ODN

Hmm.. masternode or flip this shit?

Uh why would this ever be necessary.
Even facebook messenger has private settings.

But this one has you paying fees.

Facebook is in bed with the NSA, lmaoing at your life if you think it's actually private

A govenment can block access to FB messenger more easily than Obsidian.

I dont own any Obsidian but I think its real value will show if it can not be censored

Nice shitpost, but in all honesty this is overhyped and people on here are retarted to think that its a long term hold.

>he thinks it's just a messenger
laughing_girls.png

Have your coins arrived?

Need confirmation of how many you actually need for a masternode

There was talk of 10k during the ico... inb4 it becomes 50k

>retarted

it's 10k. nowhere has anyone made any indication that it might increase.

increasing amount would just make it more centralized, if anything, they will reduce the amount, but never increase it

unless they go full kike

They still didn't send them.
>inb4 exit scam

I'm still waiting for my coins. I've completed the transactions twice and they've yet to arrive! this fucken POS. I've messaged them cock suckers and no reply. Fuck this POS coin and fuck the team!!!!

The coins are coming Monday you dingus.

This has become one of my favorite memes

This is less than 10m cap with a working product.

As soon as pedos and druggies will use this, value will skyrocket.

Withdrew 5 days ago and still waiting for my coins

dump it as soon as it hits exchanges. Obsidian is going to be worthless.

we all are, just chill out.

>mfw people don't know Obsidian is an entirely new platform and the messenger is just the first app to be featured on it
I am going to be so fucking rich holy shit

>literally 98 million coins PREMINED

not this shit again
nobody cares dude
the coins aren't in circulation

the devs could literally dump everything once it reaches their price

bruh ODN is the future WE GOING TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

k, don't invest then

I fucking knew this shit was a scam.

yup. dump it

t. pajeet

F

i'm telling you to dump it mang. you're right. it's a scam. i regret buying it now too.

anons for real. Even if you will sell it for like 70% of ICO price you should be lucky

FUCK I knew I shouldn't fucking listen to Veeky Forums
fuck you I better be able to recoup my ICO price when this hits exchanges

how much you have? I can buy it for like 60% ICO right now with some escrow service

please dump it so i can buy them and get rich.

those fuckers told that they are fixing bugs and it can take "few more days" wtf even pajeets can make it faster

hahaha pajeet my friend, you keep spamming this thread under the same ID. i understand your village only has one computer, but you are better then this, my friend.

Yes this is a terrible scam, you will probably lose all your money. I'm in a good mood though, so i'll buy your bags off you for 70% ico price.

dog shit, actual dog shit, is worth more than all the ODN in circulation. DUMP IT

ah pajeet, i see you took my advise and walked an hour to next village over to utilize their compaq and continue posting under a new ID. very wise my friend!

I'm not a pajeet, that's why I can actually afford to buy people's ODN. I'm serious if anyone wants to not get fucked when the exchange opens I will buy their ODN now =)

I'll sell you 5k at 1.5x ICO price

There are so many paid pajeets fudding this coin on Veeky Forums lately.

dump shit coin

Where can I buy this coin? The biz shill period is over so I'm hoping to buy low for once

You can't buy it yet, we're all awaiting it to be added to an exchange, hopefully bittrex if we're lucky.

$15 before the year is over. calling it.

The hype is killing me

if that happens i'm literally buying a harem of hapa slaves