Does anyone here know anything about this picture?

Does anyone here know anything about this picture?

I was doing some research about a historical figure, and I found a google+ page named after that figure with pic related as the profile image. The guy I was researching died before photography was invented, so it can't be related to him, but I found the photograph so delightfully unsettling (especially combined with the fact that this Jospeh Kirchhoffs was rumored to be Satan in his own time) that I tried to find out more about it. So far, reverse image search gives me nothing, and the google+ page is empty besides the photo.

plus.google.com/109169566600516837960

Other urls found in this thread:

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Kirchhoffs
youtube.com/watch?v=R8DrXK8WS4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf

intrest bump

It looks like someone took a shitty photo of a puppet then ran it through a bunch of Instagram filters

reminds me of the Amarna period bust of Ai

Bump for intrigue

Intriguing

That's pretty creepy.

Someday, somehow, someone needs to answer this.

Maybe /x/ knows more? This nigga got fuvking cat eyes.

>Joseph Kirchhoffs was so feared that when he was executed, 2000 other men were also killed, just in case they got the wrong guy originally and one of the others happened to be him
holy shit

Nigga that image is scary

That pic is hard to look away from after a while even though it's hard to look at it for long at first.

I feel the same way. The first glance is repulsive, but then it becomes strangely soothing.

The image creeps us because it's uncanny valley. It has human features in a distorted way

His head looks weird.

I don't get it.

bump

We must get to the bottom of this, reverse search gave me nothing too

There's a Wikipedia page in Dutch, anyone able to translate?

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Kirchhoffs

OP here. Joseph Kirchhoffs was a Dutch bandit who was believed to be in league with satan in his time. Since then, he has gotten a Robin Hood-like reputation and has morphed into somewhat of a Dutch Jesse James.

those are some kawaii eyes

>Posting a cursed image on Veeky Forums implying its history related

>"H-Hey guys come click this image and research it. It totally won't lead to your bizarre and sudden death."

Good try satan but I'm not falling for that one.

is that way

Stroke it. Yeah like that. C'mon, stroke it. Nice.

DrossRotzank needs to talk about this.

I've been told it looks a lot like deceased Portuguese singer António Variações, pic related is him

youtube.com/watch?v=R8DrXK8WS4k

Maybe someone c.1880 dug up the corpse and took a picture while it was still "fresh"? Recall that Charles I looked alive when his body was first dug up and then it crumbled within minutes.

he looks like the meme alberto barbosa

Where do you find any information about this man

Sneed

I think the guy died in the mid 1700s.

Yes, but Charles I died in 1649 and was exhumed in the 1820s. Again, just a theory.

Or maybe this picture means nothing and y'all doing just mass hysteria over it

Let us have some fun you fucking goober.

Your thread on /x/ actually found something and ironically was more rational and calm that this one, OP

Fuck you, Veeky Forums

I don't know Dutch but I can sort of read German, I read the German Wikipedia page for him and all it said was that he was a doctor who was executed for leading(?) a bandit gang, and that it is still debated whether he was guilty or not. Is there a lot more information on the Dutch page?

This pic gets scarier and scarier every time I look at it.
I think it has brought up some repressed feelings, because I'm crying right now WTF

Actually unsettling.

someone ask /pol/

lol Me without that morning cup of joe ;) coffeedrinkers will understand

knowing em they will probably link this to the Clinton Foundation

Wouldn't be politics anyway.

>How can you disprove nihilism?
it's literally that easy, you'll get 300+ replies in no time

rotflmfao

What was it?

>Me without that morning cup of joe ;) coffeedrinkers will understand

It's simple just try contacting google plus user Joseph Kirchhoff and ask him what the photo is

Looks like a photo of a Don Quixote portrait to me, he tends to be painted in that often creepy, crazy-eyed elongated-face manner.

it looks like it's just a photo of a shitty painting or something.

You can see it's flat and kinda at an angle

/x/ fags go home, just a shitty picture of a painting

People used to dress in absolutely horrifying costumes in Halloween. This looks like it could be a home-made creepy mask.

what a gay fucking thread
are you all 12 years old or something?

This, what the fuck. I can't stop looking at it.

It's the eyes...

go away and let us be gay 12 year olds in peace

>tfw OP's thread on /x/ is less shitty than this one

Anyway you get the point.

this is probably the answer

It isn't. Read the /x/ thread.

hes coming

probably this

me too ;)

Link

looks like fred trump.

or you can go find it you tard

Sneeds feed and seed

It's literally posted some posts above in this fucking thread. Geez people for fucks sake

He looks like he's made of CHEESE

Fuck off idiot, no, no, no.
Get the fuck out of here and never come back

>tfw I start imagining his voice talking about this thread and the image
FUCK NO. PLS DON'T. NOW THIS IS REALLY UNSETTLING

Jospeh Kirchhoffs here, AMA

Someone post the lin to /x/ thread there is none in catalog

Do you know Satan?

w-what

Kirchhoffs was rumored to be buds with the devil

So he is a Buckrider, executed by lowlander authorities in Limburg, who was exhumed and had a shitty photograph taken of him. He subsequently crumbled into dust forever.

How accurate /10

>who was exhumed and had a shitty photograph taken of him. He subsequently crumbled into dust forever.
probably not