Give birth to a boy

>give birth to a boy
>dress it up like a girl
What did Spanish royalty mean by this?

Upper classes were complete faggots and did this everywhere until fairly recently. Pic is young FDR.

How do we know they aren't doing it still behind closed doors? Probably passing them around for their pedo uncles too.

LMAO no fucking way

It's just children's clothes you idiots. They wear the skirts because onesies weren't a thing and you have to change the fucking diaper several times a day. You would know this if you spent time with your family instead of sitting in your room all day.

Bisexuality is of the Gods, hence a royal family should attain their love by imitating things of the Gods.

I have a photo of my grandpa as a baby in the '20s and he was dressed as a boy, fucking pedophile don't try to normalise your mental disorder.

>some fag who had to fight in WW2 adn grow up in the great depression
should've been less of a christian pearl-clutching homolord like his grandson

retarded

>google as a source

The simplest question, one that can be immediately answered without much search
>can't trust jewgle hurr hurr

Are you trying to claim that these children weren’t meant to be made to look like girls?

please tell me his true birth date and not the kike propaganda

>long hair
>frilly dreses/skirts
>girly shoes
Nigger if you think this is gender neutral clothing then you're literally retarded. Are you from Sweden by chance?

Oh shit, fashion changes over time!
Kys both of you

t. tranny

This thread reminded me. I had unusually long hair as a baby/toddler, even longer than girls of my age had, Really curly too. I used to wear normal boys clothes but everyone still thought i was a girl just because of my long, curly hair.

Now i'm 25 and already going bald.

Well, thing is, they were probably meant to look like girls, but has a point, at least when it comes to, say, post-1800.

As for the reason why they did this, I don't know. It is not an European-descended phenomenon, but in other areas of the world, dressing a boy like a girl up to a certain age was a way to make him less likely to die (whether because bad spirits or the spirit of Death itself) by confusing the cause.

Same hair situation with me, though I'm only 21 and it still looks teenage if it's dry and you aren't paying attention. I'm planning on trying fin soon because I don't see any reason to wait until it looks bad. In fact taking it to regain and preserve my teenage hairline is the only way it even seems worth it, because once you reach a certain point it stops mattering either way. Assuming I respond well to it without bad sides.

You might think so, but it was actually girls that dressed like babies, not the opposite.

>curly hair

>any of those things being inherently girly.
Have you ever thought about fucking anything in your life?

Go out dressed like Shirley Temple and tell me how many people will think you're manly, faggot.

I had long hair at 14-16. Boys used to whistle at me, some of my friends started saying gay shit like "if you were a woman you would be beutiful or if you had a sister she would be Damn pretty ", people on the street would tell my dad "What a beutiful daughter you have ". I listened to 60-70 rock of course I would like long hair but shit got annoying. Thank god cut my hair

This was common with all the monarchies in europe.
Ofc you wouldnt understand, faggot

>e-everybody fuck their siblings, it's a way to protect royal blood f-faggot
Monarchist were a mistake

>doesn't like wincest
pleb, were all the children of God anyway

>he doesn't want to be a girl
Lmaoing at the lives of all the fags in this thread

Professional tipping: 'girl' was a term for 'child'.

And white dresses were common before short trousers because children are the fucking worst. Has to be white because it's being thoroughly washed, has to be a dress so it doesn't need replacing every three months.

Prerogative.

The bondsman's moral framework is reactive to his lord's.

The lord enjoys the luxury of not being concerned with what the bondsman thinks.

100% this. A lion doesn't concern itself with the opinions of the sheep.

Because they can, therefore they may. The lower classes had it easier, they only have to worry about paying their taxes and having food.

that is germanic europe,in roman/greek europe, the common man had a chance to be someone

germanic europe is all
>muh royal blood

>muh super pale disgusting skin