Bitcoins are not a legitimate investment

Bitcoins are not a legitimate investment.

Bitcoins are not a legitimate currency.

The only people who purchase bitcoins are people who use it to buy drugs or for the hope to gain profit.

Enjoy your worthless tulips you faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/hurricane-sandy-damage-dtcc-stocks-2012-11
thebalance.com/rehypothecation-investment-disaster-357232
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you a time traveler from 2013?

sorry you missed out on the best financial investment you're ever going to see.

jamie dimon pls go

post your address OP I'll give you some BTC that you can sell for $ to prove its not worthless

Go bak to reddit

t. guy who didn't buy bitcoin when it was $20

I don't want anything to do with shitcoins.

I am a real trader kid. Its called the stock market. Owning something which has real value and meaning.

Bitcoins are all about speculation. You shitcoin spammers ruined Veeky Forums.

I would totally fuck that trap, holy shit.

the stockmarket is fine but youre kidding yourself if you think theres any more real value in the stock market than in crypto currencies. its all the same type of people buying and selling digital tokens and never touching anything real.

>Liking little boys

Nah, just the older version on the right.

Hi, Dimon.

I actually spend my bitcoin with my SHIFT(TM) Card. I make bitcoin From my mining operations.

They often pass in photographs, they delete photographs where they don't - it's when you see them moving or talking that you realize... that isn't female, that's mental illness.

pls don't tell me those are the same people

t-they're siblings right? this is two different people??

: (

are those all... little boys? the one on the left definitely looks like it

No the shoulder proportion of the left and right are of womens.

The one in the middle can get this D

that's the boy.

BAHAHAHAHAHA what the fuck

I know.

THATS SUCH A FUCKABLE FACE

That one in the middle probably got on hormones early on. The others are disgusting.

OP

SOURCE. NOW.

Lol those are actual girls.

The trap is the hottest lol.

I agree too btw.

I know, right?
Would shove it down 'her' throat.

>The fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real, it's more real than the real thing.

If you told me that was a girl I would say she is pretty cute. But if you tell me that's a boy, I get hard as diamonds everytime. What tricks are God playing on me?

ideology

the one on the left is pretty cute

>The only people who purchase bitcoins are people who use it to buy drugs

Drugs are banned today. What's banned tomorrow? You're asserting that freedom is worthless. Freedom isn't free, shit-for-brains. It's always demanded a high price and sometimes it can only be purchased with spilt blood. How much was freedom worth in 1776 America? How much is it worth in modern day North Korea or Venezuela? What is it worth to avoid watching your children starve or your parents live in squalor? Your first world life is more comfy than that of 99.99% of humans who have walked this Earth. How long will you defy the odds? How long until history bites you in the ass? When it does how much will you pay for a little freedom?

Go to /pol/ faggot

How is this possible?

You're gay.

This

Don't judge.

THIS.

Unless you're holding the paper stock certificate you don't own shit.

>2012
>Trillions of dollars worth of stock certificates and other paper securities that were stored in a vault in lower Manhattan may have suffered water damage from Superstorm Sandy.

businessinsider.com/hurricane-sandy-damage-dtcc-stocks-2012-11

How convenient. How do we know any of the paper that's supposed to be there is still around? How do we know that digital securities aren't over sold? In a bank run style scenario how do we know the exchanges could honor the digital obligations they've made? Do you own anything besides derivatives?

Give me some more information...

thebalance.com/rehypothecation-investment-disaster-357232

Guarantee this clownshoes jackass has never made a dollar in the stock market.