LET THE BODIES HIT FLOOR

Other urls found in this thread:

okcoin.com/
nasdaqomxnordic.com/etp/etn/etninfo?Instrument=SSE113749
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ONE.. NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

nah
It's hitting 20k this week, trust me. I am you from the future

Nah it's gonna be Sunday late, so it can be in the news Monday morning.

Can't even fall below $3600

TWO... NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

I was planning a suicide this Thursday so you couldn't possibly be me

Captcha: close high

my dad is the CEO of bitcoin and he said they're setting the price to 12k/BTC @ tomorrow noon

THREE... NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

naw you bitch out again

I hope so, I have a buy order at 2600.

Bollingerband squeezing , Chaikin flat , rsi horizontal. Everything is suggesting a potential big movement, it's like a spring being compressed and in the current market climate. It's probably going down.

I am you from an even more distant future. Don't not buy bancor tomorrow

Jesus Christ there is a 700 dollar spread between chinese and US exchanges god damn its 2900 in Chink land

FOUR NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHAT THE HELL? What's stopping me from buying a coin in China and then selling it over on the US market?

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYES!!!!!!!!

Take the Mgti Pill and you'll be fine

I wish it would come back down and fill my buy at 2800 but I don't think it's going to happen.

Liar:
okcoin.com/

ONE.. SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE OUT

You're an idiot lol

I hope all you fags short and get liquidated. Going down lmao, wtf google bullflag and look at 6hr chart. Veeky Forums is full of low IQ faggots memeing only and talking shit all day, you will never gonna make it, also we already hit 61.8 fib at 3k. Fucking pussies

>M-muh Goldman Sachs analysis

>TA
yes, buy my bags you stupid goy

You need a chinese ID for the exchanges fucking retard.

The dip is suppose to happen you fucking retards.

On the end of sunday, you are going to see a huge dip, this will range from 2700~3200. JP Morgan will wake up on Monday to take advantage of the huge dip. JP will then raise it up to 4k at the end of monday, bots will get abused and will rise it up to 5k by the end of this week.

Buy the 2800~3100 dip on sunday or say goodbye to your lambo

>calls everyone retards
>posts screenshot when BTC price was $150

KYS degen

nasdaqomxnordic.com/etp/etn/etninfo?Instrument=SSE113749

Fucking hell I had to buy a new phone and now I don't have the money for the dip

I'm never gonna make it anyway, what am I doing here I'm not a trader

check again sweaty :^)

who would have thought?

i'm having EXACTLY the same thoughts at the moment

but now that YOU said it - it all makes sense now!

i bought at 6000000 € a pop

plz donate

0xOPSUCC8475COCK&KYS

Tonight may be a bold estimate, but at the moment the most likely way in following days is down. The China rumors will continue to set the market in caution, so I wouldn't expect a big movement up until the exchanges finally ceased service. Buy the rumor, sell the news.

LET THE BODIES HIT THE........

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Do you understand that JPM is a brokerage firm and that they are buying on behalf of their clients account?

Didn't Jamie specifically say he would fire his brokers if they traded buttcoin!?
Think about it you stupid fucking retard

Retard, wave a is to 4k, wave b to 4,6k and C the longest one to 3k. We are in a new cycle now. Also you do TA and you don't see the massive bullflag from 3k which is btw exactly 61.8fib where it bounced and you predict it's going down???? Bullflag with $800 dollar pole, it's going down ???? Stupid moron.

you people thought it was over? The hard times have only just begun

Do you have to ATTACK in every single post? Are you that insecure about your predictions and your manhood that you feel you need to bolster every post with Big Bad Putdowns? How old are you exactly, do tell?

yeah traded personally...

Stfu faggot and KYS if you don't contribute to the TA discussion

basically he doesnt want bitfags working for him, cuz he knows how much gains they will make and they will fuck off to lamboland while hes left bagholding interns and janitors

For the record, I hope you're right. I sure as hell ain't shorting right now. I just wonder... are you alright? Like, what's wrong with you, bro? If this is what TA does to people, I'm not sure I want to know anything about it.

SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE

SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is Bitcoin mooning now?

>doesn't realize the flag wasn't confirmed by the market
>thinks patterns always run 100% perfectly in line
ABC is wrong nonetheless, we are in a ABCDE downwave by now.

WATCH PUNY HUMANS AS YOUR WORTHLESS VIRTUAL COINS MELT TO ASH

Explain wasn't confirmed.
It's still inside the flag, bouncing from top to bottom, sure it can break below but then just short

>Go long, if it breaks down, just short

the last resistance was at 3400,
if it drops below that 40% chances it might break down.

i dont care im hodling with pain

No I don't do bullshit like that, entering the market somewhere in between with uncertainty. I trade breakouts only, when patterns are forming.

Na dw mate.
>And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

I hope you get it, faggot ;)

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLO...

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLO...

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Really? I sure hope so.

Simulation of "Tonight"

Gook scum still engaging in arbitrage no doubt. They chink govt may have prevented the plebs from taking part in it but no doubt the high ranking communist party shitheels and exchange owners are milking this while they can.
Tempted to cash out until is clear that they've fucked off for good.

Pray that this happens.