Why is christfag still hating Muslims despite of the fact that most non-muslim under Arabian caliphate or Ottoman...

Why is christfag still hating Muslims despite of the fact that most non-muslim under Arabian caliphate or Ottoman empire live peacefully compared than their did? Take Jewish people in Jerussalem for example.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizya
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why is christfag still hating Muslims despite of the fact that most non-muslim under Arabian caliphate or Ottoman empire live peacefully compared than their did? Take Jewish people in Jerussalem for example.

You had time to learn all these memes but not English?

Peaceful as long as they payed the hefty jizya tax and tolerated being second-class citizens in their own land.
I suggest you read "The Myth of the Andalusian Paradise" by Dario Fernandez Morera. Muslim rule was NOT peaceful. Please discontinue this asinine meme.

anyone else notice how these muslim empire maps happen to include a lot of useless and untamed land?

there's a fuck ton of desert amongst that green and im wondering if these camel buggerers are trying to pull one over on us

>christfags
>le ebic bait m3m3

Because fan boys like you.

it was fertile back then !

f*** t*rks

>Egypt, the levant, persia, north africa

>untamed

what the FUCK are you talking about famalam

>only the delta can be farmed
>legitimate amount of farmland
>varied climate
>wasteland fir only for growing olives

you're either a savage sand nigger or a brain dead leftist that genuinely believes that sack of horse shit to be true. Either way, please end yourself

>by Dario Fernandez Morera

No agenda here!

>Hefty jizya
Jizya tax was 1 dinar, basically less than 1% of your annual income. Sadakah/ zakaat, on the other hand is 2.5%. People sure love to complain about non-existent problems.

>that pic
>actually believing this

yeah famalam the arabian desert and the northern sahara are renowned for their rich fertile soil

1%? How about no percent?

That still doesn't excuse the fact that people were still second class citizens.

Bro the foreign invaders are only taking 1% of your income it's no big deal

What agenda? I didn't know he had any political background. You're aware that the meme about al-Andalus being peaceful and tolerant comes from Spain and is very ingrained in that country, yeah? That's why a spanish author needs to write about it to begin with.

>i mean sure they'll torture and kill you if you don't pay, but who cares bro?

>I should be exempt from paying taxes because I'm part of a certain religion

>pay your damn taxes kafir

When will hajis learn?

Yeah, and none of the endless histories fawning over Andalusia written by Sephardic Jews could ever be influenced by prejudice or agenda.
Nah, that's /pol/ stuff lol!

There was no set amount. It was basically a whimsical tax.
They also had to pay regular taxes, so there is that too.

>People sure love to complain

Apologists sure love to defend discriminatory practices applied consistently by Islamic polities.

Yeah, that's the Islamic approach.
They're exempt from paying certain taxes because they are part of a certain, final religion, and by paying that tax you accept being socially and religiously inferior - so tolerant! Wow!
Bullshitter.

Muslims were only peaceful as long as you submitted and payed up.

Sometimes they'd even sweep in as liberators only to grab the land, solidify their rule and bolster assimilation later on.

We're not idiots who don't understand politicking and propaganda.

>founded by ghazis on the graves of slaughtered infidels
>plan for endless expansion
>steals children
>held up as a model of tolerance

What? Muslims had to pay taxes too you retard. Anyway what is your source for them being treated as socially and religiously inferior? One would think that if Islam was as savagely brutal against non-muslims as you people try to make it out to be half of fucking Lebanon wouldn't be christian today, as well as 10 - 15% of Egypt, and that's not to mention the Jewish communities that existed until the Israel-Palestine conflict.

What happened to all the previous European religions? Where are they today?

That's nice. Remember when it was 100% Christian?

Lebanon or Egypt? Anyway yeah so what. Remember when they had their own pantheons?

Yes, I do. I never claimed Christianity was particularly peaceful.

I just don't happen to like muslims pretending to be all-loving and tolerant if it wasn't out of necessity and statesmanship. Guess what, it's not smart to conquer a bunch of foreign people, provoke them and have them turn against you.

The only argument for any special "muslim tolerance" that I can somewhat accept is that the infidel tax was so sweet that they sometimes didn't even want people to convert, or that they needed the skills and craftsmanship of certain non-muslim peoples.

Okay I feel you. Honestly I'm sorry for sperging out. I get tired of people often trying to simplify history to an extreme extent (I.E. viewing Christians as good guys and Muslims as bad guys) that I start doing the same shit to counterbalance it. Even though the reason people probably do that shit in the first place is probably due to how they perceive Christians are seen in historical discussions.

tl;dr I understand your point of view and I childishly attacked your argument too aggressively due to personal reasons.

>The only argument for any special "muslim tolerance" that I can somewhat accept is that the infidel tax was so sweet that they sometimes didn't even want people to convert, or that they needed the skills and craftsmanship of certain non-muslim peoples.
What it was mostly about was restricting access to the ruling class in the way Roman citizenship was restricted for a long while to just Roman colonists and those who married into their families. Of all the taxes that various Muslim states collected, the Jizya was one of the more inconsistent and unreliable. Instead most Muslim princes filled their treasuries with tariffs on movable goods and tribute from governors and tribes.

>Muslims had to pay taxes too you retard.

Less than the kuffar, retard, and more importantly, they didn't pay the humiliation tax, jizya.

>what is your source for them being treated as socially and religiously inferior?

"The Myth of the Andalusian Paradise" by Dario Fernandez Morera
That's just for Andalusia, though. I'm certain you won't read it, because reasons.
Zoroastrians in Iran were obviously persecuted, that goes without saying.
When al-Mamun invaded the Byzantine empire, Theophilos offered to pay him off with gifts, and the caliph responded stating that he could convert to Islam, pay the jizya as a sign of submission or fight it out, and his raid was one of hundreds launched over centuries by seemingly every Islamic polity which ever bordered the empire.
Obviously paying jizya is a symbol of social inferiority, why else would you make people pay a tax which you claim was barely anything anyway, except as a sign of submission to Islamic rule?

Consider that today, Christians are persecuted in Egypt, and that they used to be a massive majority in that country, and consider whether they would have been well-treated during the Crusades - al-Hakim was persecuting them even before the First Crusade was declared.

>if Islam was as savagely brutal against non-muslims as you people try to make it out to be

I am not trying to make it out as exceptionally brutal. Muslims simply try to make it out as exceptionally civilised and tolerant, in their peculiar condescending way, which it isn't, and never has been.
Simply put, Islam is as bad as Christianity was, hence why it shouldn't be allowed to spread, and its followers shouldn't go unchallenged.
Who is 'you people', by the way?
I know that people are going to hurrrrr about 'Byzaboo'ism, but they were as tolerant as the most tolerant Islamic state.

>the Jewish communities

Yawn. Everywhere had those. Muslims expelled them often, much like Christians did.

>but they were as tolerant as the most tolerant Islamic state
Not him, but this seems somewhat doubtful. Did the empire have a large Jewish or Muslim presence as peasants, bureaucrats, or merchants? How about schismatics or rival theological schools?

Anyway, the biggest problem with Morera is that it goes in the complete opposite direction to make out Muslim rule as exceptionally brutal, and focuses most of his time attacking non-academic memes.

Andalusia is in need of a modern update that isn't so condescending or mystified, but Morera's book isn't that.

>Did the empire have a large Jewish or Muslim presence as peasants, bureaucrats, or merchants? How about schismatics or rival theological schools?

Yes. They recruited 50,000 fighting men of the Khurramite sect, including their leader, and used them to fight the caliphate in the 9th century.
Muslims, or Hagarenes as they were called, were not forced to pay any extraordinary taxes, and were generally left to live their lives - John Gensios claims that there were Muslims in the army of Thomas the Slav, along with 'Manicheans' (I expect you know that this name is often inaccurately applied to 'Gnostic'-seeming sects).
There were various heretical sects all over Anatolia, and even during the reign of Constantine V it was not acceptable to just butcher people for disagreeing - intellectuals like Theodore the Studite were not executed for opposing Iconoclasm.
The Paulician sect was relocated wholesale to the European side of the Aegean in order to repopulate it, inadvertently creating the 'Bogomils'.

>Anyway, the biggest problem with Morera is that it goes in the complete opposite direction to make out Muslim rule as exceptionally brutal,

It was, in the same way that the Crusader states were often exceptionally brutal. The proximity to resistant Christian authorities made it important to suppress the locals.
The stuff in that book is not untrue, and frankly, if there is a sacred cow, you kill it as loudly and as angrily as possible to draw attention, provoking a moderating response.
Morera's book is 'that' which will cause a sober analysis to one day be produced.

>They recruited 50,000 fighting men of the Khurramite sect, including their leader, and used them to fight the caliphate in the 9th century

Forgot to mention that this was not as mercenaries - they were integrated into the regular armies as a unit, and eventually were dispersed across the empire.

Yeah! Just like those complaining niggers in the south sixty+ years ago! Dumbasses only needed to be second class citizens, but they kept walking on the same sidewalk as a white man or kissed a white girl when they were young, or worst of all, they would have the nerve to just be in public when a poor Klan fella would have to exert himself throwing punches by taking out his foul mood on some random nigger!

It's no wonder they got hung or murdered so much by random groups of good people.

Just like that preacher monkey going by the name of Martin Luther king Jr. Did he really think he could get away with preaching unity, forgiveness, and peace for all men of good character?
No surprise he was murdered in cold blood, perfect example of a man living as a second class citizen that had it so good in the south, he was literally just begging for punishment from his benefactors for complaining about non-existent problems.

>Just like that preacher monkey going by the name of Martin Luther king Jr. Did he really think he could get away with preaching unity, forgiveness, and peace for all men of good character?
MLK didn't have good character so your comparison falls flat.

Religious minorities were taxed more under the Romans than they were under the muslims. Really makes you think huh

and still they had more freedom under any rule but islamic rule

only the priest and rulers of the muslims can do whatever he want while the average citizen under muslim rule can only work, fuck 1 girl and eat selective food

no alcohol, no fun and that is why i hate 630 onwards

Non-Muslims were literal second class citizens.
The word of a Christian or a Jew against a Muslim in legal matters would always be worth less.
Muslim apologists are laughable.

Its amazing that despite all that, mena christians were still treated much worse by roman "christians" than they were by muslims. No wonder most of them converted after seeing how well the muslims treated them in comparison to the romans

I don't care about him cheating on his wife with groupies. That is completely irrelevant from the point I was making in relation to someone dying while being a second class citizen for merely having been born into a certain culture, religion, ethnicity, or for having a completely harmless difference of opinion.

You're a dumb/immature guy since you just saw the name MLK and had to immediately go on the attack mode to spout your idiotic rebellious attitude toward life of "Everyone loves MLK & diversity I bet they didn't even know that he was human and had vices! Haha, another dumb lib cuckold's MLK worship has been destroyed!"

As if the man actually deserved to be murdered in cold blood for infidelity despite him being a person that most wise people would say was a man whose judgement, beliefs, and legacy have transpired his very human tendency toward self-indulgence and actually brought out real goodness in many people. So that being said, I'll spoonfeed you here and tell you what you couldn't understand:

If that dumbass turkposter thinks being a Jew, Christian, Zoroastrian, Druze, or whatever else besides muslim was at all easy or had any justice during the kaliphate(s)/Ottoman rule of a vast domain of diverse lands and peoples, he's not thinking at all of other circumstances in which mob justice and petty, & sheerly mindless violence or injustice has been carried out on a mass scale (didnt even happen that long ago in the example I provided, and Lord knows there are still societies like this to this day) against the portion of the population that is automatically considered less-than, nom-conforming, and un-trustworthy.

As you can imagine, mob violence, scapegoating, and legal forms extortion were far more widespread and easily accepted from the 8th century up until the fall of the Ottoman Empire.

Here's another example for Mr. Turkroach specifically, and Mr. 12 year old lib dreamsmasher 9000 death to MLK guy, continued in next post:

No, being a communist wax pretty good reason though.

Better then getting slaughtered by catholiscum.

Most of these examples involve armies rather than common people, with most of them practically vanishing within a few decades or so rather than flourishing as a distinct culture. Conversion to Orthodox Christianity was pretty common as well, at least for the leadership.

The Crusader states were not often exceptionally brutal, nor did proximity to Christian powers make such suppression in Andalusia important. Rebellion and insurrection in the early Andalusian period were frankly very weird and not at all cleanly divided along ethnic or religious lines.

And I disagree about Morera slaying a sacred cow. If that was his goal, he could have published a ground breaking work of scholarship in an academic journal and influence the debate for years to come, like every famous revisionist ever. Instead he published something more political and polemical for a publisher that caters to a staunch base. Rather than provoking a moderate response, all it could do is engender an equal but opposite radical response from pop 'historians' while more rigorous academics ignore its existence.

Cont.

This one turkmonster might even try to debate, given the circumstances of the era.

What happened to a nearly totally Christian nation in the Caucasus region of the Ottoman Empire after failed turkish mountain assault on the Russian frontier in the first world war? Did Armenians give aid to Russian troops on this front? Probably. As much as poor and illiterate farmers can give. Maybe a bit of help taking care of a few casualties, digging graves for the dead, perhaps providing soldiers with bread & booze. Many Armenians fled north across the frontier, some surely picked up arms and followed the Russians to certain suffering and likely death towards the Turks coming north out of Sarakamis.

What did the Ottoman Empire do in response to Russian defeat when there are these long-hated infidel creatures living in their Empire's weak mountainous frontier? Accept it for the military blunder it was? No. Blame Envar Pasha and punish him for incompetence? No. Blame Russia's brutality? Nope.

How about we blame the loss on the Caucasian front on Armenian spies and partisans? A perfect scapegoat. Too weak to defend themselves. For too long they've been infidels. Too long they've been looking for independence. Then there's the sweet, sweet, plausible culpability by a few real bands of Armenian partisans acting as guides, translators, and guerrillas for the Russian empire. Very few, but real.

So what now? Surely the partisans must be treated as traitors to their benefactors. But remember, these Armenians are filthy, drunken, poor, heathenous rats. Not even true people in the eyes of God. We must take their posessions, machine gun any men, priests, or anyone else that resists, then deport their entire nation to the Aleppo region in the Levant by a forced march. Remember to not give them food or water along the way. Fire upon all who try to escape. Remember to indulge your carnal urges upon the girls. Oh, yeah. Make sure none reach Aleppo alive.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, there are people in this world that would just grunt a muted chuckle, if anything at all up on hearing the news that you were shot and killed, tragically wasting a life and the potential therein. It won't be me, I genuinely don't like to see people murdered, even if they're probably a bit stupid or I plain just don't like them. Not being on a high horse here either, I see it as a weakness that I wish no harm on anyone in such a cruel, malicious, competetive and violent world.

By the way, do you have a source on MLK being a communist, or do you just think any person with a following of supporters that's spreading messages of unity, peace, and strength via social bonds is automatically a red?

If MLK was a commie, I didn't know. Still doesn't change the fact that to this day children around the world learn at least some portion of his "Dream" speech in public education. Not because of mandatory diversity training or the dumbass American phenomena of having a black history month, but just because it's a good speech, given to the right people, at the right time and place in history to exact a blow to real world injustice. It's a positive message. Those things give people hope for a better future, even though I'm sure that MLK would be mortified by the current state of societal decay, a self-destructive black culture, gays everywhere with hardly a sign of the hearty Christian family morals he cherished (despite hookers, boohoo), and now he would be called an Oreo, a Christian homo/tran/xyzophobe, and generally shunned. Maybe if he wasn't gunned down he'd be a living legend and guiding influence on American culture still. Now he's just a martyr with his name on at least one street or school in almost any American town with few tired quotes to his name, and that dream he had, a dream we all had at one time or another (even if only as a child), it's further away than ever.

What is this boards deal with the Muslim empires? Yeah they went around conquering shit like assholes. Literally every Empire did. You think Rome got its empire by asking nicely? They murdered and enslaved with gusto. same with the Mongols, or the Russians, or the English, or the Chinese. The various "Muslim" empires were really unexceptional when it comes to the crimes Imperial style civilizations commit.

Al-Andalus is not celebrated in Spain if that's what you're getting at. It's seen as a foreign occupation and a suppression of what it means to be a Spaniard. I might be misunderstanding you but it sounds like you're trying to say people in Spain are nostalgic for Moorish rule? Which is absolutely untrue.

Not him but it makes me so happy when people take accountability and admit when they were acting irrationally. I'm proud of you. You make Veeky Forums a better place.

I think it's the current state of global popular opinion.

Muslim countries generally despise the West for reasons that go far beyond 17th-20th century colonization and subjugation. Muslim countries (some, anyway) are themselves or own/host extremely important strategic assets due to oil reserves and proximity to europe, africa, and Eurasian steppe. The United States and eurozone have most of the consumption of mideast oil so naturally we very much want these nations destabilized and in need of loans or fast cash so they will undercut more expensive but reliable and secure oil production in the US, Latin America, Canada, Russia etc.

Ok, so how does any of that shit play into Muslim empire bashing on this shitty forum we all enjoy so much?

Pretty simple. Follow the idea that the US and Europe get cheaper oil when these high-production nations are constantly having wars, terrorist cells, fanaticism, and rebellions they need to deal with, so they come to us to borrow money to fix a bunch of problems we created in the first place. We say, cool man, just fix your oil sales to us at this prescribed cost in this currency to these particular American/euro oil corporations. By the way, do you want some f-16 fries and an armored division milkshake with that cash salad? Our defense companies like to wet their beaks too :^)

This goes on in perpetuity, and as a result some blowback hits the West. Couple hundred killed here, knock down some towers there, few million immigrants tired of shitty mideast life flow into Germany's gaping rectum, throw in some dead Parisians, ISIL, constant low-mid level violence directed at the west and presto. Demographic + terrorist crisis in pacifist europe, Americans always looking over their shoulder at that maybe Mexican, maybe Syrian suicide bomber. Sometimes it's hard to tell and a lot of Americans are pretty dense. Anyways, the media needs to keep a handle on this. Westerners (euros, specially) cont.

Continued

Euros specifically don't like bloody wars with boots on the ground, Americans are war weary. The CIA tells their connection in the oil industry that these immigrants, refugees, and violent nutjobs will be the end of their gravy train if the West starts to perceive Arabs and even worse, Muslims in general as the actual threat they represent. So the oil industry guy tells his colleague, who in turn calls his CIA connection and tells him, yo, these attacks and boatloads of hobos are shitting on our cheap oil profi...uhh I mean our vital supply of cheap oil for national security. CIA dick freaks and has no less than 12 convenience store owners tortured at gitmo as a gesture of good faith to their vital contacts in the energy industry, and then calls his contact at the N.Y. litter rag and says, yo, you could make some mad money sellin papers hyping up these nutjob terrorists, word is bond son. N.Y. rag does it and gets almost as many clicks as a pornsite for a week by delivering 24hr breaking news on the terrorists toilet habits and harassing his senile great, great auntie (2x removed) in Queens who can't remember shit for tips on "what drove this madman to kill. That's cool, but then the oil guy calls the CIA dick again, and says, "yo, stop hyping this shit up we talked about this" CIA dick says oh yeah, but this newspaper we own lots of shares in is killing it with these crazies" oil guy calls newspaper dick: dude, we wanna invest in your gutter rag, but let's change it up. Instead of them being Islamic extremists, just say they're crazy people with no motive related to islam or the power of terror groups. I talked to king Saud al ibn rashaad Mcpickle over blunts and goat sex and he says he can't help us create more and more radical islamic death cults to fund if you keep hyping up Islamic terror. The king had a really fucking dumb idea but it might take with all the losers and idiot hippies if you push it hard on tv & the net:

Cont.

This thing will be called islamophobia! Like when you're irrationally afraid of spiders or some shit but only this time with islam! N.Y. window wiper editor says, yeah, we can still hype up death and destruction, but anytime some smartass on cnn says Muslims obviously dislike the West due to religious differences and constant interference in their sovereign affairs, we can just say he's a nutjob racist for ever thinking something so damn un American towards an unpopular minority! You know how much hippies love to defend the most unpopular minorities, even if their own yoga studio or gay bar gets ripped open they'll still fight to prove the good intentions of the attacker by saying he's not Muslim and just crazy!

Eventually, the masses believe in a new history of Islam altogether. Tell them how Muslims were actually the ones who translated plato, aristotle, and marcus aurelius and kept it safe while stupid white people were burning every book they saw because christianity! Yo, and muslims brought new technology from China to shitty dark ages, racist hateful Europeans. Then the europeans were still so hateful and greedy, that they just used this new enlightening literature and tech to conquer poor people with dark skin all over the world including their enlightened benefactors, the Muslim world!

Now if so much as a firecracker is tossed at a white boy by a terrorist that white kid will blame his own evil heritage and hold a forgiveness banquet for the ISIS dick that funds wahhabi mosques in Santa Monica!

Then the CIA, the corporate execs, and the Arab king grew happy and fat, content that if anyone ever tried to expose such an asinine and retarded plot as theirs, it could only be told on a shitty chinese cartoon forum's history broad by some asshole that can't do jack but bitch

Still the same asshole that can't do shit but whine on the net, but I think I painted a vivid picture of why history nerds with nothing to do but spam this board are going to argue pretty poignantly against anything pro-islam in the revisionist sense that Islam has always and forever been a shining light of tolerance, truth, and enlightened pacifism.

Any history dick or three-quarters of a brain dick with a map can see that lands controlled by Muslims pretty much dominated the only non absolutely suicidal land or sea routes to trade with east Asia for centuries. The lands in which true Berber Arabs settled tended to be very violent, climate and culture included. Yet if you had balls or connections you could maybe catch a caravan from the black sea going east into persia/China, and if you had balls, connections, money, and your own protection, the Arabs might bring the fruits of China, India, and Persia as far west as the eastern Mediterranean for shipments to frankistan, (their word, not mine) Venice, or the Dalmatian coast. Constantinople was the place to be for euros getting merch from as far out as the pacific coast of China
Fucking Venice just had to invade and fuck the place up for some casted bronze horses.

Probably because there is no 'Roman Empire' around today and there aren't over a billion and counting "Romans" today and there are no terrorist acts committed today in the name of "Rome".

What happened?

For some fucking reason I actually read all that. I like it.

People like to rail on Islam for being intolerant of other faiths, but Islamic tolerance was a thing if you compare it with european christian tolerance which was non-existent.

Christian powers like Spain for example did not ever accept Muslims or Jews in their population and forcefully converted all of them or kicked them out, hence the morenos. Byzantines and Russians also did the forceful conversion thing, Russia in particular kicked them out or send them to far off lands within the empire hence the cossacks, before that from Ivan I to Catherine forceful conversion against the tatars was very prominent. Only Austria seems exempt from these kind of policies but this was perhaps because they had acquired muslim populations out of the Ottomans decline very late in time, and saw no reason for forceful conversion.

Sure the Ottomans were repressive and bullies, but at least they believed that preserving the non-islamic inhabitants was something desirable from the Quran's point of view, and that forceful conversion in times of peace was wrong. Of course they were no angels and were imperialistic like any other power at the time.

>If you pay the jizya then that means you're conditionally admitted that you're a second class citizen
No, it's not. Islam never view their heathens that way. That's just your personal point of view. The fact that if you pay the jizya you will be guaranteed and protected to practice your own prayer is pretty worth it to me.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizya

Yeah, if I was in the border patrol and the Juarez cartel said I could help them by letting them dig a tunnel system under my patrol area and if I keep my mouth shut, not only will they personally offer to protect me, pay me $50,000 twice a month, and would help my career by alerting me to when and where a huge and undefended shipment of coke from a rival cartel or a rouge distributor was being smuggled, of course that sounds fucking great. 1.2 million a year of prelaundered cash or assets, getting career advancement and credit for singlehandedly busting up huge shipments or arresting tier 1 fugitives/narcos, and personal protection from a multibillion dollar professional organization known to hire only the best of ex-military or spec ops veterans.

Then you remember that you are a federal border agent being propositioned by the fucking Juarez Cartel. The same people that went to war with El Chapo's Sinaloa Cartel and the Gulf Cartel at the same time and this war claimed 70,000 lives in just five years, only fighting over two cities and their convenient interstate freeway corridors. The I-25 goes from Juarez, Chihuahua, MX, north-south all the way to Alberta, Canada. Juarez borders El Paso, TX, from which you can access both the I-10 & I-25 Interstates, the I-10 going West straight to LA, and East to Jacksonville, FLA. Nuevo Laredo borders Laredo, TX, which has access to the I-35 corridor, which will take you straight to Chicago. Obviously, these two large border towns have perfect access to the narco-superhighways of America.

You think about the way these groups fight, always targeted ambush killings or kidnappings so they can grab someone's kids after school, take the wife at home alone or usually public transportation. If you're on their shit list, say a lieutenant of a rival boss, they'll take you and lock you in a room with a looped video of your family screaming and pleading, before likely being sodomized and then (cont)

Continued.

Yes there is a point to this story looming on the horizon.
Then each family member is shot to pieces, or if youve really annoyed/angered someone, they will cut your family apart, piece by piece, starting from the feet and going up. Or some other hideous method of mutilation that allows them to survive just a couple minutes longer before bleeding out, just so you know they were innocent, scared, and suffered horribly because of you.

Once they've forced you to watch until the point of total psychological collapse and you've got nothing but a ghastly thousand mile stare, they might pop your head with a pistol, then leave you hanging from an overpass in Juarez with your dick stuffed inside your mouth or eye sockets, the torture video taped to your chest in a flash drive and a sign around your neck saying snitch, thief, traitor, or whatever your transgression. Otherwise, they might write cocksucker, courtesy of the Juarez Cartel, in a very sick joke, but more importantly, a display to rivals that they hired legitimate psychopathic sadists willing to do anything to break you and scare you off. Your imagination is the limit when it comes to the atrocities these men might commit upon your loved ones and then you. Their resources are practically limitless, even with psychopaths and any power tools or device they might want, the Cartel always hires the best. I've been told that these psychopaths are so repulsive they're ordered to be killed after they've created enough "works of art" by their own bosses because they even sicken the most hardened hit man who's done his own share of making bodies disappear with acid, saws, fire, and so on.

So tens of thousands of murders and gun battles in broad daylight, an unstoppable deluge of narcotics and slaves goes north, a deluge of weapons, cash, and men who want easy money flows south. With NAFTA, so much shit goes through land POEs that theres never going to be enough to stop a drop in the sea 2/3

They weren’t. In fact, they had more privileges than Muslims. For example, they didn’t have to serve in the army, unlike their Muslim neighbors.

>government punishes those who do not pay taxes

How horrible!

>Muslims were only peaceful as long as you submitted and payed up.

Are you saying that states use violence against those who do not follow laws and do not pay taxes? Wow, I didn’t know that.

3/3-4? Always hitting that damned 2000 character limit.

So you, a federal border agent and American citizen thankfully are immune to most of the stomach turning nasty shit, because the only time any type of American law enforcement seems to engage in a real, well funded operation against the narcotics trade is to kill or capture whoever kills a federal agent of any flavor. You can sell drugs, kill anyone related to drugs/contraband, even innocents and city cops, just not feds.

So you know this lottery you just won with the narcos is fucking sweet. There's a problem though. Federal agent or no, they can always ask more and more of you once they have dirt on ya. They can always lower your pay, or most importantly, they will not take no for an answer. Try to ignore them, they'll be around. Maybe send you a video of someone standing over your sleeping kids in your house. They'll break you eventually. Pretty soon you'll be doing bad things for that easy hush money. Destroying evidence for them. Giving them BP tech they force you to steal; NVGs, flack jackets, whatever you can get away with or bribe away. The locations & personal info of your peers. Guiding shipments in for them. Perhaps even staging a "gun battle" so they can massacre illegals in the desert after they paid up front for safe passage, and you have to call it in and explain it away, or else. Maybe they even need you to "prosecute" a coyote & his "armed and dangerous" accomplices that decided to start smuggling people on the side for half the going rate. But don't worry, they'll have some freshly fired pistols for you to plant on the corpses, and the toddler, well the mother was shooting at me with it in her arms, you'll tell the CSI cleanup crew you acted insinctually and just neutralized the threat. You'll probably legitimately sob and puke, putting on a good show for the after action debriefing.

Soon you'll tell your Mexican handler that you can't help anymore. 3/4?

>Less than the kuffar

Usually, non-Muslims were exempt from taxation entirely if they served in the army, but Muslims still had to pay zakat even after going through military service.

>they didn't pay the humiliation tax, jizya

What do you mean by “humiliation tax”? What does that supposed to mean?

>Christians are persecuted in Egypt

No they aren’t. In fact, Sisi’s government heavily relies on Egyptians Christians in it’s fight against the Islamists. In Egypt, Muslim clerics are imprisoned on a regular basis, while Christian clerics are imprisoned very rarely, so you can say that Egyptian Christians actually are treated better than Egyptian Muslims.

>there is no 'Roman Empire' around today

There are no Muslim empires today either

>there are no terrorist acts committed today in the name of "Rome".

Imagine unironically using the term “terrorism”

>The Myth of the Andalusian Paradise" by Dario Fernandez Morera
I saw that guy on Molymeme's show. He basically believes in /pol/'s version of the Crusades so I doubt he's objective.

>Buying into Hoover's wacky lies

>What happened to all the previous European religions? Where are they today?
And where is Zoroastrianism? Muslims were just as intolerant of non-Abrahamic religions as Christians, it's not a coincidence that the worst Muslim crimes happened in India

>having speeches written by communists doesn't make you a communist

lmao dumb kafir

lmao this dumb kafir unironically bought into his meme book

>Lived peacefully
>We're beheaded or stoned to death, and if you couldn't pay a jizya you had to sell your son into becoming a slave soldier
>This all the while they convert people by the sword and engaged in the worst slave trade in history which enslaved almost 3 times as many as the Christians did, and killed about 3 times as more as well

What did Abdul mean by this?

>He basically disagrees with me on history, so he has to be wrong
>Posts men image he gets his history from
Veeky Forums is just a more liberal /pol/

better second class than beheaded

Also
>Had your hands cut off for people crimes
And let's not forget
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
And general pederasty

>people crimes
*Petty crimes

More like he lets his politics inform his history, which is the opposite of Veeky Forums

Nile, Tigris, & Euphrates.

A natural crossroads of the world where all ideas and peoples flowing one way to another would eventually converge on the most fertile areas in this crossroad and start putting new ideas and new perspectives in action out of humanity's natural curiosity in each other and the different methods, tools, and techniques we would all employ to do the exact same things, like I build my structure out of this material Now instead of that, because when we lasted visited the different tribe to trade pelts for the berries they gather, we saw that their houses of mudbricks mixed with dried foliage all survived the big storm that swept away our houses of wood and branches held together with plant fibers and insulated with mud. Or we traded some of our superiorly crafted spears and bows for grains from a tribe that can choose to flood their fields by irritating rather than hoping for rain or waiting for seasonal floods. So now we too manage water sources near our crops and control when they get water.

In Mesopotamia, it seems every good idea they encountered was to be put to use by a tribe that eventually had the food, water, and shelter on hand at all times instead of the luck and inconsistency of the hunter or scavenging for edible stuff, or farming without control over the flow of water to the fields. They didn't leave things to chance it fate whenever possible, and thus made the first recorded society

Why is it no longer so fertile? Hajji blew up all the water when he looked in the river and was terrified of the heathenous, idol worshipping river after he saw his own reflection. The end.

More like
>History is just a meta form of politics and only fools treat it as an objective study of nothing but dates and names

Please kid, just because someone disagrees with you on history does not make them either liars or morons a priori. That's just how historical analysis works.

Pretty much because of delusional retards like this
Who likes to deny any wrong doing

A literal Muslims dindu nuffin

Spain actually learned the convert or die method from Muslims that did it to them
And gave them a taste of their own medicine

Imagine if that state is a shitskin forigner invader with a batshit religion called isalm that wants them to kiss his feet

they literally got slaughtered

There was no forceful conversion, christians lived in Al-Andalus as did jews, the same was true in Palestine, and the Balkans during Ottomans, please clarify what "giving their own medicine" meant, when forceful conversion rate of 100% of a different religion happened when Al-Andalus was conquered by Castile. Second I explicitly stated that Muslims and Ottomans engaged in imperialism and conquest, they certainly were not innocent as you suggest me claiming, what is different though is that they tolerated populations other than muslims, European christians did not even manage that with the Jews as the Holocaust showed.

Meanwhile, other Christian powers like England and Poland-Lithuania were remarkably tolerant and pluralistic. It's almost like religion is used as a pretext for political actions and ascribing an entire faith as being inherently tolerant or intolerant is fucking retarded.

Sure, publishing pop history for conservative press is """""historical analysis"""""

He is from colombia you dumbard

Cishet Anglo white protestant jew banker privilege, of course.