NEO vs ARK vs IOC

I'm trying to decide what can give me the biggest gains till EOY. All three coins are solid in my opinion but what do you guys think?

I have 2 BTC to throw into this. Of course, I'll get more bang for my buck with ARK and IOC so I'm tempted to go that way. However, I feel that we're in for an epic moon mission with NEO in the next months.

What say you Anons?

you don't deserve the next NEO moon mission. just stick with ARK and IOC.

NEO 50 MDA surpassed 100MDA and is about to surpass 200 as well, just saying.

You have my curiosity.

In english?

NEO is dead. buy ARK.
ARK masterrace

I don't understand any of what that means lol.

50% NEO
25% ARK
25% IOC

I'm confused why you would throw your money on coins that are trending downwards like NEO and ARK instead of putting it into ANT instead?

ANT is starting its bounce bag up and the dev team is transparent and working to release the next alpha version of their clock. What's your reasoning for choosing something like NEO, which has already peaked, over a solid project like ANT?

I'm nearly all-in on IOC. It is performing like ANTSHARES did back at the $3 range, before the first news pump (when it ran up to $14 then back down to $7). This coin has all of the right pieces stacked up nearing the end of this month that all it will take is a bit of news leaking and we'll be set.

ZRX
dont buy something that already has lifted off
first rule
BUY HIGH SELL LOW

biz, ladies and gentlemen

MDA stands for moving day average. When a short day period surpasses a longer day period it is generally a good indicator, especially when the 50 day surpasses the 200 day one, which is what we are about to see happen in NEO/BTC.

I like NEO because they are the only coin/crypto project, for now, that is in full compliance with the chinese government. I believe that they have something in the works to be the go-to coin to use in china. I might be wrong, of course. Just my gut feeling.

I know nothing of ANT though. Will check it out.
Even though NEO and ARK are in a downtrend, I still believe they'll have good pumps in the future.

Hmm, I see. Thank you for the explanation!

You are welcome brother, see you on the moon.

ignore that guy. he's just shilling his worthless ANT bags. he does it every day

The answer is pretty fucking obvious with DIONS release being imminent.

>I like NEO because I favour the splitting of cryptocurrency along political lines and like the way that the Chinese government outlaws foreign competition and mollycoddles its own thieving populace

whoa, that is some serious DIONS bro

I'm not trying to have a political/ideological debate here, user. Just following the money.

and if that's what you're after, NEO is the correct choice. No other coin is as intertwined with government than NEO. There's a shitload of stuff going on behind closed doors in China, you'd have to be a moron not to invest in NEO right now.

I'll probably do like some user said. 50% NEO, 25% each for ARK and IOC.

Not too fond of going all in.

Avoid IOC like the plague.

why?

Also consider the coins in circulation. It's 16m at 2.40. The market cap is crazy low.