CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/09/13/business/dealbook/martin-shkreli-jail.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SQUEvLIEKi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Got a quick rundown on the securities fraud he was convicted for?

autism killed this man

pissed off the jews.

this guy is gonna have some stories to tell on his next livestream

How long is his sentence?

he was a jew retard

This is what happens when you quit Veeky Forums to joins r/the_donald. This is a warning. We are a legion. We are a nonymous

he hasn't even been sentenced for that yet this was for saying he would give 5K for some og hillary clintons hair......nytimes.com/2017/09/13/business/dealbook/martin-shkreli-jail.html

guy trolls hard

Oh, That's pretty funny.

he's awaiting sentencing, he could be out on bail right now until he's sentenced but he pissed off the judge so his bail was denied

what did he do?
also he's literally just an edgy teen in a grown mans body

Hillbro pulled a few strings.

Holy fuck I just youtubed him: look what this guy is wearing on his shirt

youtube.com/watch?v=SQUEvLIEKi0

The guy is basically /pol/ cancer

Some guy was trolling his livestream and he doxed him and said he was going to pay his mom to fuck him.

Fraud, paid back investors with other investments. Everyone got paid back though, he never stiffed anyone, just a bit of "creative" accounting.

No shit? Low IQ criminals hate high IQ people and pick on them? Who would have thought?

I meant to piss off the judge

>paid back investors with other investments
so he was a running a ponzi scheme

told his livestreamers that he'd give them $5000 for a sample of Hillary's hair (presumably to use for DNA sequencing)

judge was not amused

inb4 Martin is assassinated in prison

yes but since it worked out so well everyone involved at each stage of the scheme is now rich thanks to BasedShkreli

since fraud sentencing is often based on how much money you cost your duped investors, he might end up with just probation. but now he will probably get fucked by the long dick of the clinton cartel.

i have a feeling shkreli is going to start a cigarette futures ponzi scheme or someshit in prison

>Fraud
>paid back investors with other investments
You mean like a bank?

except the entire premise of a bank is to hold other people's money and slap them with a fee whenever they're in the negative

Sentencing guidelines for this sort of fraud focus pretty heavily on the impact on the victims. A sentence of 1 year or less (or possibly none) with some probation is likely.

reall shows how stupid a lot of people on American Greed are; they make millions, even billions of a ponzi scheme and instead of actually establishing a legitimate business with a noble income, they spend money on a repulsively large mansion(s) and generic exotic cars

Pray for him

he's always in my prayers user

the entire premise of the american financial system is to create an incentive to attempt to "win the lottery" because it will be squandered by whoever wins it, but the changing of hands and perpetuation of players working towards "winning" drives the economy

car salesmen and architects have mouths to feed, so people buying their wares are effectively "investing" in the legitimate business of said luxury dealers

this article is clickbait by the way

Says he is not a popular person on the internet, but is doing "reasonably well" in jail

Whatever.

you would probably do the same thing if you ever actually made that kind of money

I'm sure he's gonna have a lot of fun with all of the niggers who have family members dying of AIDs.

>grown man's body
kind of...

how about you say it to my face bitch

i find him funny, and he got shit on more than he deserved; his real crime is a simple ponzy scheme

will he end up in prison for rich people or a prison for upstanding black gentlemen

> premise of a bank is to hold other people's money

user...

>pay people back, just from other investments
>everyone is square, no one got bilked
>still go to jail

>be Uber Juden banker
>bilk everyone
>get paid even more with tax revenue

hold it, transfer it to other establishments/corporations in a web of financial transactions, you get what I'm trying to say

His "victims" are his investors, greedy cunts.
Speaking of greedy cunts this is the perfect board to post this.