Liberals will still find a way to give him shit for this

lmao, it's real.
He is truly /our guy/.

Link please

Wtf are you looking at i find nothing

fake news

fake news

real news

Isn't it weird how Hillary coined the term "fake news" yet it's Trumpfags who spam it constantly

literally fake news

It's because liberal cucks made the mistake of projecting. Literally everyone knows the media is cucked and then they tried to blame getting buttfucked in the election because of Facebook memes. Liberals are a joke

shut it down

Ironically, a cuntservative accusing liberals of projecting is in fact a projection

That was the point. They tried to say everything negative about Hillary was fake and you needed to use their "trusted" news sources but now the term is so overused, mostly against them, that they want nothing to do with it at all.

maybe lefties should keep their mouths shut about "fake news" when all of their news sources are just the propaganda arm of the DNC.

>Isn't it weird how white Americans are losing faith in all institutions?
No, faggot, it's the precursor to gassing you.

SELL SELL SELL

how many biz fags are on Veeky Forums posting during an average day.

seems like a slow board

Not sure. It's definitely picked up though with the whole BTC crash thing.

It was down to like a post every few minutes a couple of months ago.

It's the same 5 people talking to each other in every thread

Oh God, why did I actually go to Twitter to check this? What has this place done to me?

It taught me to double check everything

the madman did it

ITS LEGIT, NOT CLICKBAIT

Lol? Breitbart, Infowars, and Faux aren't propaganda though?

CNN is a joke but so are you if you don't think all of the above are as well

Cute larp

i went and czeched too...i am but a fool in a sea of Veeky Forums jesters.

i just visited donald trumps twitter account and i am not even kidding.
you know, this guy... he could say it and it would be totally normal. gotta love him.

lol stay mad, shitlib.

Wouldn't be surprised if he hated Jamie's guts.

The bit about the gas was a joke, yeah. What happens when countries become full of people who hate each other over ideological differences? World peace?

multiethnic societies can chug along, but multicultural societies will fail. the EU will collapse soon, and thank God for that.

Mgti of die

FAKE, OP is a massive faggot

Nice dodge. I wouldn't want to out myself as a consumer of propaganda, either.

But that's the current state and has been. Lefties and righties have hated each other for a long time. So have the religious and nonreligious, vegans and nonvegans, protestants and catholics, etc.

What does that have to do with institutions though? If you have no faith in your institutions then start fucking voting for government that better represents your views and push others to do the same. The only people who vote on things that actually matter are old farts which is why these turbokikes have control.

Does anyone know if it's true that Barron controls over half the supply of Bitbean?

To an extent, but ultimately cultures arise from history, history from people. Different ethnicities will eventually build a society in their image.

HOLY SHIT HE GAVE US A SHOUTOUT
we made it boys

yeah fuck cnn for not covering the truth of clinton pizza rape dungeons

/s

cooper actually said "don't read the primary sources until we vet them for you"

God Bless You Donald. I am your Man until the End of Time.

She lost man. Just get over it already, your wife's son is tired of seeing you moping around.

kek

It was her turn!

Fucking KEK
/tv/ is truly the soul of Veeky Forums

and here we see projection projection projection. you people are truly sick

More projection. Sad!

Dude just treat her right and pay attention sexually and she won't fuck a black guy, jesus christ

I don't think you understand projecting

Wtf you cunt liars it was a lie it's its not there

God damnit I wanted this to be true.

>Muh liberals

Guy's a retard no matter what side of the political spectrum you're on

Do shitlibs actually think Veeky Forums tier right wingers trust those outlets more than CNN?

>got excited
>now sad

this post got me so excited :-(

I bought some more btc to make me happy tho.

holyshit I don't believe this.

just bought 100k

>yellowpress

you just named a bunch of boomer outlets, you really think anyone on this site watches that crap?

this book series was a big part of my childhood. I had almost completely forgotten about it.