don't you like money user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcxSe56jXqY
twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/907429778411610112
waltonchain.org/notice
reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/6znrph/waltonchain_official_statement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I did though.
This market is so slow though, can't wait for the end of the month.

I bought it around 0.5
I am stacking up daily
I believe in this shit Let's do this

WTC crashed in 2001

WTC's price will skyrocket in october with Walton's blockchain being up

get hyped

youtube.com/watch?v=mcxSe56jXqY

>China about to ban crypto
>buy this chink crypto!!!!!

I'm so happy I bought 10k at 30k sats. This coin will be at $5 next month. Can't wait.

Which one is the fraud coin of the week, this or Ark? Next week a thousand Veeky Forumsmen complain how they were shilled out of their money.

stay poor anons

They use blockchain technology but you don't need crypto to use their product. It's a tracking system on chips that is tied to the chain.
They are already working with the clothing company that WTC founder also created which has a 7 billion marketcap.

While most cryptos are working on "a new website in 2 months", most members of their 40 people team are doing irl shit, 4 days ago they were at the final of a tech contest with a 1 million $ reward, and tomorrow they're in a tech faire showing their product.

They did all what was possible to remove themselves with any chink investor, will give back any ICO money, don't trade on exchange that allows chinks, moved their server out of china.

How do you not invest in wtc after knowing all this, anons?

>Available, now, on binance!

whens bittrex listing?
not even a joke i wanna know

Next month is likely, the one after that is guaranteed. Mind you the price won't be what it is now at that point.

Walton will certainly wait that they finished to give back the ICO coins, so after the 25 september, but bittrext is slow anyway.

>tfw your cryptonews waifu talks about WTC

>They did all what was possible to remove themselves with any chink investor, will give back any ICO money, don't trade on exchange that allows chinks, moved their server out of china.
Source on any of this?

grocery store in Zambia have higher volume than that shit coin lmao

I cant wait to buy my lambo with the profits of wtc

twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/907429778411610112
>Due to uncontrollable circum, WTC will delist from China related exchanges, including Allcoin and Ebtcbank, further notice on Binance.
Binance stopped trading with chinks 6 days before that.

waltonchain.org/notice
reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/6znrph/waltonchain_official_statement/
2 links about the ICO money, the reddit is a traduction

I was wrong about servers moved to korea, I was thinking about binance. But the product is 100% legal in china, it'll be hard for chinks to invest via bitcoins though of course but they'll be able to use it.