>SELL
SELL
>SELL

Nice, just sold all my TenX.

Nice. Nust bought 2.36 million.

>women in tech

sell sell sell

sell it all boys

why do you guys hate women? women will replace all men in tech within the next 5 years. teehee
screencap this ;)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

startups don't need HR and catering can be outsourced

Oh boy another conference that is gonna have 10 people show up

Is this bait? Why would anyone be excited about this?

some discord noob trying to initiate another small pump.

Dumped

I don't hate women at all, in fact I love women, however they are inferior to men in many ways, especially thinking.

>women in tech
Time to sell

>Women in tech conference
SELL NOW

Wow, i know what coin to never touch with a ten foot pole i guess.
Any other inclusive, tolerant and forward-thinking coin i should know about ?

>xe/xir

:[

IOTA

Sold 100k

Unironically if a coin is backed by left wing students more concerned with representation and ideology than business then it's not a good bet.

You guys need to learn the difference between giving lip service and being zealots. Literally every successful company out there pays the "muh women" toll. When Julian Hosp starts going on reddit rants about MRAs, I'll sell every last token.

Wait, Hold up guys, it depends.
Is it asian women?

Thanks, just sold my 66 Tenx I had

>women in tech conference
>tenx is debit card for crypto
>women like to spend money

Guys, how can you not see this. Ignore the "in tech" part. This is clearly a moon mission.

sell sell sell

>"honey, I just checked out account and we're missing a few thousand dollars. if you're going to the strip club again I--"
>"hush. I have something to show you"
>pulls up bittrex. shows gains in various crypto
>"you know, I saw something about this on the news the other day but I heard there's no inherent value. I can't go to the store and use this "bitcoin". On top of that I need to buy groceries, and timmy needs new shoes for basketball, and--
>"hush. I have something else to show you"
>pulls out sleek af black TenX card.
>"now go get those things and while you're at it, stop by the spa and get yourself nice and relaxed. tonight, we make love"
>the next day, having brunch with her girlfriends. pulls out card to pay for meal
>"oh Michelle, what card is that?"

this user got it.

also, sure is /pol/ in here

Lol this picture says it all.

I'm telling you, this actually made me want to buy in more. I don't have a position on one of the 3 crypto cards, I'm seriously considering shuffling some stuff around.

Is there any men in tech conference?

>women in tech

Women fucking ruin everything. It'll be gamergate all over again.
And for that reason, I'm out

>a company that cares more about pushing political agendas than building their own platform

Whew, glad I skipped the ICO. Dodged a bullet.

Suck this pol dick faggot

wow, racist and sexist much?

and antisemitism :|