not this shit again

>pumping for 9 hrs
>buy now or post wojack later

i correct you
>buy now and post wojak later

shit's RISEing

But Why Is It Rising????
the thing just went up for no reason

I'm currently making 5-7% buy-sells rinse and repeat. You must hate money.

Just saw this and looked up RISE

Seems like it could have potential; market cap and price are at a good place. You can build apps on it and shit; might be good for companies and developers. What do you guys think?

What
Caused
This
60%
Jump
???

It's poor mans ark.
Soon to be Rich man.

desu looks like bots or whales having some fun but you can ride it for small gains

It's good - cloned ark wallet and also dpos, team and use cases are good, hopefully will do an ark in a couple of months

How can you currently make 5-7% when its going down faggot? Have you down syndrome or something?

It's a let's buy the ATH episode

>he cant read a candle chart

This is the same group that just oulled the pump and dumo on Ark. RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

kill me

these were ico rise

why the fuck is it pumping

Head faking pump and dump group.

No, it doesn't

RISE was dead for almost a full year.

The devs only came alive literally last month.

I had support tickets open to get my ico rise for half a year. Nothing!

All of a sudden support contacts me about 2 weeks ago and on september 11th they gave me my RISE.

I think the devs are doing this somehow. They were dead as fuck and now their twitter has activity. Even in the reddit people were saying it's dead.

>making 6-7% currently while riding down

If you can see one of these starting , and get on at 20% up, tou canbusually ride it up another 10% over 20 minutes. If tou but innto onebof these when they are up 30% or more, tou are a fool.

I know nothing about this shitcoin, but I can't stand the colors/look of their logo. It looks like the '70s was fucked by a child's toy and shat Rise out.

Sorry. To cold to type on a tiny pbone.

>sold 40% early

Is there a program for this?

It shouldn't be too hard to find large buy orders...

I might write a js bot for this if something doesn't exist.

Rise is following Ark.. as Ark followed Lisk. Going to see it go through a similar boom imo.

I just bought 100k

pump scam

very much looks like it. 20 btc buy orders coming and going. I'm still buying dips lol

>tfw it hits $1

Oh boy, I bought this at ICO, still got the utc file but what the hell was the password for the wallet again.. Probably on my old computer in the attic. Shit. I had completely written this off.

This