We warned you Veeky Forums but glad for you guys, it's not to late to board this Uranus mission. Jump in NOW !

We warned you Veeky Forums but glad for you guys, it's not to late to board this Uranus mission. Jump in NOW !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UqS_tH2O7FY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks, bought 100k at the top

Thanks bought 100k at 10% above the ATH.

How the fuck do I buy

when do i sell

How do do this?
Do I just add 10% to the "last" price in the "bid" column?
My lambo will be black and yellow

Typical pump and dump shitcoin. There will be a lot of bagholders.
> haha wow cool geometric bear logo
> muh burning coins meme

stay retarded nodarcer

Okay pajeet. Go buy some toiler paper with the $0.05 wage that white man is paying you to shill.

Tell me what's actually good about the coin outside of them burning coins? What is its purpose?

When to sell? Already up % wise where I'm happy to sell.

Fuck you it's a wolf

Its basically a security and is 100% likely to be delisted from Bittrex.

The developer sold a bunch of coins in an ICO and then promised to buy them back after using the ICO proceeds to start a private business. Now that the business is profitable 10% of proceeds are buying Darcrus coins at market prices.

I don't really bro. I'm doing researches on TRIGGER right now to determine the exit point.

What's that? I've been using just the moving averages line (I'm pretty new), but that's the second time in an hour I've seen someone mention it.

Too late to buy in now, will crash soon.

this

not the same guy

TRIG was a coin that was pumped by huged margins and subsequently fell at the same pace.

TRIG burned coins as well which caused the pump, but the coins they burned were not in circulation so its not exactly the same example, but its the best we got.

In terms of using TRIG to determine the ceiling, I have no fucking idea

remember to sell low

Yea I got burned by trig, but I thought he meant the latter.

youtube.com/watch?v=UqS_tH2O7FY

No pun intended.

>trusting anything that has ties with waves

ishygddt

aaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm out, made about 100% profit baby.

Burn on Monday, more burns to come!

I tried to tell you dumb niggers to buy yesterday. Oh well, I'm pretty sure there is still time. But don't listen to biz morons. DYOR.

Just bought the dip lets gooo