This is a scam don't waste your money.

I am all in. Perfect coordinated FUD :)

buy ETH

Its a scam.

Perfect. Now i am willing to buy in for 25 extra ETH

man this shit has been shilled constantly for the last month at least

scam :D
pls don bye dis :DDD

what purpose does it serve other than initial transfer of wealth to ICOfags? players will be betting with ETH once/if their product hits the market

none, thats what we've been saying. theres literally no incentive to own this token

None

Only the buyback meme, see icn for how well that went

this is apparently a scam that pays a neet to shitpost every where 24/7
if you look at that 10% reserved for "partners"
you know what I mean

ICN had a +$200 mil marketcap, ofc. the buybacks couldn't substain that value.
Ethbet starts with 1-2 million.

don't you get it? you have to make the ico look bad before the ico. after the ico prase it as the solution to world hunger.

>anonymous devs

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole operation was run by one guy.

you only need to FUD it enough so that we get in first just saying

like etheroll which has had 4000% return?
sounds fine to me. looks like they're a skilled developer based off of the contract so I don't really care.

Also sage since before the sale opens.

Don't be offended, I'm buying this useless pump and dump utility coin too.

heh, not offended but if it was one guy i dont see a problem really, since if that's the case then he is obviously paying people to do other stuff like graphic design or possible contracts

as long as it looks good i'm set. still saging though.

why dont we just discuss this with every poster using sage then?

i guess because someone will mess it up.

i found the contract source by digging but it definitely wont work yet so i dont think it will give me an edge at all. damn

good job but can also just wait a few hours

Yeah. Just wait fews hour plx.

are tokens distributed immediately?

instantly by smart contract, yes. please stop bumping this.

LOL, so are you all getting into this ?

Wont bump this further :P

In case you're not trolling, that means that you're new here.

You can reply to a thread without bumping it by typing 'sage' into the option field before you post. You're welcome and/or IHBT.

>sage

sorry, didnt know that, been here for a few weeks

it's really weird realizing that this board ACTUALLY has people that new after I've been on this site for 11 damn years.

Good luck then user.

Are you guys timing blocks to get in? I don't want to miss this one like I did with BAT

Haha, I had been a long time reddit user, Veeky Forums is way cooler though, props to all of you :)

Just going to go ahead and say IHBT and cut my losses now.

some are. will be tweeted they said. sage.

Is this pump n dump or hodl?

kek, so is this a coin to hodl or just flip ? considering putting a bunch into this

you can either sell for 2x after the first day/week, or you can hold it and i think you could get an easy 10x over a few months. I'm holding, don't care what others do.

good luck getting in. remember to sage the thread before you get in.

Yup I'm holding for that sweet 10x.. 10x is still only a $15 million market cap.. it can easily 20x

Sell at 10x. I don't think this coin is a long term hold. Its profit generation per player is too small.

I thought that too but plenty of stupid shit is worth hundreds of millions, so you never know. but if you want to be safe then you could sell after a week or month, yes

hows the crowdsale going to work?

Long term it's a great hold. Even if it only gets half of the user base of etheroll it can still easily be valued at $15 million.. thats 10x gain right there.

10,000,000 supply pump n dump

send eth from wallet.
get back ebet instantly.

BTW for all the noobs here.. all the FUD you see is from people that are participating in the ethbet ICO but want to make sure they can get in...

So they FUD in hopes others decide not to participate.

Then tomorrow they will FOMO they fuck out of it.. same thing happens every promising ICO

if you know this then why call them out on it, just let people not invest, their loss, nothing for you to gain

I will send 0.15 eth. Wish me luck anons

Just trying to help the noobs out

The dev hasn't even revealed his identity. Every ICO where that's the case has been a scam. Don't be an idiot.

not counting everything related to gambling including etheroll which gave 40x gains.

you expect people to reveal their identity in an area where there's ZERO legal precedence and any joe in the US can try to sue them and cost them enough legal fees to shut down?
lol

Why the fuck is coinbase taking hours to confirm that I want to send ETH to myetherwallet?

shitbase

because coinbase has to track you and make sure you are only sending it to something they want you to send it to

also they are shit and take hours to do anything and scam you with huge fees

I'm definitely gonna miss EthBet. I'll be lucky if this gets processed any time this century.

how much are you going to send?

there's still like 3 hours, the sale might last for hours i think you might be okay

but yea coinbase is the absolute worst, keep your money in anything but them. when you need it most they will delay you or steal it or it sometimes goes down for a day

I only want to transfer 2.05 ETH to mew. Then 1 ETH to EthBet.

It's not like I'm pending for 100 BTC.

The cap is too small for it to last hours. It'll be a couple blocks at the most. A lot of people are about to be butthurt. Set high tx fees guys.

>not taking out a loan and going all in on it
user....

yea coinbase dgaf they will make your day terrible either way. good luck anyway

instructions say 200 000 gas. what are you guys putting in?

250 ETH with 400 000 gas, cya

it's not the gas limit you want it's the gas price

Excuse my ignorance, I'm new to Ether.
So I just set a limit of 200k, as seen in the official instructions.
What about the gas price? What would be a reasonable amount?

Dude its all gone you moron, stick to fiat normie.

If u want a 10x youre gonna be holding this for 4 months, till q1 2018 when they actually have a product to release....just keep that in mind

>Dude its all gone
The sale hasn't started and I didn't do anything yet, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Kys and delete your account

10x over 4 months is fucking amazing first off

some of us just want a quick 2-4x, others hoping to long term 10x+, either works

Fuck them, still nothing. I'm transferring all my assets out.

Unlike most of you NEETs on this board I actually have a life.. I don't have time to spend 7 hours a day researching crypto and ICOs...

I prefer to find a solid project I can hold for 3+ months for big gains longer term

Fair enough lol

I also have a day job so i cant be trading all the time so this looks pretty good to me

50 Gwei?

The starting block fo the crowdsale will be block 4285025. Please note this may be up to several minutes after (or before) 8PM UTC

r u ready boys

that will probably make you pass everyone else for only like $4 or some shit yeee

yea as high as you can if you want, if you believe the hype

IT's not clear because some places say higher than 50 and an ICO might refuse you, the guide does not specify

source?

you can check their source i dont think it does

website/twitter

Alright unless this shit gets done a few seconds before the sale I'm passing it up. Screwed by the exchange, top kek.

Hope it catapults you to lamboland anons.

Just take it as a lesson not to leave crypto on exchanges.

heads up looks like it will start a few minutes after 9pm

good luck anons

Only going to invest 1ETH but damn, this is exhilarating.

>the crowdsale contract is now posted to our crowdsale page (posted 30 mins ago)
>see crowdsale page¸
>there's just the token contract that has ben there for days

So what ist he contract address? Fuck why couldnt he just post it to twitter?

HERE WE GO

get fuckd. already sold out

GET ON YOUR POSITIONS NIGGERS. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

nevermind guys, click on the "contribute" button. sorry I just can't FUD any longer I am so ERECT!

yea it's still like 20 minutes dont worry famalam

READDY! AIMMM!

so when EXACTLY can i send my eth boys im nervous i dont want to miss this voyage

It was an exit scam goys.

Holy shit I just lost all my savings

etherscan.io/
When the "Last Block" counter reaches 485025... Not long now

when it reaches 485024***********

yy, you are dumb.

20 blocks to go... IF I DON'T GET IN I WILL KILL MYSELF.. .THIS IS MY LAST CHANCE TO MAKE IT BIG

WTF THEY JUST CLOSED THE WEBSITE

FUCKING SCAM DONT BUY INTO THIS

OKAY HERE WE GO

wewlad, got my coins immediately, with 211 gas price and 600k gas limit. Worth it.

My 3 eth went through. Let's do this boys.

I keep getting the transaction cancelled after sending through MyEtherWallet

kek noob 60 gas 300.000 limit gg ez

over 1k extra eth transactions already! This shit is gonna sell quick if it hasn't already!