I Just invested 10k$ on this. (All my savings)

I Just invested 10k$ on this. (All my savings)

Got 90k TNT.

Will I get rich in year or two?

I NEED TO SELL THESE FUCKING BAGS FUCK

Do I Just hold ? I have no clue what node Is people are talkkng about

>buying memecoins

it's going down to 0.01 this week, sell fast

Is this true? My friend told me about this.. he has made almost 20k usd with coins so I trusted him..

how should i know? i just come here to shitpost

memes aside, i'm holding mine for a year or 2 anyway

IT'S TRUE IT'S ALL TRUE

just hold, there're too many nodes right now, you will only lose money if you run those

Just tell me do you think the Price Is going up?

I feel like selling already.. maybe I made Bad decision 10k Is alot for Me..

yes, but not soon

Their servers just went down because they couldn't handle 1000 nodes. That's a fraction of the amount of possible nodes when you take the supply into account by the way.

These bags are getting heavier and heavier. If i can get a reward or two I should be able to sell without too much of a loss, so I'm hoping it doesn't completely dump within the next day or two.

>oh no, things go somewhat wrong immediately after rolling out a completely new system!

Lelmao.

Already made about 100AUD from selling my rewards from staking

The system is fundamentally flawed. They don't even NEED 1000 nodes, they just needed a way to justify the existence of the tokens.

It's free to remotely hash a node from the CLI lol, so any random person can drain your entire node of credits within minutes, forcing you to spend more TNT (lottery tickets) to restock. It's an absolute nightmare from start to finish, nodes are the losers in every way.

Nodes are there so tierion users don't have to run ETH or BTC nodes.
And the token system is there to provide incentives for those nodes.

Honestly, I think you should look at the total volume of the coin in comparison of what the chart is doing. The volume has decreased from $1.4MM to $900K, with horizontal movement. Unless you see a volume increase of about $500k anytime soon, expect the price to remain horizontal for awhile. If there is an increase in volume during a dip or horizontal movement, the price will go up, but I can't say how much.

The current market cap is $47,237,028, so if you wanted to 9x - 10x your money, the volume would need to increase pretty large to see a price jump like that. IF the price increases without much change in volume, it is not a strong signal and you should sell as soon as you see a decent profit before it dips, as it could be a hard dip and I don't know how long you are comfortable holding bags and being in the red before it recovers.

So you are saying this was a bad investment.. FUCK

Listen guys, don't start FUDding this shit just yet. To be fair, this is the one of the few tokens that has a working product on which they have been working on for 2 years. Other coins don't have a working product for another year or so. It actually uses it's product for a real-life application. I would say this is your best bet for now.

No, I don't think it was a bad investment at all actually. It depends on what price you bought in at. Everything is on sale right now, and some alts can't go much lower than where they are already at.

So, assuming you bought in at around .10 - .11 ($USD), I think you can easily get to .19 - .2 easily doubling your money.

However, to get much higher than that, it will need more volume to indicate a strong signal.

It is a good HODL coin IMO. Now, could the volume get big enough within the next year or two for it to be worth $1? Absolutely, but just know that you will see dips inbetween there, and you need to ne comfortable with those swings.

IF, from where the coin is right now, breaks out about .5 -.10, without much change in volume, it's a false signal, so you can easily sell at the top and buy back in again when it dips. You'll make more money and increase your stack this way. Or you could take profits, your choice.

You need to be patient and also pay attention to the market

You should only invest what you can afford to lose. Good luck.

Drop this shit ASAP. The node system is a total shitshow with so many security holes it's not even funny. Running a node is a death sentence and it can be taken off trivially by just spamming it with hash requests (i.e. using system as intended) which if free but it costs node operator credits to send those hashes to be anchored.

Also the TNT tokens are actually 100% worhless. The companies buying tierion services buy them with normal USD and TNT is just a reward for node operators. The best part is Tierion themselves runs the core nodes that actually do all the work and anchoring and the user run nodes are just endpoint and read only copies of blockchain. Why the fuck would you need 1000s of those when like 10 would be enough and 100 is already overkill?

tl;dr THE TNT TOKEN IS NOT USED IN THE ACTUAL PRODUCT AT ALL. IT"S WORTHLESS SCAM

Either that or someone doesn't know what we know, cuz about 60 nodes just got put up within 1 minute.

The only reason to buy this coin is if you want to run a node (or more like 20 of them). The lottery rewards are statistically pretty good right now. It's 5%/day but it's dropping very fast as more and more nodes are coming online and your chance to win is dropping. So it you want to gamble and run the node with the absolutely shitty and unsecure software they provide you can risk it and you might just get lucky and get a few rewards and come out ahead.

People are underestimating the amount of nodes that will be on and dilute the rewards to nothing. Also they don't expect the value of the coin itself to drop -50% in the next week.

I've got 15 nodes going and fully intend to dump after getting a reward or two, but I'm starting to genuinely worry it might drop to below IOC level in the next few days.

The problem is, even if the developers commit to fixing the system, the fact that some of these issues made it to release at all speaks to their incompetence. I can't trust them after this.

They can't fix the TNT token not being AT ALL FUCKING CONNECTED WITH ACTUAL PRODUCT. But yeah. Running nodes might be actually profitable for like next 48h. I only didn't put them up because the time it woult take me to set them up. Just be sure to dump as soon as you get the reward.

I'm gonna hodl. The product might be shit now, but at least they have a product.

Yes. They have a great product and the company itself will make shitloads of $ by selling it to other companies for $. It's a shame the TNT token you have is not connected to all those $.

Monaco doesn't even have a working card and they have 70 million mcap. This is one of the first i've seen a crypto is actually being used for real-life adaptations. 90% of crypto doesn't even have a product yet. They just have to make a good reward system for this to work.

Yes but MCO tokens will be used in their product. People are buying them because they know they will be able to use them later. Your TNT tokens can be only used to run a node. And running the node gives you rewards in TNT which can be used to run a node only. You don't need the token to actually use the system and a product. You purchase the right to do that with $. Do you see now how the TNT token is a total scam and is worthless?

Yep leaving my nodes up during this credits panic has paid off, just got a reward. II'll be watching the price closely, ready to dump at any time.

Also don't think you'll be able to dump for the current price. Buy order book is paper thin so dumping without it going -10% down is gonna be a challenge.

Nobody said they're not gonna charge TNT for the hash-power in the future.

True, even more than -10%. You can only drop slowly over the course of a few days maybe.

That would require complete rework of their whole infrastructure. The biggest problem is that the user nodes don't use the hash power. They are just endpoint for forwarding requests to the core servers which do all the work. The hashing for the blockchain is only done of core nodes which only tierion can run. They are anchoring the data to bitcoin and eth blockchains so it's actually bitcoin and eth hash power that is used to secure the data not TNT. Honestly there is no reason for user nodes to exist at all. Tierion could just host 20 nodes themselves on various cloud providers and it would be enough for all the network easily. Why the fuck do you need 1000s of endpoints to forward requests?

Yeah, I'm starting to think I might have to just strap in for the ride.

To be clear, I completely agree with your points. However, I think that, simply by virtue of being associated with an active product and team, this will pump up again at some point. Not massively, but enough that I can hopefully sell at a small profit + rewards. I don't think the token is ever going to be worth much though.

I might be making a big mistake, but I hate selling at a loss.

Well I have luxury of having bought at ICO so I still came out with 50% profit. Good luck and may the node rewards come to you. But seriously sell within 48h before it's too late.

I think Chainlink will be doing the exact same thing with the node system and worthless tokens because the service already exists as is without the blockchain.
Fuck this node shitshow really opened my eyes.

The bigger the network, the better the performance.
And for TNT, the nodes mean clients don't have to run full bitcoin or ethereum blockchains.

sold mine not holding bit of a loss

This is low-energy fud, this coin is going to 2 dollars a share easy just based the fact that it's a real product and not vaporware alone

It might be a real product but if there is no use for the token itself like some here mentioned, how do you expect this thing to increase in value?

do you realize how much volume would be needed for the coin to be worth $2? A lot. Not saying it is impossible, but TNT would literally need tens of millions of dollars to increase the market cap that much.

The client nodes only forward requests. Only core nodes run by tierion affect performance. There is no reason for TNT token to exist at all. They have perfectly viable system that can work without it.
A real product not connected to TNT token in any way.

lol I got banned from the Telegram.

Anyone still on it? Are the devs still dropping spaghetti everywhere?

The devs just said "Our team is working on the problem"

Are you saying there's no need to forward requests?
Or are you saying people will run nodes out of the kindness of their hearts?

Just chill down, this is a good hodl. If this gets to 50 cts, the reward is literally $3k, even if that's once a month, it's good business.

It's not once you realize people are creating tens or hundreds of nodes and "abusing" the system.
Soon enough that system will be fucked and only those that own at least a couple dozen nodes will actually get some rewards.
The whole concept is flawed from the beginning due to cheap nodes and random high value/low interval rewards.
Also those same people will just dump the rewards once they receive them which suppresses the price of the token.

>hasn't read the whitepaper

How is creating tens or hundreds of nodes abusing the system? That's the whole point, the more you're willing to stake, the more chance you have.

Can anyone explain the "lottery ticket" meme to me? Also, what was ico price?

It's retarded and serves no purpose.

>That's the whole point, the more you're willing to stake, the more chance you have.
That's not the point. The point is to serve the ecosystem and these nodes are doing fuck all, they're basically a gimmick and this has become a race of who's willing to spend more on VPS renting rather than holding more tokens.
Besides, why not just reward based on how much tokens you're staking on a single node.
People are creating 20 nodes with 2500 TNT instead of one node with say 50k TNT.

Meaning that the rewards are given out randomly and to increase their chances, people create a shitton of nodes with the minimum required amount of TNT.
How long this will last when greedy fucks are creating all these nodes that basically do nothing just to get rewards and dump them on the exchange.
One of the most retarded node concepts I've come across. Again, if these nodes were actually useful for the blockchain and improved performance I wouldn't complain.

The nodes are a large part of the network, read the whitepaper.

Honestly, it just looks like you're salty for not getting rewarded like you wanted.

We are the Cybtierion

No they're not, read the thread.

And lol I never owned a single TNT. Good luck though.

idiot

Please do explain what value exactly do 1000s of user nodes provide.

1.8 btc sell wall@ 2999-3000 sats on liqui. Whales accumulating pre pump? I certainly hope so as I'm bagholding @3600

>1.8 BTC
>wall
>whale
Probably someone from this thread trying to dump

On shitty liqui that's a considerable wall

$tnt is great and even better at it's current price. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't done their research.

GL TNTitans

The more nodes, the better the scalability, throughut and reliability, and the more Core is double checked, and the more chainpoint proofs and even the full chain are verified.
Each node also has a full version of the calendar.
Every single node operator can verify each and every chainpoint proof without having to run a Bitcoin or Ethereum node. But if you do run Bitcoin or Ethereum nodes, you can even super duper double triple check.

Scalability of what? Core nodes do ALL the work. The user nodes are useless. Double checkign core how? If a user node detects disrepancy in core what can it do? Fuck all is what. The user nodes do not even talk to each other. If the core nodes fuck up the anchoring the client nodes have no way to fix it because ONLY CORE DOES ACTUAL WORK.

If you just want to serve full version of the calendar (which is under 1 GB) just use cloudflare. 20 nodes is enough to check all the proofs you want. Tierion could host those 20 nodes themselves and scale up when needed. There is abolutely no reason to run 1000s of shitty nodes on 5% VPS when 10 nodes on dedicated servers would be more efficient and have more throughouput.

Oh my god, you haven't read a letter of the white paper, have you? The nodes do report their findings to the network, it's literally in there.
Nodes also do hashwork for the core nodes.
Also, part of the point is for node operators to have access to these proofs themselves.

Whitepaper is outdated and doesn't have any specific info. It doesn't mention the retarded credit system for example.

The user nodes do not talk to each other. They only get data from the core nodes. They do get the data and "check it" but there is nothing they actually do if they find an error. Your node could report an error but it would mean fuck all because some other node might not report an error. What then?

They do not make any hashes. You submit the data to be recorded on the network already in the form of a hash. They do aggregate the hashes yes but that's a trivial operation computationally wise and there is no need to distribute it. It would be better done by dedicated servers owned by tierion.

If a company wanted access to their proofs they could just run the tool by themselves. They'll probably release libraries and SDK for integrating the checks anyway. They would want to check it even without the TNT token rewards.

Oh and the really proper way to check the proof is directly from the ETH and BTC blockchains. The user nodes don't even do proper checks themselves because they can't keep those blackchains locally so they again have to rely on core servers to actually provide full proof. So they user nodes even fail at the one single shitty thing they are supposed to do. If a company wants to do proper proof checkign they will not rely on some shitty nodes ran by nobody but will set up their own node which properly checks BTC and ETH anchors.

>Also the TNT tokens are actually 100% worhless. The companies buying tierion services buy them with normal USD and TNT is just a reward for node operators.
From the whitepaper:
>Tierion Network Tokens are used as a payment mechanism for services on the network, and as an economic incentive to maintain the network’s uptime and reliability.
>The core Chainpoint service will be complemented by several unannounced services that use TNT. Examples include services for securely sharing verifiable data, document notary and archival, and attestations related to blockchain verifiable identities.

Right now TNT is only used to pay node operators.

And none of "unannounced services" exist and will not exist for long time. So much for "but it has a working product".

This is an absolute massacre. Fuck waiting for more rewards I'm selling now.

Someone has automated the node creation process and has made hundreds in the past hour. They will probably control the majority of the network tomorrow lol.

>It would be better done by dedicated servers owned by tierion.
You just outed yourself as a Factom shill.
Having a decentralized network instead of dedicated servers was always one of the major advantages of Tierion over Factom; yet here you are trying to paint this as a negative.
Pretty much all your points mirror this tactic.

>right now
Exactly. Days after the network came online.

And here's another fudder.

What's your point ? Name me at least ONE altcoin that has a working product right now and using their own tokens as payments ? Ok, there might be a few, but MOST of them are in early development stages and haven't done shit other than crowdsale smart contract and the token itself.
People are buying TNT and running nodes because with time the tokens might get valuable and they will get a return on their investment.
All this fud doesn't make fucking sense

these tierion fudders are almost as retarded as peter todd

He's likely balls deep in factom, a competitor of tierion that's under threat from tierion's developments.

At the current rate of node creation it's unlikely that the average holder will ever see a single reward. They'll still have to burn TNT for the privilege of gambling on it though.

This. And making pools is impossible with their shitty software so for small people with 1 or 2 nodes they're soon gonna be looking at like 3 or 6 months to statistically maybe see a reward which will make it worth it. Only whales with 100s of nodes will be left. So much for decentralization.

This is days after the network came online. Calm your saggy tits.

I doubt he is. It's just some fucking retard said that TNT tokens have no value and are only "lottery tickets" and everyone starts copypasting this same shit over and over, not bothering to read the actual whitepaper. Kind of like a FUD avalanche

I got 2 6.5k TNT rewards from 6 nodes already. But anyway, running a node isn't the only option to get ROI, tokens will go up in value once they start being used for payments. No one's forcing you to run nodes

>once they start being used for payments
When will that be? In a year? 2020?
There is no roadmap or anything. They haven't even started planning anything yet.

The real question is why would they even bother doing this when they already have clients who pay them in USD?

maybe because they collected $30M in a crowdsale and now they have to deliver the product ?

What they're doing is actually pretty simple. Just sending BTC/ETH transactions with hashes in the data field. Maybe they wanted their own network for marketing purposes so their clients don't just develop their own equivalent solution themselves. Or maybe they just wanted some cash knowing that the TNT tokens will go back to them eventually anyway because of the credit system.

You've been fudding hard this entire thread, but now suddenly you're anxious about the timing of future developments, lol.

>why would a crypto company want to use crypto instead of fiat?
lol

You people, Jesus Christ.

>>why would a crypto company want to use crypto instead of fiat?

Haha

The hilarious thing is you don't even realize how retarded that statement is.

Reeeaaaallly

>they just needed a way to justify the existence of the tokens.

LOL. you idiots bought something thats useless. enjoy your bags faggots.