Comfy, steady gains all month. Fintech awards on the 27th. Game changing DIONs soon after

Not much longer until the real pump starts, don't want you guys to miss out on ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/ioc/@aleet86/why-i-think-i-o-coin-ioc-is-the-next-sleeping-giant
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Strapped in ready to launch

how can I become a DIONs bro so I can rape girls with impunity

Who's going to invest into a coin whose community consists mainly of Veeky Forumstards posting rape pictures? Forget big money.

Men will

>missing another moon mission

There's a reason they call it the Chad coin. If you're offended by cartoons then you have no reason to invest in this.

You obviously haven't been paying attention. Plenty of private capital is invested in IOC.

Only thing IOC is missing right now is the pre-pump hype. I've been doing my part shilling on Leddit but IDK where else to post information to.

Someone please crash the price so i can put in the last part of my profit in.

The price is very low now considering the pump is coming. You'll regret not investing now since the price is only going to go up with Fintech and DIONs around the corner.

I don't give a shit myself, that's where you're wrong.
Yeah, but that was before this stupid meme started.

wtf i love reverse psychology now

where is this pump coming? iv been waiting.

Now that I've got myself 5 dions I'm too waiting for that pump. It's like it's never coming.

Also, checked.

Likely once we have solid dates. We know FINTECH, but we're not quite sure on DIONS or the release of the investment papers. Rumor has it next week will be the investment paper release and we can ASSUME DIONS countdown will begin as well. Maybe Monday?

DIONS, bro

How do I stake this, or whatever it 's called. I have a bunch of coins and want them to grow. Help please.

Download the wallet and have it synced, put your coins in the wallet. Go in wallet settings and unlock the wallet. You'll now be staking while the wallet is running.

DIONS, bro

How much do you get staking?

Daily? Weekly?

Staking is set at a 2% reward on IOC so it depends on how much you have in your wallet.

2% yearly?

Yes, no one holding IOC is expecting huge gains from staking. But with DIONS you will also get fees from messaging and data upload in addition to staking rewards.

I've been shilling IOC since it was 30K, this is my article:

steemit.com/ioc/@aleet86/why-i-think-i-o-coin-ioc-is-the-next-sleeping-giant

But no one seems to listen.

Yes, but you get some of the reward every day or two. The more time your wallet is staking the quicker you get rewards.

IOC IS GONNA BE THE FUTURE GET IN BOYS WE GOING TO THE MOOOOOOOOON

i am thinking to go ALL IN this bros.

I got in at 80 cents but i am thinking to dump all i have into this one.

Do it. Look at the low volume and market cap right now before Fintech and DIONs, there's practically no risk since the only way is up from here.

Where can I buy this shitcoin?

This, and is it even profitable at this point? Just need to regain my losses from selling BAT too early like an utter queer

Bittrex

Do your part in shilling on reddit and get it to more exchanges!

NEW ATH ACHIEVED (IN $ NOT BTC BUT STILL)

>24h volume @ 36 BTC
Real convincing volume, idiots

you're retarded

unlike you, chad doesn't need to rape to get laid

Chad doesn't need too, but he still does it. That's why he's Chad.