The Republic shall be re-organized into the FIRST. AMERICAN. EMPIRE!

>The Republic shall be re-organized into the FIRST. AMERICAN. EMPIRE!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Norton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*blocks your path*

>The last remnants of the old order have been swept away. Fear will keep the indigenous peoples in line. Fear of this Great White Fleet

fuck forgot pic

>Governor Warren. The time has come. Execute Order 66.

> I killed them, I killed them all. And not just the men, but the women and the children too. They are animals and I slaughtered them like animals! I HATE THEM!

>Who is this Ho Chi Minh and why is he writing me love letters. I don't have time for this. He's he last thing or America need to worry about!

Quality thread

Kek

Tippy top kek.

jesus christ

>what about the Ba'ath attack on the Kuwaitis?

Wasn't there already a guy claiming to be the emperor of the USA?
Not talking about the god emperor trump

>tfw you disband the trade federation

there were a few of those loons, one tried to kill andrew jackson, and got a right good caning for his efforts after both his pistols misfired

>UNLIMITED POWER

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Norton

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Emperor Maximilian the Wise?
>...
I thought not. It's not a story Wilson would tell you.

>You'd say, "boom de gasa"... den crashded da boss's heyblibber... den banished.

>So this is how democracy dies... with thunderous applauds

BRAVO LUCAS

>Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances.

>this is where the fun begins

to be fair bush really got the ball rolling on dropping the pretenses

>These blast points, too accurate for sand people

>The old world will burn in the fires of industry. Forests will fall. A new order will rise. We will drive the machine of war with the sword and the spear and the iron fist of the orc

Reddit thread

>das alte jude, das is der mann

"Let the Russkie win."

Was he talking about the bankers or the injuns?

What?! How can you do this? This is outrageous, it's unfair … How can you be on the council and not be a State?

> Your Jedi mindtricks won’t work on me, only money.

Your father was a Federalist like me. Until a former pupil of mine, Darth Jefferson turned Evil. He helped the Democratic-Republicans track down and destroy the Federalists. Darth Jefferson betrayed and murdered your father, Quincy.

Both

Could america have ever been an empire? Made colonies and shit?

Would an American Monrachy ever be viable? Would it have worked?
Would it have been cool?

well we where in 2 wars atm

>Could america have ever been an empire?
>could
>Made colonies and shit?
it made colonies

>Would an American Monrachy ever be viable? Would it have worked?
>Would it have been cool?

No, yes, yes.

Jesus he looks like Bashar Al-Assad

>My President will never allow Japan to get away with this treachery
>The Nips must not find our designs for the superweapon. If they find out what we are planning to build, we're doomed.

Obi-Nan never told you what happened to your father. Elizabeth, I am your father.

America is an Elective Monarchy

>"It's over Lee, I have the high ground!"

>FIRE THE DESTH STAR AT THE PLANET JAPAN

>Intensify the forward batteries, I don't want anything to get through!

Good thread

Lord Sherman. Go to the Jedi Temple. Wipe them out. ALL OF THEM!

I'm dead

An oil embargo can only mean one thing...

>My lord is that legal?

>Captain Mondale, the odds of surviving a direct assault on a Reagan class star destroyer are 65million to one!

>NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS

UNDERRATED

>something wonderful has happened. Peter... I'm pregnant.

>Wesa got a grand army. That's why you no liking us meesa thinks.

>YOU LOSE GENERAL GRANT
>escapes Fort Donelson

>Mother, there are too many of them, what are we going to do?

By God, if there are ever star destroyers the first make shall be named for Reagan!

>If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine

+1

>General Lee, I suggest you move the Confederate leaders to Danville.

>RMS Hood

That doesn't really work as PR actively votes against being a state.

HMS, realized the fuck up seconds after i posted.

>Reichsfuhrer Himmler. The time has come. Execute Order 66

>Nagasaki....they're in Nagasaki
>You see Lord Harris, he can be reasonable. Proceed with the operation. You may fire when ready.
>WHAT?!
>You're far too trusting. Nagasaki is too remote to make an effective demonstration, but don't worry. We will deal with your slanteye friends soon enough.

>Look at the city slicker pulling up in his fancy German car.

>Long live the king

I AM the Senate!

>The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed, but I assure you my resolve has NEVER BEEN STRONGER.

>If the Junkers vote to create an treaty, I'm sure it's going to push us into a european war.
>It's unthinkable! There hasn't been a full-scale war since the formation of Germany!

>I will not condone a course of action that will lead us to war.

The cinematography and soundtrack of that specific part of Episode III is so damn good that I could absolutely visualize a semi-alt history movie where Anne telling Peter that she's pregnant, the two experiencing a mix of fear and happiness, and seamlessly transitioning to Reinhard Heydrich's arrival at the Wannsee Conference. All using the exact same soundtrack and virtually identical dialogue and shots.

>Take them to Camp Four for processing.

This thread is gold

>It's a treason, then.
>VIVEEEEEEEEEE
>*kills Danton*

Royal Military Ship

Google says RMS means Royal Mail Ship, military ships are HMS for Her/His Majesty's Ship.

Hoxha: It was said you would destroy the imperialists, not join them. Bringing balance to the International, not leave it in darkness!
Mao: I HATE YOU
Hoxha: You were my brother Mao, I loved you

>Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.

>Lincoln, my allegiance is to Virginia, to the CONFEDERACY!

>to the CONFEDERACY!
That's not true though, he thought secession was a really bad idea that would bite their asses in the end, he went along with it literally just because Virginia did.

This, I think a regionalist interpretation of Confederate nationalism is really misguided. It's not that confederate citizens identified with the confederacy, moreso that they identified as citizens of their state foremost. Makes sense when you consider there wasn't a ton of immigration to the southern States in the early years of the nation.

Union States were far more loyal to Lincoln than Confederate states were to the demands of Davis's government, and noncompliance from Confederate governors was a real problem for the CSA, which didn't help their already bad odds

>Union States were far more loyal to Lincoln
Not really, they just had no reason to secede.

>our friends from the NSDAP have pledged their support. And when their freikorps are combined with yours, we shall have an army greater than any in Germany. The SDP will be overwhelmed, the Republic will agree to any demands we make.

You won't get a better example than this.

Yousa no tinken yousa greater den da Bantu? Mesa like dis. Maybe wesa... bein' friends.

Man, United American Empire is just plain a better name. And UAE feels more commanding.

>would it be viable?
>No.
>would it have worked?
> Yes.
Make up your mind.

>Peter is the father, isn't he? I'm so sorry.

>That black guy on the let about to do martial arts.

>You fool. I've been trained in your West Point arts by Stonewall Jackson!
>deploys VMI Corps of Cadets in reserve
>Attack, Sigel!

Cringe, also neither were noteworthy leaders.

Americans are against monarchies. You're not really an American if you support a monarchy, or communism, or nazism, or fascism.

>Would an American Monrachy ever be viable?

NO

America is an empire.

>I AM a Crook!
What did he mean by this?

Kekity kek.

The US president was designed specifically as a replacement for the King who failed to act to reign in a rogue parliament, as the founding fathers initially petitioned him to do. The US president has enormous power within the system unlike almost any other elected head of state, and is very much like the ideal of a politically engaged monarch.

>You're gonna pay for all the Union soldiers that you've killed today Lee!
>We'll take him together, you go in slowly on the left-
>NO I'M TAKING HIM NOW!
>NO SICKLES! NO! NOOOOO!!!

kek

HOLY FUCKING KEK THAT'S A GOOD ONE

>As you can see, my West Point powers are far beyond yours. Now, back down.
>I don't think so
>Master Meade, you disappoint me. Grant holds you in such high esteem. Surely you can do better.

Neither of those are from Star Wars.