DECENTRALAND MOONING MONDAY

This shitcoin (MANA) is going to moon hard on monday.

Here's why :

> people are going to buy LAND with MANA, reducing the circulating supply this monday
> lower supply = increased price at the same marketcap
> It currently only on EtherDelta, buy before it hit an exchange
> Chinesemens and Americucks didn't get to buy any on the ICO, increasing demand now.
Here's some things you need to know :

> Dev and admin on the slack said it will get listed on Bittrex and then deleted their messages.
There's no way to know if this was true, a mistake or a joke. Please don't buy thinking it will get listed there. There's people spreading FUD about this, you should know that they are only trying to lower the price to get back in after panic selling.

> Like for Monetha, once it started trading on EtherDelta, people started spreading heavy FUD that drove the price almost below ICO price. Now the storm has passed (told you to buy yesterday, hope you listened). So we got rid of the panic sellers, that's good.

> We are ready for the moon, exchanges coming + LAND sale monday
Full disclosure

> I own 300k MANA bought during the second ICO
> I’m posting to increase awareness about this coin
> Also giving back to Veeky Forums for shilling me good coins

Get in before it’s too late : etherdelta.com/#MANA-ETH

Other urls found in this thread:

doubtreality.com/blog/decentraland
letmegooglethat.com/?q=decentraland github
etherdelta.com/#MANA-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

doubtreality.com/blog/decentraland

Huge red flag, please stay out! 99.7% of the MANA are owned by whales.

Your article is one month old.

Also some of those "whales" are simply contracts where lots of investors pooled together (like Cintix contract)

BTW another ICO just finished, with personal caps

Decenlamboland

You know how much money some people made renting land in Second Life? Check the github proposals and look at the talk about rent already happening. This WILL be a digital city in VR. Just think about that for a minute. I'm claiming land with half of my small stack, and keeping the other half to accumulate on ED. This will be big guys. Veeky Forums don't miss the opportunity to be digital landowners.

could you provide some links to the github etc ? sounds intriguing

letmegooglethat.com/?q=decentraland github

This is some genuine shitcoin shit

I can't decide if I like or hate the idea for this piece of shit. Either way I wish you luck, OP.

Yall missed your chance to buy near ICO price yesterday. Here's your last chance dip before the fucking moon. etherdelta.com/#MANA-ETH

Why would this moon? How many people actually own VR sets and want to invest in a virtual house? Isn't Minecraft much cheaper?

Looked up there github threads, found nothing substantial.

This is a shitcoin thats going nowhere.

Waiting for a 20% bump before I dump it all. Yes, I participated in yesterday's crowdsale too.

Why is this shit tanking. Where is the cunt shilling this yesterday fuck you

You people couldn't stop fudding about the NEO github either. Things can change quickly when a company gets real money to pay employees.

Hi I'm the shill from yesterday, I've been filling my bags all night. This is a great opportunity to buy more, its already bounced back 10% and the activity book is all green again. Hope things go well for you user, I'm really enjoying these gains personally

Its up like 10% from ico jesus christ man

Love the idea in theory but this coin is worth nothing until they actually have a VR city to show for their efforts... no small task, especially for a team with zero experience in game development.

Might buy in a few months once it has dipped far below ICO price.

I agree with OP 100%. I am one of those frustrated ppl who could not get in to the ICO stage and now it is almost 10% expensive than the ICO price at ED. Tomorrow on Monday the circulating supply will start dropping, less MANA to trade so higher the price...I have filled up my bags...

Once you have working product, the price would already be skyrocket. The purpose of joining a project at ICO stage is to get in the beginning so you get the most benefit. No harm in riding the waves during the process though ;)

I wasn't fudding it. see

By how much will the MANA circulating supply drop ?

I own a bag too and am not sure what to do with this.

There is a land claim on Monday, at the cost of 1000 MANA per land. These will be burned. Like I said there was a lot of money made renting land in second life. Sure you can flip your MANA at a profit, and you probably should do that with a percentage of it, but you would be an idiot to not also claim some land with it. Sure they might not ever deliver, but if they do, you would be a landowner in the first Digital City.

tfw have only 1.3k Mana, I guess I'll just buy 1 land.

buy another 700 & buy two lands, try to claim them next to each other in the land buyout. it will make your combined property worth more.

thank you

guess I will buy a few Land too

I am hoping with the dropping circulating supply, the price rise for the rest of the tokens should cover up the Land cost, so not a big deal

Did they distribute Land to community members before ?

Not yet, at least that I am aware of. I submitted a proposal on the github, so I hope I get some extra. But I plan on building/developing my districts at least. I see heaps of potential in this. Risky, but a gamechanger if they can pull it off.

my bad, i clearly cant read

Listen noob, whale presence means market will be heavily manipulated and volume high, this literally the best for shot term investor to do quick flip.

>people are going to buy LAND with MANA
No, they aren't

First no bittrex, now the queue for the LAND sale is delayed as well. Furthermore, the actual sale won't happen until Q4. This was just posted on their slack and whales already started dumping. Get out!