Word on the street is that BAT is partnering up with Facebook and announcing it with Mercury next week. Think I'm lying...

Word on the street is that BAT is partnering up with Facebook and announcing it with Mercury next week. Think I'm lying? vimeo.com/232905244

Now when Mercury comes out next week it will go with the news that every user of Brave will get 5 free BAT tokens. Do you want me to put 2 and 2 together. It will mean that BAT will instantly have by far the most users of any cryptocurrency in the world.

How does that factor in the big picture. Well news came today that Google, Android and Apple are now adding Ethereum API to their browsers.

Basically crypto are now assembling the pieces to enter a next stage of crypto awareness and BAT is in the best position of any coin to reach mass crypto adoption.

What I foresee happening is that Facebook, BAT and Coinbase are going to ally and and Google/Apple are scrambling to get some gameplan together with their API.

Whatever happens, BAT holders will end up % wise the biggest winners of 2017. I am seeing us as very likely the #3 coin in all of crypto valued at $10-$20 billion or $15/BAT.

There is zero way the virtue signalers at Facebook are Partnering with Brave. Do you recall why the Brave CEO had to resign from Firefox? SJWs. You're a fucking idiot if you believe this rumor or think it will catch on.

That said, I like Brave and hold some BATs, so buy BAT motherfuckers.

>80% of all coins is owned by 25 people

Heheh

Brendan was forced to resign from Mozilla, because he didn't like (((fags))). There's no way he obtained a partnership with (((Facebook))).

You realize that most coin markets at this stage have >60% owned by exchanges right?

To be honest I think the Mercury release is calculated in the price already.

>I am seeing us as very likely the #3 coin in all of crypto valued at $10-$20 billion or $15/BAT.

This is delusional but I wish it wasn't

Wat

It's going to peak at near $1 max, i wouldnt still be holding after that.

He is saying that people are buying up bat and driving up the price in anticipation for Mercury but that the day of release of mercury and from then on it wont have a substantial change in price.

"bye rumor, sell news"

When Mercury is released, there will be news posts, which will cause a pump and then a dump. I expect to hit 15k sats if enough media attention is given. the power of FOMO is real

No he is saying that BAT already pumped. This is bullshit. Look at the graph. It will blow past 10k.

ahahhaha once you start getting 50 million volume you can say it pumped, the true pump is this week

Like how OMG were in a partnership with Apple, thanks for your "expert" analysis

>promoting totally anonymous browsing
>partnership with facebook

well i have gained a good profit from this but now i'm out of the ship fags

No it's not.

Fags, get out while you still can. Don't bleed slowly while holding your bags

>holding bags

everyone bought in at 5k sats, and we're at 6k, no one is holding bags, we're waiting to see how high it moons

This. You are basically asking us to believe that a bunch of ideologues are just going to set aside their differences like that.

This.
I bought at 4700, I'm already up a grand. I'm not getting off this train until it reaches the end of the line. The greedy little manlets on this board don't realise that any profit is profit and getting off after a small pump is a great way to make $100. Thanks but no.

>faceberg partnering with a (((google))) competitor

>15 dollars BAT.
>Holding 30k.

Man I'm not sure if i am ready to become rich on my europoor country.

Dude are you me? I'm only holding to $1.50-$2 I'm not patient enough for a long hodl

30k batbros

Im tempted to go all in on this memecoin for the simple fact. I can actually see a working idea with this token. With the brave browser.
What other coins, tokens can u actually see a working platform?
Serious question
Seems like the others are baked up with a few pages of white paper, air and rumors...

Fuck off bat is a good coin you are ruining with your senseless rumours gtfo faggot

> be me
> only 29k bat

Tierion

>tfw only 4k BAT

When will mercury be released and when will BAT moon??????!

Still not buying this over 6000

FUD. The Mercury release is in less than a week Veeky Forums. Buy some before it moons.

Not even shilling. This token actually has a legitimate development team and actual use cases. Unlike 99% of the coins shilled around here.

new to biz
why do people here refer to the prices as sats.
t. the real satoshi

Within the next week.

What is the actual source of the release date of Mercury? Some say this week, some say end of month.

because price relative to btc is more important, no use in having a coin increase 10% during a time when btc increases 20%, may as well just held btc

Brendan Eich on twitter. I'm pretty sure they're keeping it a secret so that the Coinbase release will get a lot of press.

What did he say? This week?

He is being ambiguous about it. They don't have date announced to the public yet. Calm the fuck down and just buy some while it's still cheap.

What is the acronym?
On what exchange? Bittrex?

BAT for Basic Attention Token. Just Google it and read up on the project.