PYTHON BITTREX TRADE BOT

HELLO

I am trying to help you. I will keep this short.

I'm in a discord with people making a python trading bot for bittrex using a machine learning regression model and trading techniques.

They need more coders and traders.

If you don't know how to python, go on codecademy. If you don't know how to trade, join the discord and start reading and typing.

This is happening in the +2200 member bitpam Veeky Forums cryptocurrency trading/mining/coding discord server, hope this helps and good luck making it because all Veeky Forumsraelis will.

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hWD_HL9GoWk?t=2m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wondering what people thought

so what exactly is causing the death if bitcoin THIS TIME

What’s the channel name

#coding-tech

serious/knowledgeable will be sent invite link to separate partner discord

lol

depends though really desu
up to you

How far along are you with this bot?

Has linear regression shown any promise?

I've written scripts in Python that analyze Bittrex API information.

in the discord atm

i learnt python way back in 2007 and didnt pursue it because i thought it was a dead language, even though my hippie teacher who had dreadlocks down to his ass kept telling me "its the future maaaan"

reckon i could pick it up again?

Anyone worth their dime won't cooperate with you.

This is exactly right. Reeks of clueless desperation. Why are you clinging to other people? Learn how to do things for yourself jeez.

we have over 20 coders and 2 traders in this we aren't desperate but rather would appreciate more helps and diverse thoughts

we have a gitlab so far but its private so i'd have to ask the owner to invite u

I reckon u will pick it up again! lol

Discord link no longer works.

Are any of the devs actual developers or just hobbyists? T. Java Dev

i know python 3, but i lack a lot of knowledge about reading flux from somewhere and analyse them

Aka 20 people who started going on codeacademy last week and are frustrated by a lack of results. Get a job retard

I don't know op... Im literally doing what you wrote and im lonely as fuck doing it.

Im a good programmer and I don't want to share what I know makes money... what do?

Do you use neural nets or ga?

actual developers, 2 people doing ML at IBM and a bunch others doing other work mostly in socal, also could you post a picture of what the discord link looks like on your end? might be censorship lol, or maybe you're in too many servers

its fine

???

neural nets

if you don't want to share it's fine, we're just trying to scale this and see this as long term, there are legit crypto hedge fund managers in here managing 8 figure portfolios and other next lvl ppl

i myself am not nxt lvl but i just know some ppl and connect them

youtu.be/hWD_HL9GoWk?t=2m30s

rip the thread lmao

oh well what comes up must come down

I'll follow for a while

ayyy thanks man haha

People that use discord over IRC should be gassed.

We'd probably get more done in irc because all these non-programmers don't know how to use it

Why were neural nets chosen over linear models? What stage is this in. Are you backtesting already, live trading? Sharpe ratio, drawdown?

Only thing I don't like about IRC is everyone still seems hell bent on using freenode and eftnet instead of servers like Rizon that respect your privacy.

I'm currently a second year Compsci student that knows python, entire first year University physics (Lin alg, calc 1-2, high level differential equations and I'm proficient in Matlab)

IMO using Matlab could make life simpler but I haven't attempted it yet

Discord invite is dead though, send one if you need me

Deep hierarchical feature extaction that can learn arbitrary nonlinear functions

could you show a screenshot of what the link looks like to you? link works fine for me

For speculative strategies? Whats your experience been like? Ever ran it live? My results have always been a bit subpar desu. Especially dealing with overfitting and data-snooping, doesn't really justify the added complexity.

is there a way to setup more than one portfolio on blockfolio.. trying to distinguish between what I have in each exchange

Have multiple phones

Checking the link on PC right now

just use excel sheet with coinmarketcap api

ok

im just one of the guys providing the capital don't know too many details

true to be honest idk

>tfw my trading bot made 10% 2 nights ago
>tfw none of it is written in python

EVERYONE SHORT PYTHON SELL SELL SELL

lmao

Why the fuck does a trading bot need more than 20 programmers?

Sounds fancy but its shit in practice

working with 30mm if all goes well so we gotta make sure we do it right and have different strategies as well

Your project is an organizational disaster with poor leadership. You should reconsider whatever promises you made to whoever is considering letting you handle their money.

we have been planning this since 2 days ago, nothing is set in stone and we're still working things out.

rome wasn't built in a day

This has potential, the ark bot from a while back may have been using python.. how hard is python to learn for a beginner?

i can python

Implying you need a team for that
Implying bittrex has historic data to train your machine
Implying that all you need is a feature set from historic data fed into a dnn
Implying this takes more than a week

link not working.

I have 3 years experience as a python slash django backend developer so hurry up or I just make my own

Goodluck if you're trying to use PAMR

You have 20 programmers (and looking for more) for a two day old project with no plan? Have you ever run a project of any kind before?

python is baby-tier simple to learn.

post a screenshot of the link you got please so i can give you a working one

working with much more capital here so we need multiple strategies and we're going to store historic data

nope but we have money, minds, and motivation :)

kek, your project is going to be a disaster

Have fun on the breadline

give me a way to contact u in 1 year

Why bother when I write my own?

planning to expand into market making and arbitrage and provide liquidity for ripple gateways

if you want to make this more sustainable, expandable, maintainable, and stronger typed in the back end. hmu

i have a framework started in C# for consolidating API access to multiple exchanges. already wrapped bittrex, bitfinex, poloniex

github.com/openarbot
[email protected]

>mfw op is just talking out of his ass trying to sound smart

You fuckers will get no where, why in the hell would anyone ever do this collaboratively? Especially on an anonymous image board.

If you were to get this correct you'd have potential to make thousands, if not millions.

I have no clue why you'd want to share this knowledge with fucking neets on an anonymous image board, so I can only assume this is a bullshit thread full of retard wannabees using hype words.

Invite me please. 3rd year comp sci student here. I have experience in algorithmic trading and applied ML to my trading bot

>he doesn't know that the more programmers you throw at a project the faster and better it becomes
1 programmer working on a project 40hrs a week = 40 CodeCoins

1,000 programmers working on the same project together = 40,000 CodeCoins

When the value of CodeCoin hits 1000 sats times 40,000 CodeCoins mined per week via the Proof of Code algorithm...

means we're all gonna be rich!!! $$$$

when we get this sorted out we will email you ASAP

give me a way to contact you in a year
when we're trading with more money we can't just use one strategy we're going to have to make diff strats for a bunch of coins

the discord link is in the top of the post, screenshot what it looks like, might have got censored

true, at first the more the merrier then we can narrow it down, never burn bridges

Share a github link.
I work with deep neural nets.
I will help you build a certain kind of predictive framework.

the other guys had a gitlab but it got turned to private for some reason so a lot of the stuff is gone, we're gonna make another github soon once we get things sorted out in the discord and we'll notfify everyone with the @coder role

Discord link is dead op

On mobile btw

I am not going to join that disord as it asks me to claim an account to post.
If you want good people to contribute, post the github/gitlab here once you have initial framework ready.

I'm trying to do the same op, I'm a few levels behind though, we have 4 coders and 500k capital.

>hopes and dreams
Good luck I guess.

Discord link is only dead for mobile, it's working fine for desktop

something is wrong wit mobile then idk

alright good idea will do

wow that's legit, man you should join lol

thanks

yea

Works on my machine :^)

true

Will check this out tomorrow. Going to sleep soon.

I work as a software developer and have experience with trading forex and cryptos. I wrote some custom indicators for myself in cAlgo and recently started dabbling with machine learning.

Pic related is one of my indicators that colors candles based on the weighted average of the slope and the slope of slope of 3 linear regression moving averages.

wow thats super awesome man

well hopefully this goes well

will this be released to the average person when its done or is it an invite only thing.
i know basic python but nothing about the neural network machine learning described ITT so i doubt ill be of much use.

>need more coders
>guys go to codeacademy and jump in lol

Quality signalling.

I hope your Dad stops beating you, shill.