*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/09/11/authorities-gold-miners-at-a-bar-bragged-about-slaughtering-members-of-a-reclusive-brazilian-tribe/?utm_term=.ff53f2cecbf6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andamanese
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*autistic screeching*

think about how crazy seeing fishing boats and airplanes must be for them.

Basically demons, I don't blame them for freaking the fuck out

>Quite a few discarded their weapons and gestured to us to throw the fish. The women came out of the shade to watch our antics. ... A few men came and picked up the fish. They appeared to be gratified, but there did not seem to be much softening to their hostile attitude. ... They all began shouting some incomprehensible words. We shouted back and gestured to indicate that we wanted to be friends. The tension did not ease. At this moment, a strange thing happened—a woman paired off with a warrior and sat on the sand in a passionate embrace. This act was being repeated by other women, each claiming a warrior for herself, a sort of community mating, as it were. Thus did the militant group diminish. This continued for quite some time and when the tempo of this frenzied dance of desire abated, the couples retired into the shade of the jungle. However, some warriors were still on guard. We got close to the shore and threw some more fish which were immediately retrieved by a few youngsters. It was well past noon and we headed back to the ship.

It's so weird how savages treat sex, like basically animals

*sneezes*

I implore you to no bully plz these simple folk.

It doesn't make you a 'cool dude' to mock them. So stop it.

What I find a little crazy is that they haven't tried to create a boat of their own. Or am I mistaken on this point?

They have the ability to create wooden weapons, so surely they can build a small raft or canoe. They must know it's possible, given their observations. Also, the people on the boats have been throwing them nice food, so aren't they curious or avaricious enough to explore the waters?

Perhaps we should send them a boat. Just allow a few rowboats to wash up on the shore, see what they do with them.

*spreads a fatal contagion*

t. sentinelese

They would pretty much be extinct if their women didn't end violent conflicts with group sex

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/09/11/authorities-gold-miners-at-a-bar-bragged-about-slaughtering-members-of-a-reclusive-brazilian-tribe/?utm_term=.ff53f2cecbf6

They did.

That they didn't adopt technology like the sail (which they were aware of) is rather characteristic of the Andamanese as a whole; if it wasn't native, it wasn't good.

>On 2 August 1981, the Hong Kong freighter ship Primrose grounded on the North Sentinel Island reef. A few days later, crewmen on the immobile vessel observed that small black men were carrying spears and arrows and building boats on the beach. The captain of the Primrose radioed for an urgent airdrop of firearms so the crew could defend themselves but did not receive them. Heavy seas kept the islanders away from the ship. After a week, the crew were rescued by an Indian navy helicopter"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andamanese
it appears they can build boats, im more curious about what they did with the fucking freighter

Something like this

>it appears they can build boats, im more curious about what they did with the fucking freighter
So my dad's old colleagues travel to andaman regularly for mulberry bush research for the Central Silk Board of India, and one of them said that the Sentinelese salvages pieces of metal and stuck on them on arrows and javelins.

Indians should nuke the shit outta those autistic retarded bastards for being so annoying

Pssh nothin personnel

>waves dick at you
>demands gifts like an entitled little shit
>shoots you with arrows later anyway
Why haven't we exterminated Andaman subhumans yet?

Nah just send some tamils over, they will sort them out.

>doing literally what eurangutans do
>me want to genocide 'em
Hmm...

Thats actually pretty neat, thank you user, i wonder if they think its cursed, oe magic because of tetanus, and the oil spilling out.

lol, they are like bonobos

genocide is great idea user

genociding eurangutans*