ARK will allow me to retire

> have 1.2 Mill in real estate but cannot retire on that unless I want to live like a nig
> hear about this place "/pol" where people make fun of Jews and faggets
> shitposting helps me overcome my depressive state induced by living in a multicultural hellhole
> stumble upon /biz
> some pajeet constantly shills a coin called "Ark". Read about the concept of the coin. Watch ark drop from approx 0.8 to 0.40
> Invest 50k at 0.40
> 2 months later already sitting on 500 000
> Ark will go to 10 by the end of year
Finally will be able to leave Londonistan behind, move to Tuscany (where my wife is originally from) and raise my 2 small children in a truly white environment.
> will not get depressed anymore by having to watching shitskins and niggers every time I leave my home
> will not have to work for a fucking kike bank anymore
Ark will literally save me from the multicultural flood. Good Bless.

>Ark will literally save me from the multicultural flood.
That's deep.

Good for you, bro.

Only 2.5k ark here. I'm hoping for some decent gains.

>italy
>white

hahahahah

literal mudslime rape babies

>racists in charge not constantly owning themselves

crypto is saving us all

There multicultural flood will kill every white country and the brainwashed white cucks embrace their suicide. Praise the Jew faggot.

> Ark will go to 10 by the end of year
No it won't. Sell now. Hodl BTC. Also
>Tuscany
>white

jealous no arkie sinner detected

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

>induced by living in a multicultural hellhole
no you're just a beta
multiculturalism is a challenge but it's made me richer than fucking anything
globalism is the only reason you have any money right now
my grandma didn't know what pizza was until she was in her 20s
and now hundreds of millions of pizzas are made every year

Nice larp

Countries like Sweden are only being enriched because they were wealthy enough to create the welfare states which attract subhumans like moths to an open flame, brainlet.

All of the west has been invaded to death by all sorts of foreign creatures, nobody gets to laugh really.

Current bull trap is beautiful. The whales will dump soon.

I am a beta bc I don't like multiculturalism? I am a beta bc I don't want to send my children to a UK school where they teach them how gays fuck each other at 8 years old?!

Globalism is shit. The house I live in would probably cost 300 000 IF they restricted immigration and foreign capital flows. Real estate market should reflect local salaries NOT global investor appetite for "safe" assets.

>hates nonwhites
>moves to italy

umm does someone want to tell OP?

>not moving the any scandinavian country

>implying people wouldn't have pizza without globalism

Sweden literally 20% muslim

Lol nice larp, where's your wallet to prove it?

Swedish people love getting raped by sand dick. Us Polish don't put up with this bullshit. A group of Poles destroyed a Kabob shop and the police just stood there and let them do it.

>italy
>white
HAHAHAHAHA choose one you fucking plebian

I support your dream OP. If I had few arks to spare, I would send it your way to speed up your plan, but I sold them all at this ATH

I bet there are parts of italy that are white and keep the muzzers out.

Ark is getting Anal raped atm

>checks price
>990k

99k*

I got in too late, sitting on 1500 bags of ARK

what conference are you talking about?

98k now and falling

Just fucking lmao @ deluded people such as yourself. Do you really think that moving to a "truly white environment" is going to make your dream life a reality? No, it won't. You will always be an outsider. Some people were born into communities that nurtured them and they belonged to. You weren't and you will never find one. Displacement, alienation, unfulfilled sense of belonging---these are feelings that drive people to Veeky Forums and they will never go away. This idea that having a "whiter" community is going to solve this problem is juvenile and naive. Does talking to every white person feel like talking to your best friend? Do you genuinely look at most older white people and feel a sense of respect for their wisdom? Do you see white teenagers running around and want to spend your Saturday telling them about the dangers of drugs? No, of course not. Their color doesn't matter. You feel distant from all people and that will never change. It's fucking over for you. It's hilarious seeing literally tens of thousands of retarded faggots such as yourself whine online about how they want to go somewhere "whiter." You guys are laughably blue pilled. Go ahead and tell me that pic related is paradise. This is what you think will save you?

Hungarian here, I will enjoy cryptogains and a white country.

"muh multicultural hellhole" is just a coping mechanism for losers to blame something/someone else for their own failures.

Good luckon raising your white children op, 3 children is best imo because you compensate for gays and cucks who have none
Hope you will teach them good values and give them a science and financial education so they win in this game called life

Post the buy transaction or fuck off

>Italians
>white

Shiggidy diggidy

>HUNgarian
barb scum

Sounds like you're projecting faggot, OP is doing well for himself.

i just sold all my ark and when balls deep in the batman.

ill get back on the ark after taking a lil trip to the moon with the bat

Sadly I missed out on the ARK. Had 3500 at one point but blew it trying to flip shitcoins while ARK mooned.
Lessons weren't learned though. I'm still a moron and will probably do similar things again and again.

>my grandma didn't know what pizza was until she was in her 20s
>and now hundreds of millions of pizzas are made every year

imagine this being you highest value

>wife from Tuscany
>white

>>tuscany
>white
Italians are literally the niggers of europe next to Spaniards

haha, right on, my fellow racist

Do you know what FBI crime statics are?