OMG

What's going on with this?

Can it be dying for good? I would like that very much.

Will moon this monday because sdk wallet, also the thai gov said they will implement laws to regulate ICOS, omg is already regulated as fuck they already had meetings with the thai government, but this market is filled with little faggots that never read a full article and they got scared out of nothing for the article headline

just being a stale shitcoin that already mooned and wont moon again

Are these supposed to stand for go?

Looking good right now. When China FUD happened during the weekend of Sep 4th, OMG dropped to $7.5 at a BTC price of $4200. BTC is $3700 right now and OMG is at $10.

OMG and ARK are literally the only good looking altcoins on the market...

So much , Poon, plasma writer on board, Vitalik as effective advisor. Coins can be used for staking in the future, make more coins by hodling.

Linked to omise company that allready does lots of payment transactions.

>ARK
I can't get onboard the ark.

I don't understand why it's not a shitcoin. I fully understand OMG will moon though.

Ark is an overbought shitcoin i knew it the moment i saw the website, a whale pumped it for fun and the bag holders shillers started invading biz untill they made ark moon out of pure fomo and hype , the only good thing about ark is low supply and they dividends for holding

this

have never had the slightest desire to buy that shitcoin

expect a massive pump on omisego tomorrow at 7
that's when I'll be dumping my bags and then I'll buy them again by thursday

why pump?
Some discord pump and dump group?

All these bitter nocoiners LUL

because that's the biz way. buy high sell low

>biz way - its the wrong way, but faster

It has crypto Stockholm syndrome right now

Lots of people made a lot of money with this shitcoin so they bought back in after the btc dip thinking it would do the same shit again, but ofcourse it won't OMG's fotm phase is over and its just stagnating as a shitcoin with a lot of volume and nowhere to go. soon people will sell and move on to the next fotm coin and omg will enter a long down trend till actual developments start happening

....which is in like a month

You're a fucking idiot. Given that it is $10 USD during this dip, it will be close to $15 when BTC recovers to the low $4000s.

the chart says it all, only down

>looking at fiat value
are you retarded?

ok i just bought 500 omg

But.... Why not just hold btc then?

If you havent noticed alts increase proportionately higher in % value than BTC does. Yes, they all follow the market of BTC, but provide greater opportunity for ROI. At the same time, when BTC falls, they crash harder.

Stagnation. If anything breaks out in the next couple of months this coin is over.

>apple partnership
>dying shitcoin

choose one