I just want $300,000

I just want $300,000

i thought i did too, then i got it. it's not that great honestly

$UKC.

I want 30k and my life changes forever...

Thats only because you're stupid.

no it's because i learned that having money only solves the problem of not having any money, all your other problems remain (and in some cases they are exacerbated)

>hit 300k
>realize how much profit you make off just hodling coins for a couple weeks at a time
>fuck 300k

Better than being broke and living with huge debts I'd imagine.

this. 300k would change everything for me
I could finally buy land

If a stupid oblivious retard like you can get 300k then it should be piss easy for me.

Then you better buy ANT while it's still cheap.

That's the fastest and most reliable way at this point.

Have you stumbled upon your 300k?
Money is the enabler of all solutions, honestly. And to someone with a personality high in Neuroticism like me, it's the path to a much higher quality of life (current QOL = low, mind you).

>Money is the enabler of all solutions, honestly.

sure it is buddy

then you just need 1 BTC or more, hodl til 2020

>tfw just want enough to buy a small studio flat in London

Just end my life.

had a 3 bedroom flat in Farringdon since late 90's
The place is a dive now.
Have a nice house in comfy Devon.
London is a bad meme

>Have you stumbled upon your 300k?
began the year with $5k in crypto, traded my way to $300k+. I suppose you could say i "stumbled upon" it.
>someone with a personality high in Neuroticism like me
let me ask you, do you seek refuge in alcohol because of this trait? I hope not for your sake, because that problem will multiply with your level of income.
t. overanalytical neurotic now getting drunk every night

$300,000 isn't enough to retire on.

sick thread guys now can you please give me some btc? I have less than $100

1G74eppbW38VfRAqYbfPiuRMnWvrQTmSUB

it is for me, my house is already paid off and the cost of living in my state is low

sent ;)

trust me op, when you get 300k you want more.

what you want is a goal that's so high that by the time you get close to it, you realize the final way to your goal won't improve your life in any way, and you can slow down/stop knowing youve already made it.

Fuck send me some while youre at it
1DNi3D91GTtAi6jacsoc5MvYgpqtg7umrx
Ill zuck ya dic a somethin

>$300,000
So you need 1000SYS of Amazon

300SYS (fix)

I want 3.5 million and im happy....currently sitting at around 30k...long ways to go but we can do it.

Good thing my only problem at the moment is money

why do i keep seeing this pic?
what does syscoin have to do with amazon?
what is life?

i too have 300 k. Dont get the point. If i convert it to dividend stocks, i would only be making 5 k a year i assume.

Really, unless you have 2 million, you cant do much.

larp until proven otherwise

i could stop wagecucking with 300.000

Why? How the fuck are you going to live on that for the rest of your life,

You could move to a decent third world country. It isn't impossible

>decent
>third world
choose one

That’s pretty racist, people of fecal inclination also have decent countries.
They have a lot of decent countries.

Unless you're 60 already I don't think it is. At 4% SWR you only get $12k a year to live on, and a 4% SWR is too aggressive for early retirement, 3% is more realistic. $750/mo for all expenses is poverty tier.

WHAT'S YOUR SECRET? I'M STILL IN THE RED GOD DAMNIT

same, when you've amassed $300,000 you start to realize how little it is

300k is nothing but the start, its just a pot of gold that therin lies the key that opens the door to many opportunities. you are all looking at 300k as the end sum rather than the first big stepping stone to great wealth. If most people in this world got their hands on 300k they would squander it in months

it is the seed to something great. If i had 300k NOW i could only imagine what i could do with it, all the possible 10x's that will happen..

Words of wisdom

Same here senpai
U not alone

What would you do with it? Be specific.

Why is it bad? Thinking of moving there. Would you recommend it for a young guy or go somewhere else?

^^

^^

You people are idiots.

300,000 is enough to be set for life if you are smart and know your shit. Nobody in this fucking thread has 300,000 dollars, though. Nobody in this thread even has 3,000 dollars. Go fuck yourselves in the ass you dirty, poor, shitfaced savages.

t. pajeet

Max out a Roth IRA then invest the rest in index funds and/or ETF. Then just forget about it for 20-30 years and you'll come back to an amount that will let you mostly live off of interest.

I have 3,000 faggot I can buy your mom for a night and be your daddy faggot

>tfw 3k cash on hand right now

Are you a plebian, user?

Got plenty crypto but all I want to hodl is a sweetie warm girl in soft pajamas

The dip is suppose to happen you fucking retards.

On the end of sunday, you are going to see a huge dip, this will range from 2700~3200. JP Morgan will wake up on Monday to take advantage of the huge dip. JP will then raise it up to 4k at the end of monday, bots will get abused and will rise it up to 5k by the end of this week.

Buy the 2800~3100 dip on sunday or say goodbye to your lambo. JP Morgan is going to save you all in monday.

$12k a year is enough

What is the source of that picture, kind user?

I just want $10k

750/month is more than enough, what do you need to spend it on besides food if you have your place paid off?

I make 10k a month and I'm still poor, money doesn't mean shit faggots.

If you just want a simple life with your own house and all the free time, you can go in Italy or Montenegro and don't need to work for 30 years with that money.
Just start looking for some part time shit after 10 years and you're set for life.

>20 or 30 years

that's the part I want to avoid

I'd buy several flats at town hotspots and rent them

you're a retard, then.

i just want 120$

good luck selling it whet it turn to african ghetto
or "peaceful" no-go zone

how would it change