead of crying and spreading FUD....

I really dont care about them

>put in $20 years ago
>have cashed out thousands and still have tens of thousands in
Feels good man.

Where is a better place to park my money? Savings account? Checking? My mattress? Forex? None even approach these returns. Yeah, some retards make bad investments and their weak faggot hands drop at a loss. The rest of us are making easy 10x returns.

except it's not a store of value if that value can drop suddenly because of some news articles.

a true store of value is something that isn't volatile and will *always* store value.

we don't know if btc will *always* store value because it's only been around since 2009, and it's got major problems as revealed in the hardfork.

fuckers like you have your head so far up your ass you don't look at the negatives about something, because you believe in it 100% the way a cult member does.

don't get me wrong, i like btc and hold some myself, but you have to realize that it is extremely volatile and therefore it fails as a store of value if its "value" DEPENDS on when you buy it, and whether a million chinamen will decide to dump it based on news.

Bitcoin is a revolutionary technology and a grand experiment in decentralized, disinflationary currencies. Keep in mind it has only been around for less than a decade at this point. My thesis has always been that it's relative newness and the changes it brings to the old ways of doing things will take time for the market to accurate price, and for the first couple of decades it will continue to experience strong volatility, meaning it will not function well as a currency.

However, as more and more coins are mined, and more infrastructure is built out (regulated futures/options contracts through CBOE and other reputable venues), volatility will subside to a reasonable degree and it will begin to function better as a store of value and medium of account, although at that point people will likely be using some form of millibits given how high prices will likely be.

You also have to keep in mind that bitcoin's price increases must partially be a function of the inflationary nature of fiat currencies - as the supply of fiat increases while bitcoin remains constant, the price of BTC in inflated fiat dollars should continue to rise.

>park my money
you have more then 100k? otherwise you cant park something.

the fact that there are now 800+ altcoins shows weakness in confidence for btc, because all these alts aim to do what btc can't, even though it is the original blockchain and the most famous.

it's like saying Microsoft will be #1 King forever and nignoring the altcoin out there that can become the Apple, in this analogy.

BTC has so many problems which you refuse to acknowledge, and that's why its value is now going DOWN. this is a FACT, just look at the chart and nignore all the news. This is a major pullback. We are not going to see BTC at $10,000 or $50,000 per coin simply because you keep calling it a store of value.

it *was* a store of value between 2009-2017 because that was the time when there was little to no regulations.

Now we are facing massive gov't regulation. The SEC notice about ICOs being assets was a huge fucking red flag that shows the IRS and the jewbankers aren't going to sit idle while people pursue their own private banking/currency system.

So how buttblasted are you that you missed the bull market and will continue to miss BTC appreciation? BTC and crpto are big enough to survive dumps, idk what other information you can go off but past performance and future use case. Blockchain isn't going away, and if the focus shifts from BTC we will simply move over.

So it's a good value storage just for us the select few? It doesn't matter if it's good or not for normies where the real money is? A big pension fund for example would never put their money on btc because their clients would have a heart attack if they saw the wild swings. This is the fucking wild west of the finance world and anything goes for now that's why we're seeing 10x returns. When the regulation comes (which it will sooner or later) we don't know what's it gonna be and it will affect the price. It's uncharted territory and no matter how much i believe in crypto

Nice, just bought 100k

Apparently there's at max 5.8 million 'unique' wallets according to a Cambridge study recently. If you assume there's 7 billion on the planet, that's only 0.08% adoption by humanity so far.

and no matter how much i believe in crypto at this point it's just gambling*

lol what exactly are you trying to accomplish? I'm going to keep holding BTC and trading altcoins and continue accumulating more money for years. Keep writing your blog posts while Bitcoin continues to soar, idk what to tell you.

I don't give a fuck what governments, bankers, or rich faggots think. Those groups are the natural antithesis of bitcoin and they are all scared. How exactly do you regulate crypto? Smart governments are going to let it do what it wants and have permissive tax code regarding gains. In the U.S. the tax rate on capital grains from crypto are very reasonable, especially if you are willing to hold for more than a year. I watched the first bitcoin discussion on CSPAN a few years ago and they had no intentions to stop it, they're scared and don't want to go down in history as a failed state that couldn't see the writing on the wall.

I don't think you realize that the core users of crypto are very seriously against this broken system and whether or not bitcoin itself persists is irrelevant because another coin will fill the void. Pandoras box has opened and you can't put this new paradigm of money back in the box, and I won't be surprised if TPTB are willing to start hunting us down in a desperate attempt to cling to their fucking schemes.

I'm not trying to accomplish anything we're just having a discussion. I argued that for now at least, btc isn't generally a good store of value because of it's wild swings and uncertainty.

Also
>whether or not bitcoin itself persists is irrelevant
That's the whole point, if btc doesn't persist it isn't a good store of value. I specifically said in the post you quoted that i believe in crypto and i believe it will bring a social revolution. I