Why did god create deliberately humans imperfect then punish them for their imperfections?

Why did god create deliberately humans imperfect then punish them for their imperfections?

Why does god even need to create humans and this world?

Why does god want to be worshiped?

Why doesn't god just show us all his existence instead of letting us with vague stories from a couple of centuries ago that in no way is able to be proved right now?

>Why did god create deliberately humans imperfect then punish them for their imperfections?
God created the man perfect. But man sinned against God by eating from the tree of knowledge.
>Why does god even need to create humans and this world?
So somebody can admire his creation
>Why does god want to be worshiped?
He doesn't. He only wants to save your soul
>Why doesn't god just show us all his existence instead of letting us with vague stories from a couple of centuries ago that in no way is able to be proved right now?
His existance is undeniable as long as you are not purposefully denying him.

protip: God doesn't exist

read up on Gnosticism you ignorant pleb.
The Creator is flawed and his Demiurchs even more so.

>God created the man perfect, But man sinned against God by eating from the tree of knowledge.
Contradictory because a perfect being does not sin
if you sin you are imperfect.
>So somebody can admire his creation
that's it? he creates hell, heaven, sends prophets and holy books to us all this as a form of "hey look at this shit i've created totally sick right?"
>He doesn't. He only wants to save your soul
if god didn't ask us to worship him then why does he threaten us with hellfire if we don't?
"save my soul" what a load of horseshit, if he wanted us to be truly saved he would've created us perfect and not able of sin, or better yet not create us at all.
>His existence is undeniable
There is absolutely 0 ways to prove that what happened in the bible is true.

>tip

Huh you made the joke in your post already

>God created the man perfect
not the first poster but God created everything with the potential to be perfect, everything was done with a purpose but those who refuse to follow God fall short of their potential as well.
>So somebody can admire his creation
That just sounds wrong, agreed.
>why does he threaten us with hellfire
The fire has cleansing properties, we all sinned, we all will be forgiven but before the soul can be in one of the Heavens at the side of God and his son it needs cleansing.
Hell is not eternal unless you want it to be.
>There is absolutely 0 ways to prove that what happened in the bible is true.
Yes yet people chose to believe in many different ways. We will know for sure in the end.

>God created humans in His image

>if god didn't ask us to worship him then why does he threaten us with hellfire if we don't?
He doesn't threaten you with hellfire. You chose hell yourself by not believing in him.

>"save my soul" what a load of horseshit, if he wanted us to be truly saved he would've created us perfect and not able of sin, or better yet not create us at all.
Why are you angry at God, user? Did you lose somebody you love, and now you blame him?

>Why are you angry at God, user? Did you lose somebody you love, and now you blame him?
why are you dodging his valid point though?
if he wanted us to be truly saved he would've created us perfect and not able of sin, or better yet not create us at all.

>He doesn't threaten you with hellfire. You chose hell yourself by not believing in him.
>"i didn't threaten to shoot you, you chose to get yourself by not giving me your wallet"
this is why you don't argue with christcucks.
If you want to argue about the existence and morality of god never do it with a christcuck,they're full of mental gymnastics.

Eternal hellfire is called eternal for a reason
oh and no morally valid being punishes finite sins infinitely.

>God created everything with the potential to be perfect
Prove this.

Humans are perfect imperfections. I think when you meant imperfections, you mean being evil, because God doesn't punish people for being blind, etc... He doesn't punish people as people who go to Hell had it for coming for them. He just gives them what they want. To be away from Him.

He created the universe and this world for humans because of Love. That's it.

We worship God because of love, respect and to honor Him. We worship God through loving, being good, being just, conpassionate, forgiving, etc... This means trying to become like Him as much as possible. Since He is perfect, it means trying to become as perfect as possible. It may sound easy, but imagine this: Could you forgive someone who murdered your family wish what is best for him? While also being just and hand him over to the police?

Because it ruins what having faith means. He gave us the choice to believe in Him or not. If he suddenly appeared and said that He existed. Then a lot of people will worship Him, not because they had faith and chose Him, rather because it proved the existance of Heaven, Hell, objective good etc... Of course, there will be edgy idiots who are too prideful and demand why they should worship Him, but at least they are still choosing.

>God created the man perfect. But man sinned against God by eating from the tree of knowledge.

If you can undo perfection then you weren't perfect to begin with.

God/Universe is an attention whore and wanted someone to observe their splendor

>Why doesn't god just show us all his existence instead of letting us with vague stories from a couple of centuries ago that in no way is able to be proved right now?

>mfw the real answer is 'he will eventually'

>he believes in a benevolent god in a world with parasitic lifeforms

He thought it would be funny

They're not imperfect, they are ven born pious and in paradise as seen with young children who live in the lap of luzury for a decade and a half or even more if they retain their piety
>need
to gain more power he must create humans and teh earth, also because he loves life and humanity and it was fate
Because he created us and we owe all to him
Mystery religions are teh true form of religion because it guides humans to achieve and become more pious. Though, judaism is less of a mystery religion is some ways because of how many stoires there are about the god.

Am I the only person who finds the idea that we were once perfect, or can become perfect incredibly arrogant?

The Judeo-Christian "ideal" of a man is meaningless and self-contradictory. Literally "le perfect imperfecshuns ". I could write better fanfiction when I was 12. Most of the people bible holds as righteous killed, adultered, and looted just the same.

In reality Abrahamism is the ultimate schoolboy clique for people who want to thumb their noses down at the rest of the unwashed masses chanting 'le hell le helll!!!' repeatedly because they have no real argument. Heaven is their idea of a country club for good boys. Note, without sex.